Code named “Gaia”, after the Greek goddess and historically referred to as “the great mother of all”, the newly released platform equips the cryptocurrency with the unique ability to host all manner of decentralized applications (Dapps), each with their own customizable sidechain.
Accompanying today’s release, comes the official opening of the Crypti Dapp Store, providing users with the ability to browse, search, and launch decentralized applications (Dapps), quickly and easily from within the web based Crypti client. The Crypti Dapp Store additionally provides a simple and efficient publication process, allowing developers to upload decentralized applications (Dapps) within a matter of minutes. Plus, thanks to an ongoing partnership between the Crypti Foundation and Sia – the decentralized storage network. The Crypti Dapp Store also gives developers the option of hosting the application source code on the Sia blockchain.
Combined with many bug fixes, performance and user-interface enhancements, the updated Crypti Client also adds Multi-Signature functionality, allowing accounts who choose to enable it, the ability to specify one or more supplementary accounts, as the required signers for every transaction made from an account.
In order to demonstrate the platform’s shallow learning curve to new developers, the Crypti Foundation has written various tutorials, giving step-by-step instructions on how to build Crypti based decentralized applications (Dapps), all of which can be completed within a short space of time. The Crypti Foundation is also currently running a lucrative hackathon contest for the best voted decentralized application (Dapp). Further details of the contest, including tutorials and documentation, can be found on the official Crypti website.
The Crypti Foundation’s Community Manager, Max Kordek said:
“Owing to a successful beta period, during which a rigorous amount of testing was performed. Today we are ecstatic to announce the release of our beloved decentralized application platform.”
“After literally pouring our hearts and souls into Crypti’s new platform, we at the Crypti Foundation, are all very much looking forward to seeing what kind of decentralized applications, developers will upload to the Crypti Dapp Store.”
Kordek further added:
“Today’s release is a critical point on our road map to a decentralized success story. We hope, therefore, it is now clear to all. Crypti brings the possibilities of blockchain based applications to a whole new level.”
- OneFeather and BlocPal to Provide First Nations with Digital Financial Services - July 23, 2019
- Government Committee Wants Total Ban on Cryptocurrencies in India - July 23, 2019
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Historic $224 Million SIM Swap Lawsuit by Crypto Luminary Michael Terpin Against Telco Giant AT&T Mobility - July 23, 2019
- RENBDO: First ICO Approved by European Commission – 70 Percent Funding From EU - July 22, 2019
- Chinese Government Blockchain Standardized Certification Received by Lenovo, Alipay, and Aelf - July 22, 2019
- KPMG Teams Up With Tomia, Microsoft And R3 To Create A Near Real-time Settlement Network For Telecom Companies - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based ‘Lunar Registry’ Launched - July 22, 2019
- Daimler launches hardware Car Wallet with RIDDLE&CODE - July 22, 2019
- Ugandan President to Explore use of Blockchain to Tackle Counterfeit Drugs - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019