Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and SnapSwap, an innovative fintech startup signed a partnership agreement for the mobile payment application Gloneta.
Gloneta combines a mobile messenger (chat) with instant cross-currency transactions via the revolutionary Blockchain-technology. By developing new technologies and sharing expertise in fraud management, Worldline will provide secure card payments services to the new app Gloneta.
Sending money in a chat-application
Gloneta is a mobile application with a unique combination of fun social networking, a mobile messenger and instant free money transfers. It’s an easy way to send money to people in your own and foreign currencies. Moreover, same currency transactions are free of charge and foreign currency transactions are offered at very competitive rates. Gloneta implements Blockchain-technology to allow instant money transfers without a bank at zero or very low cost.
To send money end users can charge their wallet in the app by transferring money from their bank to their own Gloneta IBAN account. The new partnership between SnapSwap and Worldline will soon allow them to safely link their credit card to Gloneta too.
Gloneta is available on iOS and Android in all EU-countries from the beginning of August 2016 and will support Euro, British Pound and US Dollar. Future currencies and new functionalities will follow soon.
A unique partnership with a huge potential
Peer-to-peer payments via blockchain-technology have a huge potential in the near future where everything becomes more and more digitalized. Offering access to credit card schemes in an e-Wallet sets great challenges to fraud management. By jointly developing brand new technology based on aided machine learning combined with easy to use and fully compliant customer ID verification, Worldline supports SnapSwap to securely offer the services of the major credit card schemes to its customers.
Willy Walraeve, CEO of Worldline Benelux:
“At Worldline, connecting and securing transactions is our core business. With our technological expertise covering the whole payment value chain, with millions of highly critical transactions running through our systems and with our expertise on credit card fraud, we offer partnership opportunities to support the payments of the future. Worldline continues to seek out innovations in payment solutions to stimulate a cashless society – and the economy as a result.”
Denis Kiselev, founder and CEO of SnapSwap:
“Worldline’s expertise in electronic payments and its unique risk management solutions will help us to expand the Gloneta offering beyond a peer-to-peer platform. We will continue building Gloneta in a way that delivers real value to our customers and at the same time let them have fun and enjoy the experience.”
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018