Cofound.it, the leading platform for training the world’s most promising Blockchain startups, has today announced four upcoming projects that will launch on four consecutive Tuesdays via its innovative Cofound.it Priority Pass™ mechanism. Beginning on August 29, 2017, projects Musiconomi, Maecenas, X8 Currency, and DA Power Play will launch crowdsales with pre-sale access granted only to Cofound.it Priority Pass members, Cofound.it’s most engaged supporters.
Cofound.it CEO and Co-Founder Jan Isakovic said:
“A wide range of industries are seeing a Cambrian explosion of startup projects leveraging token sales to fund their revolutionary ideas. While this model is critical to funding a new tokenized economy, the sheer volume of projects can make it difficult for people to identify which are the most promising, and which are best avoided. Cofound.it Priority Pass is the final stamp of approval which assures crowdsale participants that each project has undergone meticulous due diligence and meets the most stringent requirements.
“Following the tremendous success of the Cofound.it Priority Pass pilot in Cofound.it’s own crowdsale, the mechanism was successfully replicated in the Santiment crowdsale, helping the project reach its $12 million USD cap needed to fund its development. Cofound.it is excited to build on this momentum and will continue to bring the most innovative ideas from projects all over the globe into fruition.”
Access to the pre-sales of all four crowdsales will be enabled only for the Cofound.it Priority Pass members, with individual contribution limitations on the first day, and on the second day without limitations. If the pre-sale funds do not reach the project’s hard cap, a public crowdsale without limitations will start on the third day. To secure a place in a pre-sale, participants must have a minimum of 5,000 CFI tokens in their contribution wallet four days before the pre-sale begins, as well as an account on the Cofound.it Priority Pass dashboard.
The projects to launch over the next four weeks are:
- Musiconomi, the Blockchain-based music ecosystem that incentivizes and rewards all participants transparently. Using Blockchain technology, the Musiconomi model creates new music economy that inspires growth and rewards all users efficiently and appropriately, allowing musicians to incentivize listeners to promote and share music, while retaining control of their revenue. The pre-sale for Musicionomi will begin on August 29, with the public crowdsale starting on August 31.
- Maecenas, the decentralized art trading platform that democratizes access to fine art by creating an open global art Blockchain platform. Works of art can be converted into smaller digitized financial units, and easily traded. The Maecenas pre-sale will begin on September 5 and the public crowdsale will begin on September 7.
- X8 Currency, an AI-driven token with low volatility, enabling a reliable store of value for the cryptocurrency world. X8 Currency allocates capital between the eight top fiat currencies and gold in real-time, creating the safest and most stable currency. The pre-sale for X8 Currency will start September 12 and the public crowdsale will start on September 14.
- DAPower Play, a Blockchain-based platform that enables users to assemble advanced cryptocurrency trading strategies. DA Power Play lets users create their own powerful tool for trading cryptocurrencies through an easy-to-use drag and drop interface. Technical indicators are linked with math functions, adding built-in logic, and then easily deployed for users. The pre-sale will commence on September 19, with the public crowdsale starting on September 21.
Cofound.it has already connected with more than 100 promising crowdsale projects. The company plans to launch around 10 startup projects this year, with an additional 30 projects expected to launch in 2018.
Jan Isakovic said:
“Cofound.it is proud to be ramping up the number of offers our engaged supporters can access via Cofound.it Priority Pass, and moving closer our mission of becoming the decentralized Silicon Valley for the distributed age.”
- Graph Blockchain Implements IoT Sensors for the Agriculture and Cannabis Sector - April 23, 2019
- Blocknet Release Beta Version of Multi-Blockchain Router – XRouter - April 23, 2019
- Alt Thirty Six Raises $10 Million In Series A Funding For Cannabis Blockchain Payment Solution - April 23, 2019
- Nine Major Universities to Build Blockchain Solution for Digital Academic Credentials - April 23, 2019
- Blockmason to Launch Blockmason Credit Protocol Token (BCPT) on Binance Chain - April 23, 2019
- Vinny Lingham’s Blockchain Startup Civic Cuts New Deals with a Dozen Retail Partners - April 23, 2019
- 220 Partners at JPMorgan’s Blockchain Project – New Features - April 23, 2019
- SIM Card Swapper: 21-Year-Old Cryptocurrency Thief Gets 10 Years in US Prison - April 23, 2019
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019