Lisk, the multi-platform Blockchain applications platform has announced its future plans in the form of a recently released comprehensive development roadmap. The Lisk Development Roadmap offers a brief overview of various milestones the platform wants to achieve in the coming years.
Lisk has broken the complete development cycle into 5 distinct phases with each one having its own list of milestones and goals. The five phases are called:
The broad coverage areas listed in the development plan doesn’t have definite deadlines or forecast dates associated with them. The platform’s decision to forego definite timeline for the implementation of different phases or milestones is explained by Oliver Beddows, the Chief Technology Officer at Lisk. Oliver said:
“The given plans are intended to be long-term, and we estimate that they will take at least a few years. Due to the dynamic nature of software development, we don’t want to forecast any dates or deadlines from now. It should also be noted, milestones within a phase might be worked on in parallel, and once we establish development speed through a constant release cycle, we will be in the position to give more accurate timelines.”
Lisk is currently in its Inception phase where the main aim of the team is to create a stable and robust platform along with basic development tools. After the completion of the Inception phase, the platform is ready to develop Blockchain applications.
“Resilience is definitely the biggest phase of all, with a total of six major milestones, and is intended to set Lisk apart from any other cryptocurrency on the market,” said the CEO and founder Max Kordek.
“Once the platform is standardized, Expansion phase will take over to give it a final shape. It will include support for smart contracts and third party technologies to the already robust Lisk Blockchain platform along with additional features. Third party technology support will make Lisk platform-agnostic by allowing developers to bridge different Blockchain and other conventional technologies with it.”
“Ascent phase will officially make Lisk enterprise ready. To support enterprise and financial applications, the platform will undergo further optimization with upgraded security and scalability features. In this phase, Lisk will introduce truly trust-less Blockchain applications. Ascent will be followed by Eternity where the main focus will be on governance. This phase will see decentralized voting mechanism introduced to the platform, encouraging active involvement of the LiskCommunity in the activities of the ecosystem.”
The current development roadmap is not the final one. The Lisk team will continue to include new features and make few modifications to enable the platform reach its goals faster.
Learn more about Lisk at – https://lisk.io
Find out more about Lisk Development Roadmap here – https://blog.lisk.io/lisk-development-roadmap-5afc4cd0612e
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019