Would you like to discuss possibilities of DECENT Network directly with its founders Matej Michalko and Matej Boda? Join a livestream at DECENT Google Hangouts Session #1 at 16:00 Central European Time (CET) on Friday, August 5, 2106 to chat about their Blockchain platform as well as their upcoming ICO.
DECENT wants to liberate the world of media through innovative technologies that enable decentralized sharing of digital content. The platform provides unlimited access to information for everyone in the world. Their Mission Statement:
DECENT’s mission is to become a liaison between various industries by bridging the gap between the emerging Blockchain ecosystem. Through secure and trustworthy digital content sharing platform we provide a vertically integrated system for industries, organizations or businesses while we focus on flexibility & sustainable development. Infrastructure of linked systems enables to set more intelligent international standards of efficient, cost-effective & secure content distribution. The principles of DECENT, based on distributed trust machine – the Blockchain, bring reliability to wide range of sectors & services in which privacy and security play the crucial role.
To be able to provide their supporters with complex information about DECENT updates, development plans and the abilities of the network, they will organize live sessions on a regular basis from now on. Feel free to join them each time and discuss the future of online media distribution.
To ensure the best possible outcome of it, they are asking you to submit your questions in advance through our Bitcointalk thread or Slack channel (tag @swan), Telegram group (tag @s_wan) and Twitter (tag @178swan) until Thursday night. They will gather all the queries and prepare the answers before the conference call on Google Hangouts.
Your feedback is what helps them to bring the ideas of decentralized and independent content distribution network to life and they are waiting for your comments and remarks.
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019