U.S. demand for reliable, scalable Blockchain technology has driven Berlin-based BigchainDB to partner with Encrypted Labs in Charlotte, North Carolina to facilitate expansion into southeastern territory. Today, Encrypted Labs Inc. announced its partnership with BigchainDB, making the technology available to its clients in the United States.
BigchainDB is a scalable Blockchain database with all the advantages of a distributed database but with the added benefits of Blockchain characteristics such as immutability, decentralized control and the ability to transfer assets over a network. BigchainDB allows companies to deploy Blockchain enabled applications that scale with data that is queryable.
Encrypted Labs has been a leading player in the Blockchain space for several years. Led by Ian Worrall, Quincy Ruckert and Bill Genovese, Encrypted Labs has worked with multiple Blockchain technologies.
“We always encounter the same issues of limited scalability, functionality, or security concerns with current Blockchain technologies. Most often, one is sacrificed to strengthen another but we never accepted that as good enough for widespread enterprise adoption,” said Ian Worrall, CEO of Encrypted Labs. “ascribe took a different approach when building BigchainDB and addressed all of our concerns with a true enterprise level Blockchain database. This is the real deal. We can now truly expand our offerings with this new partnership.”
Through this alliance, Encrypted Labs will focus on business to business sales, marketing, consulting and integrations for clients and deploy BigchainDB. By partnering with Encrypted Labs, BigchainDB will broaden their product reach.
Encrypted Lab’s solution is to bridge the gap between existing systems and the back-end Blockchain network by designing custom user interfaces on a client-to-client basis that look and function nearly identically to current systems. This in turns allows companies to integrate Blockchain security and efficiency solutions without having to undertake the cost to re-educate employees or disrupt business operations.
“By getting trained up in the BigchainDB toolsets, Encrypted Labs will be able to access the latest developments and Blockchain technologies,” said Bruce Pon, CEO of BigchainDB. “It’s a win-win as we will now have a trusted partner to field inquiries and service customers while Encrypted Labs will strengthen its offerings of Blockchain technology by officially being able to offer BigchainDB to all their customers.”
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019
- Interview: Brock Pierce and Two Prime’s Alexander S. Blum - November 4, 2019
- Samsung Bullish on Blockchain – Pushing for Developers on New Samsung Blockchain Platform SDK - November 1, 2019
- Busted: SEC and CFTC Nail First Global Credit – a Swiss Security-Based Bitcoin Swaps Dealer That Allegedly Aimed at American Investors - November 1, 2019
- Zilliqa and Oxford Women in Computer Science Society Join to Bring Diversity to Blockchain Sector - November 1, 2019