Based on the protocol of the HyperLedger and RIPPLE, the “Californium” is an enhanced Blockchain platform developed by the Israeli company Quantum Intelligent Technology Ltd.(QITS).
QITS, established in March 2008, focuses on quantum research and transformation of scientific and technological achievements, to provide multiprotocol network security products and services based on quantum technology.
The Californium system of each node is a smart brain, through interpretation of Californium quantum system issue, the audience will see a information-based smart world, quantum computing, Californium wallet, artificial intelligence, intelligent contract switch principle and neural network the words jumping in front of the audience, leading the people a profound understanding of the current era of smart data.
Based on the approximate structure and the algorithm of the neural network and the quantum computation, the platform can solve the algorithm by searching for the optimal problem, which is the open artificial intelligence neural network and the quantum simulation algorithm processor.
In the issuing mechanism of the Californium, every wallet node has one most basic goal–obtaining most of the issues. However, with different functions, the goal is controlled by the Californium so that the corresponding problems can be solved with the issue of the Californium system.
“For example, we expect that the Californium system can be used to predict the gold price. We should set up one function. The attitude and opinion of every wallet user towards the relevant or the irrelevant indexes of the gold can be obtained through the function. Besides, the feedback can be carried out to the Californium network through the design way of the function. The continual training and the deviation value adjustment can be carried out on the Californium network through every entering state so that the gold price can be predicted more and more accurately at last. Every node of the Californium system is one intelligent brain, some problems of the social and economic prediction can be solved by the advantage of the Californium system network, such as the prediction of the stock gains, the trend of the gold price, the exchange rate of the national currency, the trend of the global economy etc.”
The technical director of the company stated that the internal measurement has been carried out on the artificial intelligence called the “Training”.
At first, the online function is to predict towards the most important stock indexes of the NASDAQ, FTSE, N225 in the world. Through the nodes, the users can carry out the prediction training continually towards the indexes of the future time node of the stock market and adjust the deviation. If the prediction training of the users is right, more issuing yields can be obtained. With the continual expansion and the connection establishment of the Californium network node, the Californium artificial intelligence prediction will become more and more accurate, which is the revolutionary product for the prediction of the future financial index.
The artificial intelligence technology develops continually. We can predict that the future artificial intelligence technology will change our way of life completely.
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019