Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and SnapSwap, an innovative fintech startup signed a partnership agreement for the mobile payment application Gloneta.
Gloneta combines a mobile messenger (chat) with instant cross-currency transactions via the revolutionary Blockchain-technology. By developing new technologies and sharing expertise in fraud management, Worldline will provide secure card payments services to the new app Gloneta.
Sending money in a chat-application
Gloneta is a mobile application with a unique combination of fun social networking, a mobile messenger and instant free money transfers. It’s an easy way to send money to people in your own and foreign currencies. Moreover, same currency transactions are free of charge and foreign currency transactions are offered at very competitive rates. Gloneta implements Blockchain-technology to allow instant money transfers without a bank at zero or very low cost.
To send money end users can charge their wallet in the app by transferring money from their bank to their own Gloneta IBAN account. The new partnership between SnapSwap and Worldline will soon allow them to safely link their credit card to Gloneta too.
Gloneta is available on iOS and Android in all EU-countries from the beginning of August 2016 and will support Euro, British Pound and US Dollar. Future currencies and new functionalities will follow soon.
A unique partnership with a huge potential
Peer-to-peer payments via blockchain-technology have a huge potential in the near future where everything becomes more and more digitalized. Offering access to credit card schemes in an e-Wallet sets great challenges to fraud management. By jointly developing brand new technology based on aided machine learning combined with easy to use and fully compliant customer ID verification, Worldline supports SnapSwap to securely offer the services of the major credit card schemes to its customers.
Willy Walraeve, CEO of Worldline Benelux:
“At Worldline, connecting and securing transactions is our core business. With our technological expertise covering the whole payment value chain, with millions of highly critical transactions running through our systems and with our expertise on credit card fraud, we offer partnership opportunities to support the payments of the future. Worldline continues to seek out innovations in payment solutions to stimulate a cashless society – and the economy as a result.”
Denis Kiselev, founder and CEO of SnapSwap:
“Worldline’s expertise in electronic payments and its unique risk management solutions will help us to expand the Gloneta offering beyond a peer-to-peer platform. We will continue building Gloneta in a way that delivers real value to our customers and at the same time let them have fun and enjoy the experience.”
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019