Blockchain content startup out of Switzerland, DECENT.ch recently clarified how will the funds from the Software Sale be distributed and introduced you to their future plans and their goal – to support DECENT long-term growth in multiple ways.
From the 35,000,000 DCT pool that will be allocated to DECENT Foundation after the Software Sale, 15,000,000 will be assigned to DECENT Foundation Investment Fund. Its main goal will be to ensure constant development and growth of DECENT Infrastructure. They aim to recreate the overall process of online content distribution by creating a user-friendly, secure, Blockchain driven media network.
To give people possibility to get the most out of DECENT Network, these funds will be used to support developers and entrepreneurs that will build applications on top of DECENT protocol.
As DECENT is from its very beginning meant to become the network of decentralized trust serving all the people around the globe, the implementation of DECENT Vote is the crucial point in the development of DECENT Infrastructure.
“After the start users will be able to vote for businesses / applications that they would like to have on DECENT Network. This will ensure that the future life of DECENT Network will be in the hands of those people who have become part of our goals,” stated co-founder Matej Boda.
Then a DECENT Investment committee will be set up to chose which projects are promising. Afterwards the chosen projects will receive an investment. DECENT Foundation will hold shares in those companies and support their development which will eventually lead to securing its operational costs and growth as well.
“We do not aim to create just another Blockchain app. On the other hand, our goal is to develop a network of individuals, businesses and organizations that will enjoy the advantages of DECENT and support the tendencies to create a Blockchain driven society. Therefore we give the community an opportunity to participate and support long-term growth of DECENT Network,” added Boda.
You can find more information about their goals in their Development Plan.
Don’t forget to subscribe to DECENT newsletter to receive the latest news and updates on time.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019