“We’re seeing a growing number of organisations across industries beginning to explore how Blockchain technology can help to streamline or modernise operations, or allow them to offer new, compelling services, and are thrilled to bring Blockchain-as-a-Service technology to the UK public sector in collaboration with Skyscape,” said Nick Williamson, CEO and founder of Credits.
The Credits platform enables organisations to quickly and easily build robust Blockchains that address the challenges of establishing provenance, authentication and reconciliation faced by many industry sectors, including central and local government as well as other public sector bodies. The Credits platform is purpose-built to be seamlessly and securely interoperable with other legacy systems and Blockchain providers.
Skyscape is a specialist service provider focused solely on providing assured cloud services to the UK public sector. Skyscape is a market leader in its market, providing services the length and breadth of the public sector to include central government, local government, health, education, research, police and justice, and defence.
Credits has been working in direct partnership with the Isle of Man Government on several initiatives – including the first known government service to be run on Blockchain. A great deal of public sector services can benefit directly from Blockchain technology and Credits’ work with the Isle of Man Government has attracted increased interest from other Government entities as a result.
In addition to Credits Blockchain technology, public sector customers will also benefit from Skyscape’s assurance and security credentials. Skyscape’s services are suitable for all data at OFFICIAL (including OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE) plus it is a certified Public Services Network (PSN) service provider, has been awarded aggregator status for the N3 network and also offers service over other secure network such as PNN.
“Skyscape’s industry-leading platform, unique connectivity and assurance credentials, combined with Credits’ Blockchain technology create a competitive advantage for us as the first cloud provider with a Blockchain offering for the UK public sector.”
“We’re pleased to be working with Credits to bring new and innovative Blockchain solutions to support the digital transformation of public services” said Simon Hansford, CEO at Skyscape Cloud Services. “The partnership will further benefit our extensive community of partners serving the UK public sector who will now also be able to quickly and easily build robust Blockchains.”
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019