SolidX Partners Inc., an innovative Blockchain technology company, today announced the launch of Vida, the world’s first full-stack identity solution using Blockchain technology. Vida provides enterprises with robust identity management capabilities without the need to hold personal identifying information. Vida is the first service of its kind to provide one identity across numerous applications, streamlining permissioned access to data and services without shared-secret based access mechanisms (e.g., usernames and passwords, government ID numbers, etc.).
Leveraging Blockchain technology, Vida decentralizes risk and enables secure recordkeeping. Vida increases corporate security and simultaneously empowers users with greater control over establishment, usage and protection of their personal identifying information across platforms.
Daniel H. Gallancy, Chief Executive Officer of SolidX Partners, commented,
“Vida represents a first of its kind enterprise-grade identity platform using public key infrastructure and built on Blockchain technology. Vida’s use of the Blockchain enables a level of security not possible in the past. We look forward to supporting enterprises in improving security and eliminating the liabilities associated with centralized recordkeeping. Vida’s Blockchain-based identity system creates value for enterprises, customers and employees without compromising privacy or control of personally identifying information.”
A Blockchain is a distributed database containing a continuously growing list of records, which are time-stamped as well as hardened against tampering and revision. A Blockchain employs a specialized mechanism of consensus, enabling its constituent computers to synchronize records securely. Blockchains are kept secure with well-established cryptographic methods, and are decentralized, removing the risk of a single point of failure.
Vida utilizes the Blockchain as a distributed key server, eliminating risks associated with traditional methods of centralized key storage. The Vida platform adds an additional layer of security by leveraging a unique three-party authentication methodology to eliminate the potential for man-in-the-middle attacks.
Among other things, Vida enables file fingerprinting and time-stamping, authentication, credential storage and verification, document signing and email verification. Using Vida, service providers and their customers no longer need to remember and store passwords. Instead, the Vida platform authenticates requests with verifiable digital signatures.
More information about the features and benefits of Vida can be found on the following link: www.sldx.com
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019