Silicon Valley truck-sharing startup, DOFT (Do Freight Transportation), announces its ICO for the trucking community. Doft is giving out 100% of the company’s total coin supply, meaning that any logistics professional can become an owner of Doft’s cryptocurrency and enjoy the benefits of being part of a crowd-managed company.
As well as the crowdsale campaign giving truck drivers, third party logistics (3PLs) and freight shippers the opportunity to be part of a bigger community of transportation professionals, it will also give them various perks. All motor carriers, freight shippers, 3PL companies and other crowdsale participants who buy Doftcoins (DFC) during the Pre-ICO will receive a lifetime 0% commission on freight transportation through Doft, on average saving them $100 on each freight transportation. Everyone who purchases DFC during Pre-ICO will also get 50% more coins than with the ICO later this year.
The supply of Doftcoins will be open to all interested Doft users, including motor carriers, freight shippers, 3PL companies and others, but the company will be actively targeting owner operators and truck drivers. To participate in Doft’s Pre-ICO, visit Doft’s official website on September 29, where instructions for Pre-ICO participants are available. Doft hopes to distribute coins to as many trucking professionals as possible.The funds raised during the ICO will be used for technological improvement and business development which includes marketing and expansion.
‘We are delighted that our trucking community can become part of our organisation through purchasing Doftcoins. Doft is offering its contributors the chance to play a longer term role in the trucking revolution by owning cryptocurrency of the fast-scaling on-demand trucking startup’, said Doft CEO, Dmitri Fedorchenko. “New coin holders will enjoy the benefits of being part of a crowd-managed company that offers opportunities of growth and development within the industry”.
Truckers can now become part of the enterprise that is innovating their own industry. Doft, an IT company, has developed a disruptive on-demand uber-like technology which instantly matches freight shippers and truck drivers with the help of a mobile app. The app-matching process is time-saving and far more efficient and transparent than traditional load-matching processes.
U.S. truckers currently spend 15-25 percent of their miles running empty without loads. This not only has negative financial consequences for truckers, it also has a serious knock-on effect for the environment. Trucks are the largest source of freight emissions globally – accounting for 57 percent. Doft is unique in that it directly connects drivers and shippers, thus simplifying the load matching process and saving time, money, and the environment. Allowing truckers to become owners of the platform should strengthen community ties between the platform and its users, allowing it to innovate more efficiently than ever.
“Doft’s key goal is to create a community that helps strengthen the transportation industry and solidify a network of drivers and independent transportation professionals through crowd management,” added Fedorchenko. “Inviting our user community to become owners and giving them a voice in the development of our company seemed like the next logical step to achieve this goal”.
Doft – a Silicon Valley based startup – developed a mobile app for the trucking industry that provides freight matching services. The on-demand instant freight and truck matching application has been labelled the “Uber of trucking.” Doft aims to improve the lives of truckers and provide ever-increasing value to shippers and carriers through its peer-to-peer service.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017