The CoinLoan project is a platform for providing cash loans secured on cryptoassets. After launching the project, cryptocurrency holders will be able to receive fiat currency without selling digital assets. For this, borrowers can deposit a cryptocollateral into the system (e.g., in Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin). After this they will receive funds in USD, EUR, GBP or other popular fiat currencies. The loan amount can comprise up to 70 % of the current value of the cryptocollateral. The borrower can use the funds at CoinLoan, receive money via wire transfer or withdraw them on a bank card. After repaying the loan, the cryptocollateral will be immediately returned in full.
Holders of fiat currencies invest into the platform and can provide cash loans. Their funds are secured on the cryptocollateral of borrowers, so payback of their money with interest is guaranteed.
Borrowers holding cryptocurrency will have the following advantages:
- Cryptoassets are saved, borrowers do not have to sell them if they need fiat funds.
- Fast withdrawal of funds via wire transfer or to a bank card.
- The platform allows issuing virtual cards supporting Apple Pay or Samsung Pay and a plastic (debit) card delivered by post.
- No solvency and other checks before borrowing a loan.
- Risk assessment and choosing lending conditions allow receiving money on the best terms.
- Loans are provided automatically in case of offsetting applications.
- Refinancing liabilities allows extending the loan term.
- The loan can be repaid at any time by liquidating (selling) a part of the collateral at the current market value.
- Loans can be borrowed in any currency available on the platform.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Monero can be used as a collateral.
Lenders holding fiat currencies will have the following advantages.
- Automatic creation of applications based on market analysis and lending conditions.
- Lenders can set the lending conditions themselves.
- Guaranteed repayment of loans (including the interest) without delays.
- Lenders from all over the world erase lending barriers.
- The minimal loan amount – 50 USD, the maximum amount and number of active loans are limited only by your budget.
- A loan can be provided in any available currency.
- Any individual or legal entity may provide fiat funds for loans.
- Legality and secure infrastructure provide safety of funds.
”Road map” of CoinLoan project
CoinLoan project has been established in 2016. Currently, they continue to develop the system which shall be finalized in the second quarter of 2018 and the platform will be launched officially. After that, iOS and Android mobile apps will be developed and API for connecting external information systems of financial institutions will be created.
CoinLoan has a team of experts who specialize in developing high-load, scaled solutions in the sphere of e-finance, payment systems, blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies.
The Pre-ICO of CoinLoan project begins on September 29, 2017. CoinLoan Tokens (CLT) will be distributed during Pre-ICO. They are used for paying the fees for lending or borrowing loans. During Pre-ICO tokens will be sold at a minimum fixed price: 1 CLT = 1 USD.
Those who have bought tokens on the stage of Pre-ICO and ICO will be able to borrow loans secured on CLT without any fee. Besides that, token holders will be able to reduce the interest rate of the loan compensating the part of the rate with help of CLT.
They plan to launch ICO in October in 14 days after the end of Pre-ICO. On this ICO stage, the value of 1 CLT will range from 2 to 8 USD depending on the amount of raised investments.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017