TAO Network, the cryptocurrency based smart contract DAO platform specializing in offering solutions to the music industry has announced its latest partnership with the leading music publishing company, Boogie Shack Music Group.
The partnership will allow the TAO Network team to gain full access to the artists signed up with Boogie Shack along with the masters to create Blockchain solutions for the music industry. Having complete access to the collections will allow the platform to implement TAO of Music project for its collaborator. The resulting product will be an artist focused Blockchain solution for the music industry, with Boogie Shack Music Group as the early adopter.
Former Warner Music executive and the CEO of Boogie Shack Music Group, Hakim Draper while offering full access to the company’s artists and masters said:
“We’re developing artists and building careers rooted in creativity and new and future technologies like the Tao network.”
The partnership will allow TAO Network to analyze the business operations of the functioning, profitable music publisher in order to develop tools and services that will not only serve Boogie Shack Music Group but the entire music industry. The project will be assisted by TAO Advisor Dale Everingham who is a 25 time Grammy winning engineer for Destiny’s Child and En Vogue. Dale will be coordinating the development and integration of TAO Network’s solution into Boogie Shack’s existing operations.
“This is an opportunity to build technology directly for and with the music industry and members of the artists’ community. I’m honored to be a part of such a historic project,” said Bryce Weiner of TAO Network while sharing his thoughts about the ground-breaking project.
The TAO of Music initiative has been widely applauded by the industry leaders. Joe Solo, the producer of Macy Gray who has shared credits with the likes of Michael Jackson, Fergie and Will.i.am is one among them. In a recent video, Joe has shared his thoughts about TAO Network and the positive impact of Blockchain technology on the music industry. TAO Network is pleased to have the veteran composer for Syfy Network, Pepsi, Fox Sports, CBS, NBC, ABC, HBO, MTV and dozens more join the growing community of supporters.
The crowd sale of TAO tokens is live. Investors interested in investing in TAO Network can do so on or before August 28, 2016 at the following link.
About TAO Network
TAO Network is an improved, future-proof Blockchain smart contract platform built using Bitcoin code base. The TAO Network, still in its early stage is a content agnostic smart contracts platform. The protocol is currently working on a Blockchain based rights management platform called the TAO of Music.
About the TAO of Music
The TAO of Music project is created by a team of futurists and developers to protect and secure artists’ content over a long period of time. TAO of Music is operated as a distributed autonomous organization that can act as a bond between competing Blockchain based solutions by various music publishing administration companies. TAO Network achieves this by creating an interoperable design that can work irrespective of the format of Blockchain implementation currently adopted by artists. The TAO of Music is a public ledger that offers a one-point legal access to artists’ catalogs irrespective of the publisher who owns the rights.
Know more about TAO Network at – http://tao.network/
Know more about Boogie Shack Music Group at – http://www.theboogieshack.com/
TAO Network Investor handbook is available at – http://tao.network/InvestorsHandbook.pdf
To participate in the TAO Network Crowd sale, visit – http://tao.network/crowdsale.html
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019