Based on the protocol of the HyperLedger and RIPPLE, the “Californium” is an enhanced Blockchain platform developed by the Israeli company Quantum Intelligent Technology Ltd.(QITS).
QITS, established in March 2008, focuses on quantum research and transformation of scientific and technological achievements, to provide multiprotocol network security products and services based on quantum technology.
The Californium system of each node is a smart brain, through interpretation of Californium quantum system issue, the audience will see a information-based smart world, quantum computing, Californium wallet, artificial intelligence, intelligent contract switch principle and neural network the words jumping in front of the audience, leading the people a profound understanding of the current era of smart data.
Based on the approximate structure and the algorithm of the neural network and the quantum computation, the platform can solve the algorithm by searching for the optimal problem, which is the open artificial intelligence neural network and the quantum simulation algorithm processor.
In the issuing mechanism of the Californium, every wallet node has one most basic goal–obtaining most of the issues. However, with different functions, the goal is controlled by the Californium so that the corresponding problems can be solved with the issue of the Californium system.
“For example, we expect that the Californium system can be used to predict the gold price. We should set up one function. The attitude and opinion of every wallet user towards the relevant or the irrelevant indexes of the gold can be obtained through the function. Besides, the feedback can be carried out to the Californium network through the design way of the function. The continual training and the deviation value adjustment can be carried out on the Californium network through every entering state so that the gold price can be predicted more and more accurately at last. Every node of the Californium system is one intelligent brain, some problems of the social and economic prediction can be solved by the advantage of the Californium system network, such as the prediction of the stock gains, the trend of the gold price, the exchange rate of the national currency, the trend of the global economy etc.”
The technical director of the company stated that the internal measurement has been carried out on the artificial intelligence called the “Training”.
At first, the online function is to predict towards the most important stock indexes of the NASDAQ, FTSE, N225 in the world. Through the nodes, the users can carry out the prediction training continually towards the indexes of the future time node of the stock market and adjust the deviation. If the prediction training of the users is right, more issuing yields can be obtained. With the continual expansion and the connection establishment of the Californium network node, the Californium artificial intelligence prediction will become more and more accurate, which is the revolutionary product for the prediction of the future financial index.
The artificial intelligence technology develops continually. We can predict that the future artificial intelligence technology will change our way of life completely.
- Bitcoin Legend Charlie Shrem and BLOCKTV Team up to Bring Untold Stories to the Screen - February 26, 2020
- KLM To Use Blockchain to Streamline Financial Processes Thanks to Amsterdam-based Unchain and R3 - February 25, 2020
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020