Global Arena Holding, Inc. reports they are pleased that their wholly owned subsidiary, Global Elections Services has completed first round testing of the blockchain voting software prototype designed and built by Blockchain Technologies Corporation (“BTC”).
“Blockchain has the potential to transform the way elections are held and the efficacy of how votes are tabulated, stored and protected,” stated Maralin Falik, CEO of GES. “This new software will give us a real competitive advantage. We are pleased to be at the forefront of change and therefore very anxious to get started.”
“Of course it works,” said BTC founder Nick Spanos. “The system is very simple and effective. In fact, using our software, we can turn many standard consumer scanners, into ‘blockchain voting machines.’ While most voting machines out there are archaic, running on Windows 98, extremely vulnerable, and expensive to replace parts on, we offer a solution that fits the needs of any type of election scenario.”
First round test highlights include:
- Testing 100 ballots containing common voting mistakes and each vote was identified and tabulated correctly.
- The system is twice as fast as current systems and tabulations cannot be electronically altered.
- The system will require fewer GES employees to monitor and conduct each election.
- Graph Blockchain Implements IoT Sensors for the Agriculture and Cannabis Sector - April 23, 2019
- Blocknet Release Beta Version of Multi-Blockchain Router – XRouter - April 23, 2019
- Alt Thirty Six Raises $10 Million In Series A Funding For Cannabis Blockchain Payment Solution - April 23, 2019
- Nine Major Universities to Build Blockchain Solution for Digital Academic Credentials - April 23, 2019
- Blockmason to Launch Blockmason Credit Protocol Token (BCPT) on Binance Chain - April 23, 2019
- Vinny Lingham’s Blockchain Startup Civic Cuts New Deals with a Dozen Retail Partners - April 23, 2019
- 220 Partners at JPMorgan’s Blockchain Project – New Features - April 23, 2019
- SIM Card Swapper: 21-Year-Old Cryptocurrency Thief Gets 10 Years in US Prison - April 23, 2019
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019