The CoinLoan project is a platform for providing cash loans secured on cryptoassets. After launching the project, cryptocurrency holders will be able to receive fiat currency without selling digital assets. For this, borrowers can deposit a cryptocollateral into the system (e.g., in Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin). After this they will receive funds in USD, EUR, GBP or other popular fiat currencies. The loan amount can comprise up to 70 % of the current value of the cryptocollateral. The borrower can use the funds at CoinLoan, receive money via wire transfer or withdraw them on a bank card. After repaying the loan, the cryptocollateral will be immediately returned in full.
Holders of fiat currencies invest into the platform and can provide cash loans. Their funds are secured on the cryptocollateral of borrowers, so payback of their money with interest is guaranteed.
Borrowers holding cryptocurrency will have the following advantages:
- Cryptoassets are saved, borrowers do not have to sell them if they need fiat funds.
- Fast withdrawal of funds via wire transfer or to a bank card.
- The platform allows issuing virtual cards supporting Apple Pay or Samsung Pay and a plastic (debit) card delivered by post.
- No solvency and other checks before borrowing a loan.
- Risk assessment and choosing lending conditions allow receiving money on the best terms.
- Loans are provided automatically in case of offsetting applications.
- Refinancing liabilities allows extending the loan term.
- The loan can be repaid at any time by liquidating (selling) a part of the collateral at the current market value.
- Loans can be borrowed in any currency available on the platform.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Monero can be used as a collateral.
Lenders holding fiat currencies will have the following advantages.
- Automatic creation of applications based on market analysis and lending conditions.
- Lenders can set the lending conditions themselves.
- Guaranteed repayment of loans (including the interest) without delays.
- Lenders from all over the world erase lending barriers.
- The minimal loan amount – 50 USD, the maximum amount and number of active loans are limited only by your budget.
- A loan can be provided in any available currency.
- Any individual or legal entity may provide fiat funds for loans.
- Legality and secure infrastructure provide safety of funds.
”Road map” of CoinLoan project
CoinLoan project has been established in 2016. Currently, they continue to develop the system which shall be finalized in the second quarter of 2018 and the platform will be launched officially. After that, iOS and Android mobile apps will be developed and API for connecting external information systems of financial institutions will be created.
CoinLoan has a team of experts who specialize in developing high-load, scaled solutions in the sphere of e-finance, payment systems, blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies.
The Pre-ICO of CoinLoan project begins on September 29, 2017. CoinLoan Tokens (CLT) will be distributed during Pre-ICO. They are used for paying the fees for lending or borrowing loans. During Pre-ICO tokens will be sold at a minimum fixed price: 1 CLT = 1 USD.
Those who have bought tokens on the stage of Pre-ICO and ICO will be able to borrow loans secured on CLT without any fee. Besides that, token holders will be able to reduce the interest rate of the loan compensating the part of the rate with help of CLT.
They plan to launch ICO in October in 14 days after the end of Pre-ICO. On this ICO stage, the value of 1 CLT will range from 2 to 8 USD depending on the amount of raised investments.
- SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos - October 16, 2017
- Acronis Joins Runa Capital and Parallels In Accelerating Innovation and Supporting Blockchain Initiatives in Malta - October 16, 2017
- Jaxx Allows First Crowdsale Participation with STORM Token - October 16, 2017
- Hyperledger Knits New Project – Hyperledger Quilt - October 16, 2017
- Legolas Exchange Partners With BanQix to Protect Institutional Investors - October 16, 2017
- MARK.SPACE Announces Launch Of Blockchain-powered VR-platform With Upcoming Token Crowdsale - October 16, 2017
- IRTI Partners With Ateon And Settlemint To Develop Blockchain-based Products For Financial Inclusion - October 16, 2017
- Golden Alliance Coin Announces ICO – For Mining Gold - October 16, 2017
- Media Aggregator Esports Gold Announces $5 Million Ethereum Token Sale - October 16, 2017
- MinexCoin: Park the Volatility! - October 16, 2017
- Ambrosus Token Generation Event (TGE) Officially Cracks the Largest Blockchain Crowdfunded Projects in History - October 15, 2017
- Freedom Streaming Announces An ICO For The First Uncensored And Anonymous Live Streaming Platform - October 14, 2017
- MicroMoney starts a $30,000,000 token distribution campaign - October 14, 2017
- Announcing the First Members of the DataBrokerDAO Alliance - October 14, 2017
- STK Global Payments Announce Global Advisory Board – Token Sale - October 14, 2017
- Zilliqa Breaks 2,400 Transactions per Second with their ‘Sharding’ Blockchain - October 13, 2017
- Dappbase Launches High-Performance Infrastructure for Decentralized App Developers - October 13, 2017
- bitJob Raises $2 Million to Launch Decentralized Platform for Student Employment - October 13, 2017
- Particl Unveils Its Confidential Cryptocurrency Transactions - October 13, 2017
- Waves To Develop “liquid Democracy” Applications - October 13, 2017
- DECENT Updates Core – New User Issued Assets and More - October 13, 2017
- Dash for Dope – Digital Payments Platform Alt Thirty Six Selects Dash As Payment Method of Choice for New Retail Sectors - October 13, 2017
- Garvan Institute And E-nome Enter Strategic Alliance To Enhance Medical Research Data Management Through Blockchain Tech - October 13, 2017
- Moody’s: New Payment Technologies Pose Threat, But Incumbents Unlikely To Be Displaced - October 13, 2017
- ZAP Token Distribution Event to Begin October 21, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- AirFox Raises $15 Million in Successful ICO, Brings New Mobile Banking Solutions to Emerging Markets - October 12, 2017
- HydroMiner Token Sale Starts October 18th – Austrian Regulators Approve - October 12, 2017
- The SBM Group and SALT Technology Enter Exploratory Partnership to Collateralize Blockchain Assets - October 12, 2017
- ExHasta: Integrating and Empowering Innovators – Announces Token Sale - October 12, 2017
- Tech Veterans Set Up Global Public Offering Fund To Turn Top U.S. Startups Into Asia-Pacific Listed Unicorns - October 11, 2017
- ZenCash Partners With Welto to Allow Bill Payment in Cryptocurrency - October 11, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans to Tie Investments to Service Performance Metrics - October 11, 2017
- Boosteroid Wants to Squeeze Google and Amazon on the Cloud Computing Market - October 11, 2017
- Fiinu Launches Pre-sale Ahead Of ICO - October 11, 2017
- Famous Russia-based startup BioCoin closes first round of presale with $2.5 mln raised - October 11, 2017
- eSports Platform EloPlay to Hold a Token Sale - October 11, 2017
- CapLinked Partners With Storj Labs, Moves Enterprise Document Management to Blockchain Technology - October 11, 2017
- Ethfinex and Cofound.it Collaborate to Bring Trust to Blockchain Economy - October 11, 2017
- Exscudo launches Bug Bounty campaign - October 11, 2017
- Blockchain Capital and TaaS Join BLOCKv, a User Interface for Blockchain Tokens - October 11, 2017
- Lufthansa Group Partners Up With Winding Tree To Bring Blockchain Technology To The Travel Industry - October 10, 2017
- Peer Mountain Launches Distributed System of Trust to Give Data Control Back to Consumers - October 10, 2017
- Revolutionary Ico Aimed At Tackling Waste Surplus And Energy Shortfall Announced - October 10, 2017
- Streamr, the Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy, Joins the Trusted IoT Alliance - October 10, 2017
- Exscudo and Crypto.Tickets exclusive partnership opens a new market for cryptocurrency - October 10, 2017
- Guardian Circle Turns to Blockchain for Global Decentralized 9-1-1 Emergency Response - October 10, 2017
- NEM Foundation Partners with Metaps Plus, Expanding Korean Presence - October 10, 2017
- StormX Lowers Community Appreciation Sale Cap Due to Overwhelming Demand - October 10, 2017
- Token Report to Provide Membership Access to World’s Largest Database on ICOs - October 10, 2017
- BLOCKv Adds Visionary Futurist Peter Diamandis and Serial Entrepreneur and Investor Gil Penchina to its Advisory Board - October 10, 2017