“We’re seeing a growing number of organisations across industries beginning to explore how Blockchain technology can help to streamline or modernise operations, or allow them to offer new, compelling services, and are thrilled to bring Blockchain-as-a-Service technology to the UK public sector in collaboration with Skyscape,” said Nick Williamson, CEO and founder of Credits.
The Credits platform enables organisations to quickly and easily build robust Blockchains that address the challenges of establishing provenance, authentication and reconciliation faced by many industry sectors, including central and local government as well as other public sector bodies. The Credits platform is purpose-built to be seamlessly and securely interoperable with other legacy systems and Blockchain providers.
Skyscape is a specialist service provider focused solely on providing assured cloud services to the UK public sector. Skyscape is a market leader in its market, providing services the length and breadth of the public sector to include central government, local government, health, education, research, police and justice, and defence.
Credits has been working in direct partnership with the Isle of Man Government on several initiatives – including the first known government service to be run on Blockchain. A great deal of public sector services can benefit directly from Blockchain technology and Credits’ work with the Isle of Man Government has attracted increased interest from other Government entities as a result.
In addition to Credits Blockchain technology, public sector customers will also benefit from Skyscape’s assurance and security credentials. Skyscape’s services are suitable for all data at OFFICIAL (including OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE) plus it is a certified Public Services Network (PSN) service provider, has been awarded aggregator status for the N3 network and also offers service over other secure network such as PNN.
“Skyscape’s industry-leading platform, unique connectivity and assurance credentials, combined with Credits’ Blockchain technology create a competitive advantage for us as the first cloud provider with a Blockchain offering for the UK public sector.”
“We’re pleased to be working with Credits to bring new and innovative Blockchain solutions to support the digital transformation of public services” said Simon Hansford, CEO at Skyscape Cloud Services. “The partnership will further benefit our extensive community of partners serving the UK public sector who will now also be able to quickly and easily build robust Blockchains.”
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019