Would you like to discuss possibilities of DECENT Network directly with its founders Matej Michalko and Matej Boda? Join a livestream at DECENT Google Hangouts Session #1 at 16:00 Central European Time (CET) on Friday, August 5, 2106 to chat about their Blockchain platform as well as their upcoming ICO.
DECENT wants to liberate the world of media through innovative technologies that enable decentralized sharing of digital content. The platform provides unlimited access to information for everyone in the world. Their Mission Statement:
DECENT’s mission is to become a liaison between various industries by bridging the gap between the emerging Blockchain ecosystem. Through secure and trustworthy digital content sharing platform we provide a vertically integrated system for industries, organizations or businesses while we focus on flexibility & sustainable development. Infrastructure of linked systems enables to set more intelligent international standards of efficient, cost-effective & secure content distribution. The principles of DECENT, based on distributed trust machine – the Blockchain, bring reliability to wide range of sectors & services in which privacy and security play the crucial role.
To be able to provide their supporters with complex information about DECENT updates, development plans and the abilities of the network, they will organize live sessions on a regular basis from now on. Feel free to join them each time and discuss the future of online media distribution.
To ensure the best possible outcome of it, they are asking you to submit your questions in advance through our Bitcointalk thread or Slack channel (tag @swan), Telegram group (tag @s_wan) and Twitter (tag @178swan) until Thursday night. They will gather all the queries and prepare the answers before the conference call on Google Hangouts.
Your feedback is what helps them to bring the ideas of decentralized and independent content distribution network to life and they are waiting for your comments and remarks.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019