Coinsilium, a blockchain-focused investment company, is raising £1.5 million on Seedrs and through a concurrent placing as part of its upcoming IPO on the ISDX Growth Market.
Cameron Parry, executive chairman, Coinsilium Group Limited said in a statement:
“Coinsilium is the culmination of two years work in the blockchain industry and we are excited to now provide public investors the opportunity to gain exposure to this fast moving disruptive technology space. We are delighted to have Seedrs offer an allocation of our IPO through their platform, giving their members the ability to secure a position in the IPO.”
This marks an important opportunity for investors as it is opening up IPOs to a much wider range of people. Investors of all sizes will be able to invest as much or as little as they like, from £10 up.
And because investors who invest through Seedrs will be represented by by them as a nominee, they will not need to establish separate brokerage or trading accounts. However, like in all public offerings, investors will be free to sell their shares on ISDX at any time (provided that sufficient demand exists).
For businesses, crowdfunded IPOs on Seedrs like this one represent a real change in corporate finance:
Unlike other platforms, Seedrs don’t see a need to be exclusive to one nomad or broker. For many businesses, that exclusivity can be inefficient and expensive, which is why their model can work with many different types on a non-exclusive basis.
More from Seedrs’ blog:
Coinsilium is planning an ISDX listing but we have designed a solution that can be used to crowdfund an IPO on any UK exchange.
Like Coinsilium, the Seedrs equity crowdfunding model for IPOs can raise for an entire IPO distribution or it can seamlessly sit alongside a traditional book build.
Our in-house talent resources mean that we can move quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively without needing to hire or wait on additional external advice.
Our vision has always been to provide a platform for people to invest in the businesses they believe in. We started off helping early-stage businesses raise investment, but the appetite from businesses and investors has meant that now later-stage companies are finding value in raising investment more efficiently from platforms like Seedrs. Whilst private company investment rounds are still the main focus of Seedrs, being a part of the Coinsilium ISDX float further showcases our dedication to innovating fundraising and democratising investment.
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019
- Interview: Brock Pierce and Two Prime’s Alexander S. Blum - November 4, 2019
- Samsung Bullish on Blockchain – Pushing for Developers on New Samsung Blockchain Platform SDK - November 1, 2019
- Busted: SEC and CFTC Nail First Global Credit – a Swiss Security-Based Bitcoin Swaps Dealer That Allegedly Aimed at American Investors - November 1, 2019
- Zilliqa and Oxford Women in Computer Science Society Join to Bring Diversity to Blockchain Sector - November 1, 2019