SolidX Partners Inc., an innovative Blockchain technology company, today announced the launch of Vida, the world’s first full-stack identity solution using Blockchain technology. Vida provides enterprises with robust identity management capabilities without the need to hold personal identifying information. Vida is the first service of its kind to provide one identity across numerous applications, streamlining permissioned access to data and services without shared-secret based access mechanisms (e.g., usernames and passwords, government ID numbers, etc.).
Leveraging Blockchain technology, Vida decentralizes risk and enables secure recordkeeping. Vida increases corporate security and simultaneously empowers users with greater control over establishment, usage and protection of their personal identifying information across platforms.
Daniel H. Gallancy, Chief Executive Officer of SolidX Partners, commented,
“Vida represents a first of its kind enterprise-grade identity platform using public key infrastructure and built on Blockchain technology. Vida’s use of the Blockchain enables a level of security not possible in the past. We look forward to supporting enterprises in improving security and eliminating the liabilities associated with centralized recordkeeping. Vida’s Blockchain-based identity system creates value for enterprises, customers and employees without compromising privacy or control of personally identifying information.”
A Blockchain is a distributed database containing a continuously growing list of records, which are time-stamped as well as hardened against tampering and revision. A Blockchain employs a specialized mechanism of consensus, enabling its constituent computers to synchronize records securely. Blockchains are kept secure with well-established cryptographic methods, and are decentralized, removing the risk of a single point of failure.
Vida utilizes the Blockchain as a distributed key server, eliminating risks associated with traditional methods of centralized key storage. The Vida platform adds an additional layer of security by leveraging a unique three-party authentication methodology to eliminate the potential for man-in-the-middle attacks.
Among other things, Vida enables file fingerprinting and time-stamping, authentication, credential storage and verification, document signing and email verification. Using Vida, service providers and their customers no longer need to remember and store passwords. Instead, the Vida platform authenticates requests with verifiable digital signatures.
More information about the features and benefits of Vida can be found on the following link: www.sldx.com
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019