Global Arena Holding, Inc. reports they are pleased that their wholly owned subsidiary, Global Elections Services has completed first round testing of the blockchain voting software prototype designed and built by Blockchain Technologies Corporation (“BTC”).
“Blockchain has the potential to transform the way elections are held and the efficacy of how votes are tabulated, stored and protected,” stated Maralin Falik, CEO of GES. “This new software will give us a real competitive advantage. We are pleased to be at the forefront of change and therefore very anxious to get started.”
“Of course it works,” said BTC founder Nick Spanos. “The system is very simple and effective. In fact, using our software, we can turn many standard consumer scanners, into ‘blockchain voting machines.’ While most voting machines out there are archaic, running on Windows 98, extremely vulnerable, and expensive to replace parts on, we offer a solution that fits the needs of any type of election scenario.”
First round test highlights include:
- Testing 100 ballots containing common voting mistakes and each vote was identified and tabulated correctly.
- The system is twice as fast as current systems and tabulations cannot be electronically altered.
- The system will require fewer GES employees to monitor and conduct each election.
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019