The program is meant to help Nonprofit organizations to become visible, engage the right audience, get more volunteers or donations. Simply said, Google Ad Grants help valuable ideas to become a reality in a today’s fast-moving world.
“As Google represents a place where ideas and people are gathered together and information become accessible for everyone we believe that this step will help us to connect with more people everyday and create the stable roots of DECENT Network. The Network of individuals and organizations who want to support the change and become part of the future society,” said Matej Boda, one of the co-founders of Decent. “Getting noticed in the online world has always been a challenge for new projects and interesting ideas often struggle to gain attention among millions of messages that flow through Internet each day.”
As DECENT’s main feature is decentralization of content distribution and connection of authors directly to content consumers on a peer-to-peer basis, the spread of the idea is one of the crucial points in the Network’s development process.
To achieve their goal they say they have been doing our best to stay connected with their community and listened to their questions and advice to adjust DECENT features according to your needs.
“Even though we managed to get ideas of Blockchain potential within digital content distribution to various corners of the world, we still need to continue with our efforts. The larger audience we can reach, the larger independence and decentralization we can build,” added Boda. “Cooperation is what makes our dreams come true. We would like to say thank you to the TechSoup organization that has assisted DECENT with applying for the grant. TechSoup is an international group dedicated to supporting mainly nonprofit organizations to reach their goals towards better and decent world.”
“Thank you all for the support and let’s stay focused on innovations that bring the chance to change the world we live in. If you have any questions or remarks feel free to join our Slack channel where you can experience a live discussion with our community and team members. To receive all the updates on time please subscribe to DECENT newsletter.”
Blockchain content startup out of Switzerland, DECENT.ch recently clarified how will the funds from the Software Sale be distributed and introduced you to their future plans and their goal – to support DECENT long-term growth in multiple ways.
DCT sold in the Software Sale will be 70% of the total DCT distributed. Part of this will be also pre-mine funds that will be distributed in following way:
- 10% for the DECENT Foundation and 2% for the Investment Fund
- 1,000,000 tokens for DECENT Bounty program
- 3,000,000 for Pre-software marketing.
The remaining 30% will be dedicated to mining rewards. This system will be based on disinflationary system and will be distributed over 20 years.
Another change is in DECENT Software Sale and its distribution:
50% bonus will be bound only to first 10,000,000 DCT. Afterwards only 10% bonus will be applicable for the whole 1st week of the Software Sale.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019