Would you like to discuss possibilities of DECENT Network directly with its founders Matej Michalko and Matej Boda? Join a livestream at DECENT Google Hangouts Session #1 at 16:00 Central European Time (CET) on Friday, August 5, 2106 to chat about their Blockchain platform as well as their upcoming ICO.
DECENT wants to liberate the world of media through innovative technologies that enable decentralized sharing of digital content. The platform provides unlimited access to information for everyone in the world. Their Mission Statement:
DECENT’s mission is to become a liaison between various industries by bridging the gap between the emerging Blockchain ecosystem. Through secure and trustworthy digital content sharing platform we provide a vertically integrated system for industries, organizations or businesses while we focus on flexibility & sustainable development. Infrastructure of linked systems enables to set more intelligent international standards of efficient, cost-effective & secure content distribution. The principles of DECENT, based on distributed trust machine – the Blockchain, bring reliability to wide range of sectors & services in which privacy and security play the crucial role.
To be able to provide their supporters with complex information about DECENT updates, development plans and the abilities of the network, they will organize live sessions on a regular basis from now on. Feel free to join them each time and discuss the future of online media distribution.
To ensure the best possible outcome of it, they are asking you to submit your questions in advance through our Bitcointalk thread or Slack channel (tag @swan), Telegram group (tag @s_wan) and Twitter (tag @178swan) until Thursday night. They will gather all the queries and prepare the answers before the conference call on Google Hangouts.
Your feedback is what helps them to bring the ideas of decentralized and independent content distribution network to life and they are waiting for your comments and remarks.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019