Blockchain content startup out of Switzerland, DECENT.ch recently clarified how will the funds from the Software Sale be distributed and introduced you to their future plans and their goal – to support DECENT long-term growth in multiple ways.
From the 35,000,000 DCT pool that will be allocated to DECENT Foundation after the Software Sale, 15,000,000 will be assigned to DECENT Foundation Investment Fund. Its main goal will be to ensure constant development and growth of DECENT Infrastructure. They aim to recreate the overall process of online content distribution by creating a user-friendly, secure, Blockchain driven media network.
To give people possibility to get the most out of DECENT Network, these funds will be used to support developers and entrepreneurs that will build applications on top of DECENT protocol.
As DECENT is from its very beginning meant to become the network of decentralized trust serving all the people around the globe, the implementation of DECENT Vote is the crucial point in the development of DECENT Infrastructure.
“After the start users will be able to vote for businesses / applications that they would like to have on DECENT Network. This will ensure that the future life of DECENT Network will be in the hands of those people who have become part of our goals,” stated co-founder Matej Boda.
Then a DECENT Investment committee will be set up to chose which projects are promising. Afterwards the chosen projects will receive an investment. DECENT Foundation will hold shares in those companies and support their development which will eventually lead to securing its operational costs and growth as well.
“We do not aim to create just another Blockchain app. On the other hand, our goal is to develop a network of individuals, businesses and organizations that will enjoy the advantages of DECENT and support the tendencies to create a Blockchain driven society. Therefore we give the community an opportunity to participate and support long-term growth of DECENT Network,” added Boda.
You can find more information about their goals in their Development Plan.
Don’t forget to subscribe to DECENT newsletter to receive the latest news and updates on time.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019