TAO Network, the cryptocurrency based smart contract DAO platform specializing in offering solutions to the music industry has announced its latest partnership with the leading music publishing company, Boogie Shack Music Group.
The partnership will allow the TAO Network team to gain full access to the artists signed up with Boogie Shack along with the masters to create Blockchain solutions for the music industry. Having complete access to the collections will allow the platform to implement TAO of Music project for its collaborator. The resulting product will be an artist focused Blockchain solution for the music industry, with Boogie Shack Music Group as the early adopter.
Former Warner Music executive and the CEO of Boogie Shack Music Group, Hakim Draper while offering full access to the company’s artists and masters said:
“We’re developing artists and building careers rooted in creativity and new and future technologies like the Tao network.”
The partnership will allow TAO Network to analyze the business operations of the functioning, profitable music publisher in order to develop tools and services that will not only serve Boogie Shack Music Group but the entire music industry. The project will be assisted by TAO Advisor Dale Everingham who is a 25 time Grammy winning engineer for Destiny’s Child and En Vogue. Dale will be coordinating the development and integration of TAO Network’s solution into Boogie Shack’s existing operations.
“This is an opportunity to build technology directly for and with the music industry and members of the artists’ community. I’m honored to be a part of such a historic project,” said Bryce Weiner of TAO Network while sharing his thoughts about the ground-breaking project.
The TAO of Music initiative has been widely applauded by the industry leaders. Joe Solo, the producer of Macy Gray who has shared credits with the likes of Michael Jackson, Fergie and Will.i.am is one among them. In a recent video, Joe has shared his thoughts about TAO Network and the positive impact of Blockchain technology on the music industry. TAO Network is pleased to have the veteran composer for Syfy Network, Pepsi, Fox Sports, CBS, NBC, ABC, HBO, MTV and dozens more join the growing community of supporters.
The crowd sale of TAO tokens is live. Investors interested in investing in TAO Network can do so on or before August 28, 2016 at the following link.
About TAO Network
TAO Network is an improved, future-proof Blockchain smart contract platform built using Bitcoin code base. The TAO Network, still in its early stage is a content agnostic smart contracts platform. The protocol is currently working on a Blockchain based rights management platform called the TAO of Music.
About the TAO of Music
The TAO of Music project is created by a team of futurists and developers to protect and secure artists’ content over a long period of time. TAO of Music is operated as a distributed autonomous organization that can act as a bond between competing Blockchain based solutions by various music publishing administration companies. TAO Network achieves this by creating an interoperable design that can work irrespective of the format of Blockchain implementation currently adopted by artists. The TAO of Music is a public ledger that offers a one-point legal access to artists’ catalogs irrespective of the publisher who owns the rights.
Know more about TAO Network at – http://tao.network/
Know more about Boogie Shack Music Group at – http://www.theboogieshack.com/
TAO Network Investor handbook is available at – http://tao.network/InvestorsHandbook.pdf
To participate in the TAO Network Crowd sale, visit – http://tao.network/crowdsale.html
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019