Global Arena Holding, Inc. reports they are pleased that their wholly owned subsidiary, Global Elections Services has completed first round testing of the blockchain voting software prototype designed and built by Blockchain Technologies Corporation (“BTC”).
“Blockchain has the potential to transform the way elections are held and the efficacy of how votes are tabulated, stored and protected,” stated Maralin Falik, CEO of GES. “This new software will give us a real competitive advantage. We are pleased to be at the forefront of change and therefore very anxious to get started.”
“Of course it works,” said BTC founder Nick Spanos. “The system is very simple and effective. In fact, using our software, we can turn many standard consumer scanners, into ‘blockchain voting machines.' While most voting machines out there are archaic, running on Windows 98, extremely vulnerable, and expensive to replace parts on, we offer a solution that fits the needs of any type of election scenario.”
First round test highlights include:
- Testing 100 ballots containing common voting mistakes and each vote was identified and tabulated correctly.
- The system is twice as fast as current systems and tabulations cannot be electronically altered.
- The system will require fewer GES employees to monitor and conduct each election.
- Arca Offers The First SEC-Registered Fund Issuing Digital Securities - 6 July 2020
- Binance Teams Up With Chinese Government to Build a New Digital Infrastructure in China - 6 July 2020
- Blockchain Travel Project Travala.com Join Forces with Expedia to Offer Frictionless Cryptocurrency Booking - 6 July 2020