Silicon Valley truck-sharing startup, DOFT (Do Freight Transportation), announces its ICO for the trucking community. Doft is giving out 100% of the company’s total coin supply, meaning that any logistics professional can become an owner of Doft’s cryptocurrency and enjoy the benefits of being part of a crowd-managed company.
As well as the crowdsale campaign giving truck drivers, third party logistics (3PLs) and freight shippers the opportunity to be part of a bigger community of transportation professionals, it will also give them various perks. All motor carriers, freight shippers, 3PL companies and other crowdsale participants who buy Doftcoins (DFC) during the Pre-ICO will receive a lifetime 0% commission on freight transportation through Doft, on average saving them $100 on each freight transportation. Everyone who purchases DFC during Pre-ICO will also get 50% more coins than with the ICO later this year.
The supply of Doftcoins will be open to all interested Doft users, including motor carriers, freight shippers, 3PL companies and others, but the company will be actively targeting owner operators and truck drivers. To participate in Doft’s Pre-ICO, visit Doft’s official website on September 29, where instructions for Pre-ICO participants are available. Doft hopes to distribute coins to as many trucking professionals as possible.The funds raised during the ICO will be used for technological improvement and business development which includes marketing and expansion.
‘We are delighted that our trucking community can become part of our organisation through purchasing Doftcoins. Doft is offering its contributors the chance to play a longer term role in the trucking revolution by owning cryptocurrency of the fast-scaling on-demand trucking startup’, said Doft CEO, Dmitri Fedorchenko. “New coin holders will enjoy the benefits of being part of a crowd-managed company that offers opportunities of growth and development within the industry”.
Truckers can now become part of the enterprise that is innovating their own industry. Doft, an IT company, has developed a disruptive on-demand uber-like technology which instantly matches freight shippers and truck drivers with the help of a mobile app. The app-matching process is time-saving and far more efficient and transparent than traditional load-matching processes.
U.S. truckers currently spend 15-25 percent of their miles running empty without loads. This not only has negative financial consequences for truckers, it also has a serious knock-on effect for the environment. Trucks are the largest source of freight emissions globally – accounting for 57 percent. Doft is unique in that it directly connects drivers and shippers, thus simplifying the load matching process and saving time, money, and the environment. Allowing truckers to become owners of the platform should strengthen community ties between the platform and its users, allowing it to innovate more efficiently than ever.
“Doft’s key goal is to create a community that helps strengthen the transportation industry and solidify a network of drivers and independent transportation professionals through crowd management,” added Fedorchenko. “Inviting our user community to become owners and giving them a voice in the development of our company seemed like the next logical step to achieve this goal”.
Doft – a Silicon Valley based startup – developed a mobile app for the trucking industry that provides freight matching services. The on-demand instant freight and truck matching application has been labelled the “Uber of trucking.” Doft aims to improve the lives of truckers and provide ever-increasing value to shippers and carriers through its peer-to-peer service.
- SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos - October 16, 2017
- Acronis Joins Runa Capital and Parallels In Accelerating Innovation and Supporting Blockchain Initiatives in Malta - October 16, 2017
- Jaxx Allows First Crowdsale Participation with STORM Token - October 16, 2017
- Hyperledger Knits New Project – Hyperledger Quilt - October 16, 2017
- Legolas Exchange Partners With BanQix to Protect Institutional Investors - October 16, 2017
- MARK.SPACE Announces Launch Of Blockchain-powered VR-platform With Upcoming Token Crowdsale - October 16, 2017
- IRTI Partners With Ateon And Settlemint To Develop Blockchain-based Products For Financial Inclusion - October 16, 2017
- Golden Alliance Coin Announces ICO – For Mining Gold - October 16, 2017
- Media Aggregator Esports Gold Announces $5 Million Ethereum Token Sale - October 16, 2017
- MinexCoin: Park the Volatility! - October 16, 2017
- Ambrosus Token Generation Event (TGE) Officially Cracks the Largest Blockchain Crowdfunded Projects in History - October 15, 2017
- Freedom Streaming Announces An ICO For The First Uncensored And Anonymous Live Streaming Platform - October 14, 2017
- MicroMoney starts a $30,000,000 token distribution campaign - October 14, 2017
- Announcing the First Members of the DataBrokerDAO Alliance - October 14, 2017
- STK Global Payments Announce Global Advisory Board – Token Sale - October 14, 2017
- Zilliqa Breaks 2,400 Transactions per Second with their ‘Sharding’ Blockchain - October 13, 2017
- Dappbase Launches High-Performance Infrastructure for Decentralized App Developers - October 13, 2017
- bitJob Raises $2 Million to Launch Decentralized Platform for Student Employment - October 13, 2017
- Particl Unveils Its Confidential Cryptocurrency Transactions - October 13, 2017
- Waves To Develop “liquid Democracy” Applications - October 13, 2017
- DECENT Updates Core – New User Issued Assets and More - October 13, 2017
- Dash for Dope – Digital Payments Platform Alt Thirty Six Selects Dash As Payment Method of Choice for New Retail Sectors - October 13, 2017
- Garvan Institute And E-nome Enter Strategic Alliance To Enhance Medical Research Data Management Through Blockchain Tech - October 13, 2017
- Moody’s: New Payment Technologies Pose Threat, But Incumbents Unlikely To Be Displaced - October 13, 2017
- ZAP Token Distribution Event to Begin October 21, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- AirFox Raises $15 Million in Successful ICO, Brings New Mobile Banking Solutions to Emerging Markets - October 12, 2017
- HydroMiner Token Sale Starts October 18th – Austrian Regulators Approve - October 12, 2017
- The SBM Group and SALT Technology Enter Exploratory Partnership to Collateralize Blockchain Assets - October 12, 2017
- ExHasta: Integrating and Empowering Innovators – Announces Token Sale - October 12, 2017
- Tech Veterans Set Up Global Public Offering Fund To Turn Top U.S. Startups Into Asia-Pacific Listed Unicorns - October 11, 2017
- ZenCash Partners With Welto to Allow Bill Payment in Cryptocurrency - October 11, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans to Tie Investments to Service Performance Metrics - October 11, 2017
- Boosteroid Wants to Squeeze Google and Amazon on the Cloud Computing Market - October 11, 2017
- Fiinu Launches Pre-sale Ahead Of ICO - October 11, 2017
- Famous Russia-based startup BioCoin closes first round of presale with $2.5 mln raised - October 11, 2017
- eSports Platform EloPlay to Hold a Token Sale - October 11, 2017
- CapLinked Partners With Storj Labs, Moves Enterprise Document Management to Blockchain Technology - October 11, 2017
- Ethfinex and Cofound.it Collaborate to Bring Trust to Blockchain Economy - October 11, 2017
- Exscudo launches Bug Bounty campaign - October 11, 2017
- Blockchain Capital and TaaS Join BLOCKv, a User Interface for Blockchain Tokens - October 11, 2017
- Lufthansa Group Partners Up With Winding Tree To Bring Blockchain Technology To The Travel Industry - October 10, 2017
- Peer Mountain Launches Distributed System of Trust to Give Data Control Back to Consumers - October 10, 2017
- Revolutionary Ico Aimed At Tackling Waste Surplus And Energy Shortfall Announced - October 10, 2017
- Streamr, the Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy, Joins the Trusted IoT Alliance - October 10, 2017
- Exscudo and Crypto.Tickets exclusive partnership opens a new market for cryptocurrency - October 10, 2017
- Guardian Circle Turns to Blockchain for Global Decentralized 9-1-1 Emergency Response - October 10, 2017
- NEM Foundation Partners with Metaps Plus, Expanding Korean Presence - October 10, 2017
- StormX Lowers Community Appreciation Sale Cap Due to Overwhelming Demand - October 10, 2017
- Token Report to Provide Membership Access to World’s Largest Database on ICOs - October 10, 2017
- BLOCKv Adds Visionary Futurist Peter Diamandis and Serial Entrepreneur and Investor Gil Penchina to its Advisory Board - October 10, 2017