“We’re seeing a growing number of organisations across industries beginning to explore how Blockchain technology can help to streamline or modernise operations, or allow them to offer new, compelling services, and are thrilled to bring Blockchain-as-a-Service technology to the UK public sector in collaboration with Skyscape,” said Nick Williamson, CEO and founder of Credits.
The Credits platform enables organisations to quickly and easily build robust Blockchains that address the challenges of establishing provenance, authentication and reconciliation faced by many industry sectors, including central and local government as well as other public sector bodies. The Credits platform is purpose-built to be seamlessly and securely interoperable with other legacy systems and Blockchain providers.
Skyscape is a specialist service provider focused solely on providing assured cloud services to the UK public sector. Skyscape is a market leader in its market, providing services the length and breadth of the public sector to include central government, local government, health, education, research, police and justice, and defence.
Credits has been working in direct partnership with the Isle of Man Government on several initiatives – including the first known government service to be run on Blockchain. A great deal of public sector services can benefit directly from Blockchain technology and Credits’ work with the Isle of Man Government has attracted increased interest from other Government entities as a result.
In addition to Credits Blockchain technology, public sector customers will also benefit from Skyscape’s assurance and security credentials. Skyscape’s services are suitable for all data at OFFICIAL (including OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE) plus it is a certified Public Services Network (PSN) service provider, has been awarded aggregator status for the N3 network and also offers service over other secure network such as PNN.
“Skyscape’s industry-leading platform, unique connectivity and assurance credentials, combined with Credits’ Blockchain technology create a competitive advantage for us as the first cloud provider with a Blockchain offering for the UK public sector.”
“We’re pleased to be working with Credits to bring new and innovative Blockchain solutions to support the digital transformation of public services” said Simon Hansford, CEO at Skyscape Cloud Services. “The partnership will further benefit our extensive community of partners serving the UK public sector who will now also be able to quickly and easily build robust Blockchains.”
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019