In a recent French report called La Stabilité Financière à l’ère Numérique (Financial Stability In The Digital Age) consideration is being given by the Bank of France, and the French Financial Stability Board to closely follow the development of initiatives around Blockchain technology, both in regards the possibilities that the application has to offer but with respect to the issues raised, particularly in terms of security.
The fintechs pose special challenges to regulatory authorities. Their rapid development led regulators to anticipate and develop their reflection on the most appropriate methods to guarantee the protection of customers and meet the financial stability issues. This finding a balance on the regulation of these new players in order not to stifle innovations that would carry benefits direct and indirect for the consumer (in the form of new services and reduced costs due to competition with traditional stakeholders), and more General for the economy and society ( via denew economy’s financing modes).
Such models could exchange replace the traditional operating mode clearing houses based aggregation and the centralized clearing of flows, affecting and the collateral management devices or rules for recording assets. However, off bitcoin, this technology is still very largely in the experimental stage. To confirm the development potential of a number conditions should be checked beforehand, in terms of safety, cost, ability to handle quickly large volumes of transactions, or economic interest to do without third trust for certain activities.
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018