U.S. demand for reliable, scalable Blockchain technology has driven Berlin-based BigchainDB to partner with Encrypted Labs in Charlotte, North Carolina to facilitate expansion into southeastern territory. Today, Encrypted Labs Inc. announced its partnership with BigchainDB, making the technology available to its clients in the United States.
BigchainDB is a scalable Blockchain database with all the advantages of a distributed database but with the added benefits of Blockchain characteristics such as immutability, decentralized control and the ability to transfer assets over a network. BigchainDB allows companies to deploy Blockchain enabled applications that scale with data that is queryable.
Encrypted Labs has been a leading player in the Blockchain space for several years. Led by Ian Worrall, Quincy Ruckert and Bill Genovese, Encrypted Labs has worked with multiple Blockchain technologies.
“We always encounter the same issues of limited scalability, functionality, or security concerns with current Blockchain technologies. Most often, one is sacrificed to strengthen another but we never accepted that as good enough for widespread enterprise adoption,” said Ian Worrall, CEO of Encrypted Labs. “ascribe took a different approach when building BigchainDB and addressed all of our concerns with a true enterprise level Blockchain database. This is the real deal. We can now truly expand our offerings with this new partnership.”
Through this alliance, Encrypted Labs will focus on business to business sales, marketing, consulting and integrations for clients and deploy BigchainDB. By partnering with Encrypted Labs, BigchainDB will broaden their product reach.
Encrypted Lab’s solution is to bridge the gap between existing systems and the back-end Blockchain network by designing custom user interfaces on a client-to-client basis that look and function nearly identically to current systems. This in turns allows companies to integrate Blockchain security and efficiency solutions without having to undertake the cost to re-educate employees or disrupt business operations.
“By getting trained up in the BigchainDB toolsets, Encrypted Labs will be able to access the latest developments and Blockchain technologies,” said Bruce Pon, CEO of BigchainDB. “It’s a win-win as we will now have a trusted partner to field inquiries and service customers while Encrypted Labs will strengthen its offerings of Blockchain technology by officially being able to offer BigchainDB to all their customers.”
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019