Driven by recent research and following on from a successful The Block Chain Conference, Lighthouse Partners, Inc. is introducing its Blockchain Business Acceleration Advisory Service, aimed at established IT vendors that wish to embrace blockchain technology and approaches as part of their product and service offerings.
Research undertaken by Lighthouse at the end of 2015* indicate that many large IT vendors have yet to develop messaging, marketing plans and product strategies to address opportunities for blockchain offerings to provide to their customers and prospects. Fast forward just three months and the interest in blockchain from those vendors is clear, as exemplified by many of them attending this month’s The Block Chain Conference, produced by Lighthouse in San Francisco. Some 46% of attendees – by far the largest single constituency – came from established IT vendors.
Said Lighthouse Principal Pete Harris:
“Lighthouse has been tracking an increasing interest in blockchain from established IT vendors and has already begun to engage with some recognized global companies. As a result, we’ve developed a set of educational materials, processes and templates that will be applicable to most IT vendors that want to ride the blockchain wave.”
While each client engagement will be tailored to specific needs, likely common elements of the Blockchain Business Acceleration Advisory Service will be:
- Education – to bring vendors up to speed on blockchain technologies and applications and provide a common, ongoing and consistent level of knowledge and understanding across all departments and executives involved in business decisions and projects.
- POV Development – to help create individualized messaging that is relevant to vendors’ existing business, and determine the best channels to articulate that messaging to customers and prospects.
- Product Marketing – to determine what specific products and services would be applicable to a vendor’s customer and prospect base.
- Partner Development – to assist in identifying and engaging with partners that can accelerate time to market or address growth opportunities rapidly.
- Customer/Prospect Engagement – to create specific avenues and approaches to connect with customers and prospects to inform them of product and service offerings and to create a community of interest.
Lighthouse’s new service builds upon advisory roles already being undertaken by Harris for a number of blockchain technology and media vendors:
- Integrity Chain – A blockchain notary service for consumers and small businesses.
- Tendermint – A blockchain platform for enterprises and consortia of organizations.
With major IT vendors such as IBM and Microsoft entering and legitimizing the blockchain space, enterprise customers are now turning to their traditional vendor partners to help them leverage the potential of blockchains. Lighthouse stands ready to assist those vendors address the needs to those customers and prospects.
- Report: The State of Stablecoins 2019 Hype vs. Reality in the Race for Stable, Global, Digital Money - February 21, 2019
- Securitize and OTCXN Team Up to Deliver Non-Custodial End-to-End Digital Security Offering Service - February 20, 2019
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019