Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and SnapSwap, an innovative fintech startup signed a partnership agreement for the mobile payment application Gloneta.
Gloneta combines a mobile messenger (chat) with instant cross-currency transactions via the revolutionary Blockchain-technology. By developing new technologies and sharing expertise in fraud management, Worldline will provide secure card payments services to the new app Gloneta.
Sending money in a chat-application
Gloneta is a mobile application with a unique combination of fun social networking, a mobile messenger and instant free money transfers. It’s an easy way to send money to people in your own and foreign currencies. Moreover, same currency transactions are free of charge and foreign currency transactions are offered at very competitive rates. Gloneta implements Blockchain-technology to allow instant money transfers without a bank at zero or very low cost.
To send money end users can charge their wallet in the app by transferring money from their bank to their own Gloneta IBAN account. The new partnership between SnapSwap and Worldline will soon allow them to safely link their credit card to Gloneta too.
Gloneta is available on iOS and Android in all EU-countries from the beginning of August 2016 and will support Euro, British Pound and US Dollar. Future currencies and new functionalities will follow soon.
A unique partnership with a huge potential
Peer-to-peer payments via blockchain-technology have a huge potential in the near future where everything becomes more and more digitalized. Offering access to credit card schemes in an e-Wallet sets great challenges to fraud management. By jointly developing brand new technology based on aided machine learning combined with easy to use and fully compliant customer ID verification, Worldline supports SnapSwap to securely offer the services of the major credit card schemes to its customers.
Willy Walraeve, CEO of Worldline Benelux:
“At Worldline, connecting and securing transactions is our core business. With our technological expertise covering the whole payment value chain, with millions of highly critical transactions running through our systems and with our expertise on credit card fraud, we offer partnership opportunities to support the payments of the future. Worldline continues to seek out innovations in payment solutions to stimulate a cashless society – and the economy as a result.”
Denis Kiselev, founder and CEO of SnapSwap:
“Worldline’s expertise in electronic payments and its unique risk management solutions will help us to expand the Gloneta offering beyond a peer-to-peer platform. We will continue building Gloneta in a way that delivers real value to our customers and at the same time let them have fun and enjoy the experience.”
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019