Drachmae Travel Club, an exclusive Blockchain travel portal is conducting a competition for travelers. The ‘Bitcoin Altcoin and Blockchain Competition’ requires participating travelers to record the travel details and expenses incurred during their trips in the last year. The winners will be judged by the platform based on their travel, spending, reasons for travel and the currencies used during the course of their trip.
Drachmae Travel Club offers an exclusive travel club ecosystem, is open only for 10000 members. The members are offered access to a single point platform from where they can plan and book their whole trip along with specialized services to make it a much pleasurable experience. Members can pay for all the services using Drachmae Club’s own DT crypto-tokens or any other digital and fiat payment methods of their choice.
The company’s Bitcoin, Altcoin and Blockchain Competition is designed by Drachmae Travel Club with the goal of understanding the role of travel in the current digital world and the costs associated with such business and pleasure trips. The platform will consider the total travel costs incurred by participants in the year 2015 and the breakdown of costs into digital currency and fiat payments along with the nature of the trip (whether it was on business or to attend an event or a personal trip etc.). Drachmae is interested in understanding the Bitcoin usage trend among the participants and compare the benefits of making payments in Bitcoin over fiat currency for tickets, car rentals, restaurants and hotels.
The 10 winners of Bitcoin, Altcoin and Blockchain Competition will receive one-year free membership to the exclusive Drachmae Club (DClub) along with a deposit of 200,000 DT tokens in their travel portal wallets as a bonus reward. These DT tokens can be used over Drachmae Travel portal to book flights and hotels. Like DT tokens, these memberships are also registered on the Blockchain and it can be traded with other as well. The limited nature of the membership, fixed at 10,000 makes it an attractive tradable asset. DT tokens can be readily traded on C-CEX cryptocurrency exchange.
Pre-registration for Drachmae Club is currently open. The platform will be opening the membership in three separate tranches of 5000, 3000 and 2000 at the cost of $10, $15 and $20 respectively. Memberships bought during each respective release will also include 250, 200 and 150 DT tokens each. Users may own more than one membership. Members are not required to pay the monthly subscription if the account holders do not require access to the active member’s area and booking services. Register for the Drachmae Travel Club Membership here .
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
- Dubai Wants to Clone Crypto Valley in the Desert - January 29, 2020
- The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) to Launch Blockchain-Based, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) - January 29, 2020
- Swiss company Overfuture To Offer Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding (Security Token Offering) - January 29, 2020