“We’re seeing a growing number of organisations across industries beginning to explore how Blockchain technology can help to streamline or modernise operations, or allow them to offer new, compelling services, and are thrilled to bring Blockchain-as-a-Service technology to the UK public sector in collaboration with Skyscape,” said Nick Williamson, CEO and founder of Credits.
The Credits platform enables organisations to quickly and easily build robust Blockchains that address the challenges of establishing provenance, authentication and reconciliation faced by many industry sectors, including central and local government as well as other public sector bodies. The Credits platform is purpose-built to be seamlessly and securely interoperable with other legacy systems and Blockchain providers.
Skyscape is a specialist service provider focused solely on providing assured cloud services to the UK public sector. Skyscape is a market leader in its market, providing services the length and breadth of the public sector to include central government, local government, health, education, research, police and justice, and defence.
Credits has been working in direct partnership with the Isle of Man Government on several initiatives – including the first known government service to be run on Blockchain. A great deal of public sector services can benefit directly from Blockchain technology and Credits’ work with the Isle of Man Government has attracted increased interest from other Government entities as a result.
In addition to Credits Blockchain technology, public sector customers will also benefit from Skyscape’s assurance and security credentials. Skyscape’s services are suitable for all data at OFFICIAL (including OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE) plus it is a certified Public Services Network (PSN) service provider, has been awarded aggregator status for the N3 network and also offers service over other secure network such as PNN.
“Skyscape’s industry-leading platform, unique connectivity and assurance credentials, combined with Credits’ Blockchain technology create a competitive advantage for us as the first cloud provider with a Blockchain offering for the UK public sector.”
“We’re pleased to be working with Credits to bring new and innovative Blockchain solutions to support the digital transformation of public services” said Simon Hansford, CEO at Skyscape Cloud Services. “The partnership will further benefit our extensive community of partners serving the UK public sector who will now also be able to quickly and easily build robust Blockchains.”
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019