Code named “Gaia”, after the Greek goddess and historically referred to as “the great mother of all”, the newly released platform equips the cryptocurrency with the unique ability to host all manner of decentralized applications (Dapps), each with their own customizable sidechain.
Accompanying today’s release, comes the official opening of the Crypti Dapp Store, providing users with the ability to browse, search, and launch decentralized applications (Dapps), quickly and easily from within the web based Crypti client. The Crypti Dapp Store additionally provides a simple and efficient publication process, allowing developers to upload decentralized applications (Dapps) within a matter of minutes. Plus, thanks to an ongoing partnership between the Crypti Foundation and Sia – the decentralized storage network. The Crypti Dapp Store also gives developers the option of hosting the application source code on the Sia blockchain.
Combined with many bug fixes, performance and user-interface enhancements, the updated Crypti Client also adds Multi-Signature functionality, allowing accounts who choose to enable it, the ability to specify one or more supplementary accounts, as the required signers for every transaction made from an account.
In order to demonstrate the platform’s shallow learning curve to new developers, the Crypti Foundation has written various tutorials, giving step-by-step instructions on how to build Crypti based decentralized applications (Dapps), all of which can be completed within a short space of time. The Crypti Foundation is also currently running a lucrative hackathon contest for the best voted decentralized application (Dapp). Further details of the contest, including tutorials and documentation, can be found on the official Crypti website.
The Crypti Foundation’s Community Manager, Max Kordek said:
“Owing to a successful beta period, during which a rigorous amount of testing was performed. Today we are ecstatic to announce the release of our beloved decentralized application platform.”
“After literally pouring our hearts and souls into Crypti’s new platform, we at the Crypti Foundation, are all very much looking forward to seeing what kind of decentralized applications, developers will upload to the Crypti Dapp Store.”
Kordek further added:
“Today’s release is a critical point on our road map to a decentralized success story. We hope, therefore, it is now clear to all. Crypti brings the possibilities of blockchain based applications to a whole new level.”
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019
- Shanghai Blockchain Week Returns for Fifth Consecutive Year to Discuss the Next Decade of the Blockchain Industry - September 3, 2019
- ICO that Raised $37M in 18 minutes – Monetha – Passes Legal Audit on White Paper Commitments with Flying Colours - September 2, 2019