Cofound.it, the leading platform for training the world’s most promising Blockchain startups, has today announced four upcoming projects that will launch on four consecutive Tuesdays via its innovative Cofound.it Priority Pass™ mechanism. Beginning on August 29, 2017, projects Musiconomi, Maecenas, X8 Currency, and DA Power Play will launch crowdsales with pre-sale access granted only to Cofound.it Priority Pass members, Cofound.it’s most engaged supporters.
Cofound.it CEO and Co-Founder Jan Isakovic said:
“A wide range of industries are seeing a Cambrian explosion of startup projects leveraging token sales to fund their revolutionary ideas. While this model is critical to funding a new tokenized economy, the sheer volume of projects can make it difficult for people to identify which are the most promising, and which are best avoided. Cofound.it Priority Pass is the final stamp of approval which assures crowdsale participants that each project has undergone meticulous due diligence and meets the most stringent requirements.
“Following the tremendous success of the Cofound.it Priority Pass pilot in Cofound.it’s own crowdsale, the mechanism was successfully replicated in the Santiment crowdsale, helping the project reach its $12 million USD cap needed to fund its development. Cofound.it is excited to build on this momentum and will continue to bring the most innovative ideas from projects all over the globe into fruition.”
Access to the pre-sales of all four crowdsales will be enabled only for the Cofound.it Priority Pass members, with individual contribution limitations on the first day, and on the second day without limitations. If the pre-sale funds do not reach the project’s hard cap, a public crowdsale without limitations will start on the third day. To secure a place in a pre-sale, participants must have a minimum of 5,000 CFI tokens in their contribution wallet four days before the pre-sale begins, as well as an account on the Cofound.it Priority Pass dashboard.
The projects to launch over the next four weeks are:
- Musiconomi, the Blockchain-based music ecosystem that incentivizes and rewards all participants transparently. Using Blockchain technology, the Musiconomi model creates new music economy that inspires growth and rewards all users efficiently and appropriately, allowing musicians to incentivize listeners to promote and share music, while retaining control of their revenue. The pre-sale for Musicionomi will begin on August 29, with the public crowdsale starting on August 31.
- Maecenas, the decentralized art trading platform that democratizes access to fine art by creating an open global art Blockchain platform. Works of art can be converted into smaller digitized financial units, and easily traded. The Maecenas pre-sale will begin on September 5 and the public crowdsale will begin on September 7.
- X8 Currency, an AI-driven token with low volatility, enabling a reliable store of value for the cryptocurrency world. X8 Currency allocates capital between the eight top fiat currencies and gold in real-time, creating the safest and most stable currency. The pre-sale for X8 Currency will start September 12 and the public crowdsale will start on September 14.
- DAPower Play, a Blockchain-based platform that enables users to assemble advanced cryptocurrency trading strategies. DA Power Play lets users create their own powerful tool for trading cryptocurrencies through an easy-to-use drag and drop interface. Technical indicators are linked with math functions, adding built-in logic, and then easily deployed for users. The pre-sale will commence on September 19, with the public crowdsale starting on September 21.
Cofound.it has already connected with more than 100 promising crowdsale projects. The company plans to launch around 10 startup projects this year, with an additional 30 projects expected to launch in 2018.
Jan Isakovic said:
“Cofound.it is proud to be ramping up the number of offers our engaged supporters can access via Cofound.it Priority Pass, and moving closer our mission of becoming the decentralized Silicon Valley for the distributed age.”
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017
- Storiqa Makes Cryptocurrency Closer To The World – Usual E-shop With A Few Peculiarities For Unusual Currency - November 17, 2017
- American Express Cuts Deal with Ripplenet – Giving Visibility and Speed to Global Commercial Payments - November 16, 2017
- CapLinked Named One of 20 Most Promising Collaboration Technology Providers By CIO - November 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. Announces $20M Fund to Invest in Steem SMTs - November 16, 2017
- Augmate Announces First IoT Device Management Platform Using Distributed Ledgers - November 16, 2017
- BitDegree Teams up with Zcoin to Develop Cryptography Course - November 16, 2017
- With Backing from the Biggest Poker Names, CoinPoker Launches Pre-ICO - November 15, 2017
- Jeff Garzik – Metronome GitHub is now public - November 14, 2017
- Livestreaming Pioneer YouNow Doubles Down on Decentralization with Storj Labs Partnership - November 14, 2017