U.S. demand for reliable, scalable Blockchain technology has driven Berlin-based BigchainDB to partner with Encrypted Labs in Charlotte, North Carolina to facilitate expansion into southeastern territory. Today, Encrypted Labs Inc. announced its partnership with BigchainDB, making the technology available to its clients in the United States.
BigchainDB is a scalable Blockchain database with all the advantages of a distributed database but with the added benefits of Blockchain characteristics such as immutability, decentralized control and the ability to transfer assets over a network. BigchainDB allows companies to deploy Blockchain enabled applications that scale with data that is queryable.
Encrypted Labs has been a leading player in the Blockchain space for several years. Led by Ian Worrall, Quincy Ruckert and Bill Genovese, Encrypted Labs has worked with multiple Blockchain technologies.
“We always encounter the same issues of limited scalability, functionality, or security concerns with current Blockchain technologies. Most often, one is sacrificed to strengthen another but we never accepted that as good enough for widespread enterprise adoption,” said Ian Worrall, CEO of Encrypted Labs. “ascribe took a different approach when building BigchainDB and addressed all of our concerns with a true enterprise level Blockchain database. This is the real deal. We can now truly expand our offerings with this new partnership.”
Through this alliance, Encrypted Labs will focus on business to business sales, marketing, consulting and integrations for clients and deploy BigchainDB. By partnering with Encrypted Labs, BigchainDB will broaden their product reach.
Encrypted Lab’s solution is to bridge the gap between existing systems and the back-end Blockchain network by designing custom user interfaces on a client-to-client basis that look and function nearly identically to current systems. This in turns allows companies to integrate Blockchain security and efficiency solutions without having to undertake the cost to re-educate employees or disrupt business operations.
“By getting trained up in the BigchainDB toolsets, Encrypted Labs will be able to access the latest developments and Blockchain technologies,” said Bruce Pon, CEO of BigchainDB. “It’s a win-win as we will now have a trusted partner to field inquiries and service customers while Encrypted Labs will strengthen its offerings of Blockchain technology by officially being able to offer BigchainDB to all their customers.”
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019