U.S. demand for reliable, scalable Blockchain technology has driven Berlin-based BigchainDB to partner with Encrypted Labs in Charlotte, North Carolina to facilitate expansion into southeastern territory. Today, Encrypted Labs Inc. announced its partnership with BigchainDB, making the technology available to its clients in the United States.
BigchainDB is a scalable Blockchain database with all the advantages of a distributed database but with the added benefits of Blockchain characteristics such as immutability, decentralized control and the ability to transfer assets over a network. BigchainDB allows companies to deploy Blockchain enabled applications that scale with data that is queryable.
Encrypted Labs has been a leading player in the Blockchain space for several years. Led by Ian Worrall, Quincy Ruckert and Bill Genovese, Encrypted Labs has worked with multiple Blockchain technologies.
“We always encounter the same issues of limited scalability, functionality, or security concerns with current Blockchain technologies. Most often, one is sacrificed to strengthen another but we never accepted that as good enough for widespread enterprise adoption,” said Ian Worrall, CEO of Encrypted Labs. “ascribe took a different approach when building BigchainDB and addressed all of our concerns with a true enterprise level Blockchain database. This is the real deal. We can now truly expand our offerings with this new partnership.”
Through this alliance, Encrypted Labs will focus on business to business sales, marketing, consulting and integrations for clients and deploy BigchainDB. By partnering with Encrypted Labs, BigchainDB will broaden their product reach.
Encrypted Lab’s solution is to bridge the gap between existing systems and the back-end Blockchain network by designing custom user interfaces on a client-to-client basis that look and function nearly identically to current systems. This in turns allows companies to integrate Blockchain security and efficiency solutions without having to undertake the cost to re-educate employees or disrupt business operations.
“By getting trained up in the BigchainDB toolsets, Encrypted Labs will be able to access the latest developments and Blockchain technologies,” said Bruce Pon, CEO of BigchainDB. “It’s a win-win as we will now have a trusted partner to field inquiries and service customers while Encrypted Labs will strengthen its offerings of Blockchain technology by officially being able to offer BigchainDB to all their customers.”
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019