Drachmae Travel Club, an exclusive Blockchain travel portal is conducting a competition for travelers. The ‘Bitcoin Altcoin and Blockchain Competition’ requires participating travelers to record the travel details and expenses incurred during their trips in the last year. The winners will be judged by the platform based on their travel, spending, reasons for travel and the currencies used during the course of their trip.
Drachmae Travel Club offers an exclusive travel club ecosystem, is open only for 10000 members. The members are offered access to a single point platform from where they can plan and book their whole trip along with specialized services to make it a much pleasurable experience. Members can pay for all the services using Drachmae Club’s own DT crypto-tokens or any other digital and fiat payment methods of their choice.
The company’s Bitcoin, Altcoin and Blockchain Competition is designed by Drachmae Travel Club with the goal of understanding the role of travel in the current digital world and the costs associated with such business and pleasure trips. The platform will consider the total travel costs incurred by participants in the year 2015 and the breakdown of costs into digital currency and fiat payments along with the nature of the trip (whether it was on business or to attend an event or a personal trip etc.). Drachmae is interested in understanding the Bitcoin usage trend among the participants and compare the benefits of making payments in Bitcoin over fiat currency for tickets, car rentals, restaurants and hotels.
The 10 winners of Bitcoin, Altcoin and Blockchain Competition will receive one-year free membership to the exclusive Drachmae Club (DClub) along with a deposit of 200,000 DT tokens in their travel portal wallets as a bonus reward. These DT tokens can be used over Drachmae Travel portal to book flights and hotels. Like DT tokens, these memberships are also registered on the Blockchain and it can be traded with other as well. The limited nature of the membership, fixed at 10,000 makes it an attractive tradable asset. DT tokens can be readily traded on C-CEX cryptocurrency exchange.
Pre-registration for Drachmae Club is currently open. The platform will be opening the membership in three separate tranches of 5000, 3000 and 2000 at the cost of $10, $15 and $20 respectively. Memberships bought during each respective release will also include 250, 200 and 150 DT tokens each. Users may own more than one membership. Members are not required to pay the monthly subscription if the account holders do not require access to the active member’s area and booking services. Register for the Drachmae Travel Club Membership here .
- Block Lattice Architecture Or Blockchain? DLT or DAG? Europeans Rally on GDPR-Compliant, Open Source, Cross-Border Framework for Phone Application Development - April 9, 2020
- Canadian Blockchain-Energised Company VitalHub Announces Deployment of COVID-19 Electronic Screening Tool for Long Term Care - April 8, 2020
- Blockchain Powered Immuno-Oncology Company Mateon Claims Anti-Malarial Drug Called Artemisinin, Derived from Asian Medicine Can Help Fight Covid-19 - April 8, 2020
- Auto Manufacturer Tesla To Use Blockchain Technology to Speed Up Shipping Supply Chain - April 8, 2020
- BlockConf DIGITAL Announces Epic 48-hours Online Blockchain Conference - April 7, 2020
- Global Virtual Earth Day Event Planned for April 22nd EST From The Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition - April 7, 2020
- ConsenSys’ Health Division Kicks Off STOP COVID-19 International Ethereum Hackathon – April 13, 2020 - April 7, 2020
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020