Global Arena Holding, Inc. reports they are pleased that their wholly owned subsidiary, Global Elections Services has completed first round testing of the blockchain voting software prototype designed and built by Blockchain Technologies Corporation (“BTC”).
“Blockchain has the potential to transform the way elections are held and the efficacy of how votes are tabulated, stored and protected,” stated Maralin Falik, CEO of GES. “This new software will give us a real competitive advantage. We are pleased to be at the forefront of change and therefore very anxious to get started.”
“Of course it works,” said BTC founder Nick Spanos. “The system is very simple and effective. In fact, using our software, we can turn many standard consumer scanners, into ‘blockchain voting machines.’ While most voting machines out there are archaic, running on Windows 98, extremely vulnerable, and expensive to replace parts on, we offer a solution that fits the needs of any type of election scenario.”
First round test highlights include:
- Testing 100 ballots containing common voting mistakes and each vote was identified and tabulated correctly.
- The system is twice as fast as current systems and tabulations cannot be electronically altered.
- The system will require fewer GES employees to monitor and conduct each election.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019