According to a report in the Chinese press at Sohu.com (搜狐), China has recently organised and announced a distributed ledger based coalition agreement in Beijing referred to as the ChinaLedger Union. ChinaLedger was announced on April 19 at the third Internet global financial summit by former chief engineer of the Shanghai Stock Exchange, Mr. Bai Shuo who is the director of the alliance.
Backed by the Chinese General Assembly, the establishment of the Union is the consensus of 11 sponsor units, but they have also invited Alex Baltin, UBS UK Senior Innovation Manager, Anthony Di Iorio, Chief Digital Officer Toronto Stock Exchange, Vitalik Buterin, founder of Ethereum and Bitcoin core developer Jeff Garzik as advisers.
In another article at Chinese site ChainDB.com, Mr. Bai Shuo said:
“We can not think clearly in the absence of Blockchain integration in the hastily organised international financial sector in China. We need to unite China and find consensus and find solutions in China for Blockchain technology.”
The main task for the newly formed group is to work together and research Blockchain technology in accordance with China’s policies and regulations, the unique business logic of the Chinese financial industry – so that the policies and regulations are inline with China’s national standards, business logic and traditions.
In addition, the future ChinaLedger coalition agreement states that the underlying technology of Blockchain will be open source so that all walks of life can build specific application scenarios based on this agreement.
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019