SolidX Partners Inc., an innovative Blockchain technology company, today announced the launch of Vida, the world’s first full-stack identity solution using Blockchain technology. Vida provides enterprises with robust identity management capabilities without the need to hold personal identifying information. Vida is the first service of its kind to provide one identity across numerous applications, streamlining permissioned access to data and services without shared-secret based access mechanisms (e.g., usernames and passwords, government ID numbers, etc.).
Leveraging Blockchain technology, Vida decentralizes risk and enables secure recordkeeping. Vida increases corporate security and simultaneously empowers users with greater control over establishment, usage and protection of their personal identifying information across platforms.
Daniel H. Gallancy, Chief Executive Officer of SolidX Partners, commented,
“Vida represents a first of its kind enterprise-grade identity platform using public key infrastructure and built on Blockchain technology. Vida’s use of the Blockchain enables a level of security not possible in the past. We look forward to supporting enterprises in improving security and eliminating the liabilities associated with centralized recordkeeping. Vida’s Blockchain-based identity system creates value for enterprises, customers and employees without compromising privacy or control of personally identifying information.”
A Blockchain is a distributed database containing a continuously growing list of records, which are time-stamped as well as hardened against tampering and revision. A Blockchain employs a specialized mechanism of consensus, enabling its constituent computers to synchronize records securely. Blockchains are kept secure with well-established cryptographic methods, and are decentralized, removing the risk of a single point of failure.
Vida utilizes the Blockchain as a distributed key server, eliminating risks associated with traditional methods of centralized key storage. The Vida platform adds an additional layer of security by leveraging a unique three-party authentication methodology to eliminate the potential for man-in-the-middle attacks.
Among other things, Vida enables file fingerprinting and time-stamping, authentication, credential storage and verification, document signing and email verification. Using Vida, service providers and their customers no longer need to remember and store passwords. Instead, the Vida platform authenticates requests with verifiable digital signatures.
More information about the features and benefits of Vida can be found on the following link: www.sldx.com
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020