In a recent French report called La Stabilité Financière à l’ère Numérique (Financial Stability In The Digital Age) consideration is being given by the Bank of France, and the French Financial Stability Board to closely follow the development of initiatives around Blockchain technology, both in regards the possibilities that the application has to offer but with respect to the issues raised, particularly in terms of security.
The fintechs pose special challenges to regulatory authorities. Their rapid development led regulators to anticipate and develop their reflection on the most appropriate methods to guarantee the protection of customers and meet the financial stability issues. This finding a balance on the regulation of these new players in order not to stifle innovations that would carry benefits direct and indirect for the consumer (in the form of new services and reduced costs due to competition with traditional stakeholders), and more General for the economy and society ( via denew economy’s financing modes).
Such models could exchange replace the traditional operating mode clearing houses based aggregation and the centralized clearing of flows, affecting and the collateral management devices or rules for recording assets. However, off bitcoin, this technology is still very largely in the experimental stage. To confirm the development potential of a number conditions should be checked beforehand, in terms of safety, cost, ability to handle quickly large volumes of transactions, or economic interest to do without third trust for certain activities.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019