SolidX Partners Inc., an innovative Blockchain technology company, today announced the launch of Vida, the world’s first full-stack identity solution using Blockchain technology. Vida provides enterprises with robust identity management capabilities without the need to hold personal identifying information. Vida is the first service of its kind to provide one identity across numerous applications, streamlining permissioned access to data and services without shared-secret based access mechanisms (e.g., usernames and passwords, government ID numbers, etc.).
Leveraging Blockchain technology, Vida decentralizes risk and enables secure recordkeeping. Vida increases corporate security and simultaneously empowers users with greater control over establishment, usage and protection of their personal identifying information across platforms.
Daniel H. Gallancy, Chief Executive Officer of SolidX Partners, commented,
“Vida represents a first of its kind enterprise-grade identity platform using public key infrastructure and built on Blockchain technology. Vida’s use of the Blockchain enables a level of security not possible in the past. We look forward to supporting enterprises in improving security and eliminating the liabilities associated with centralized recordkeeping. Vida’s Blockchain-based identity system creates value for enterprises, customers and employees without compromising privacy or control of personally identifying information.”
A Blockchain is a distributed database containing a continuously growing list of records, which are time-stamped as well as hardened against tampering and revision. A Blockchain employs a specialized mechanism of consensus, enabling its constituent computers to synchronize records securely. Blockchains are kept secure with well-established cryptographic methods, and are decentralized, removing the risk of a single point of failure.
Vida utilizes the Blockchain as a distributed key server, eliminating risks associated with traditional methods of centralized key storage. The Vida platform adds an additional layer of security by leveraging a unique three-party authentication methodology to eliminate the potential for man-in-the-middle attacks.
Among other things, Vida enables file fingerprinting and time-stamping, authentication, credential storage and verification, document signing and email verification. Using Vida, service providers and their customers no longer need to remember and store passwords. Instead, the Vida platform authenticates requests with verifiable digital signatures.
More information about the features and benefits of Vida can be found on the following link: www.sldx.com
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018