Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and SnapSwap, an innovative fintech startup signed a partnership agreement for the mobile payment application Gloneta.
Gloneta combines a mobile messenger (chat) with instant cross-currency transactions via the revolutionary Blockchain-technology. By developing new technologies and sharing expertise in fraud management, Worldline will provide secure card payments services to the new app Gloneta.
Sending money in a chat-application
Gloneta is a mobile application with a unique combination of fun social networking, a mobile messenger and instant free money transfers. It’s an easy way to send money to people in your own and foreign currencies. Moreover, same currency transactions are free of charge and foreign currency transactions are offered at very competitive rates. Gloneta implements Blockchain-technology to allow instant money transfers without a bank at zero or very low cost.
To send money end users can charge their wallet in the app by transferring money from their bank to their own Gloneta IBAN account. The new partnership between SnapSwap and Worldline will soon allow them to safely link their credit card to Gloneta too.
Gloneta is available on iOS and Android in all EU-countries from the beginning of August 2016 and will support Euro, British Pound and US Dollar. Future currencies and new functionalities will follow soon.
A unique partnership with a huge potential
Peer-to-peer payments via blockchain-technology have a huge potential in the near future where everything becomes more and more digitalized. Offering access to credit card schemes in an e-Wallet sets great challenges to fraud management. By jointly developing brand new technology based on aided machine learning combined with easy to use and fully compliant customer ID verification, Worldline supports SnapSwap to securely offer the services of the major credit card schemes to its customers.
Willy Walraeve, CEO of Worldline Benelux:
“At Worldline, connecting and securing transactions is our core business. With our technological expertise covering the whole payment value chain, with millions of highly critical transactions running through our systems and with our expertise on credit card fraud, we offer partnership opportunities to support the payments of the future. Worldline continues to seek out innovations in payment solutions to stimulate a cashless society – and the economy as a result.”
Denis Kiselev, founder and CEO of SnapSwap:
“Worldline’s expertise in electronic payments and its unique risk management solutions will help us to expand the Gloneta offering beyond a peer-to-peer platform. We will continue building Gloneta in a way that delivers real value to our customers and at the same time let them have fun and enjoy the experience.”
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019