Blockchain content startup out of Switzerland, DECENT.ch recently clarified how will the funds from the Software Sale be distributed and introduced you to their future plans and their goal – to support DECENT long-term growth in multiple ways.
From the 35,000,000 DCT pool that will be allocated to DECENT Foundation after the Software Sale, 15,000,000 will be assigned to DECENT Foundation Investment Fund. Its main goal will be to ensure constant development and growth of DECENT Infrastructure. They aim to recreate the overall process of online content distribution by creating a user-friendly, secure, Blockchain driven media network.
To give people possibility to get the most out of DECENT Network, these funds will be used to support developers and entrepreneurs that will build applications on top of DECENT protocol.
As DECENT is from its very beginning meant to become the network of decentralized trust serving all the people around the globe, the implementation of DECENT Vote is the crucial point in the development of DECENT Infrastructure.
“After the start users will be able to vote for businesses / applications that they would like to have on DECENT Network. This will ensure that the future life of DECENT Network will be in the hands of those people who have become part of our goals,” stated co-founder Matej Boda.
Then a DECENT Investment committee will be set up to chose which projects are promising. Afterwards the chosen projects will receive an investment. DECENT Foundation will hold shares in those companies and support their development which will eventually lead to securing its operational costs and growth as well.
“We do not aim to create just another Blockchain app. On the other hand, our goal is to develop a network of individuals, businesses and organizations that will enjoy the advantages of DECENT and support the tendencies to create a Blockchain driven society. Therefore we give the community an opportunity to participate and support long-term growth of DECENT Network,” added Boda.
You can find more information about their goals in their Development Plan.
Don’t forget to subscribe to DECENT newsletter to receive the latest news and updates on time.
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019