Software AG has just announced the availability of next generation Digital Business Platform capabilities that enable financial institutions to operationalise Blockchain by gaining greater integration of, visibility into, and action upon public/private Blockchain applications.
Once an organization has decided on the Blockchain application that suits its business, the next step is to move it out of the incubator and tightly incorporate it within its enterprise applications.
Nigel Farmer, Industry Director for Capital Markets at Software AG, noted:
“That is where the fun starts; making Blockchain applications work in the real world is as much of a challenge as building the Blockchain application itself.”
Financial services organizations globally are investigating the benefits of using Blockchain, but few are thinking beyond the perfect use case. Once they have decided on the Blockchain application that suits their business, the next step is to move it out of its ‘test incubator’ where it was being proven, and tightly incorporate it within their enterprise applications.
Organizations implementing Blockchain do not want to add additional IT “spaghetti” on top of their existing technology infrastructure. They must be able to rapidly and seamlessly use Blockchain to gain the advantages of the technology immediately without having to run complex, costly and lengthy re-architecting programs.
Interoperability of Blockchain within an enterprise requires an intelligent Blockchain access layer. The Software AG Digital Business Platform provides:
- A Blockchain access layer that seamlessly integrates Blockchain with legacy technology for interoperability;
- The ability to correlate and validate data, and apply business context going into Blockchain;
- Governance and security to enterprise or industry-wide Blockchains;
- Event processing and data aggregation for complete visibility on- and off- chain activities;
- Monitoring, exception management and alerting of Blockchain events;
- Overlay service layer to enrich functionality of Blockchain apps.
“Many organizations developing prototypes are focused fully on the Blockchain use case, and haven’t begun to think about what it means to put it into production. Software AG’s Digital Business Platform not only provides the necessary infrastructure, but enables them to operationalize this disruptive technology rapidly without disrupting the business and existing IT infrastructure.”
Blockchain technology is poised to change financial services dramatically. But organizations must ensure that their infrastructure can support it. This is possible with the use of Software AG’s Digital Business Platform.
Software AG empowers customers to innovate, differentiate and win in the digital world. Its products help companies combine existing systems on-premise and in the cloud into a single platform to optimize and digitize their businesses. The combination of process management, data integration and real-time analytics in one Digital Business Platform enables customers to drive operational efficiency, modernize their systems and optimize processes for smarter decision-making. Building on over 45 years of customer-centric innovation, Software AG is ranked a leader in many innovative IT categories. Software AG has more than 4,300 employees in 70 countries and had total revenues of €873 million in 2015. Learn more at www.softwareag.com
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019