The program is meant to help Nonprofit organizations to become visible, engage the right audience, get more volunteers or donations. Simply said, Google Ad Grants help valuable ideas to become a reality in a today’s fast-moving world.
“As Google represents a place where ideas and people are gathered together and information become accessible for everyone we believe that this step will help us to connect with more people everyday and create the stable roots of DECENT Network. The Network of individuals and organizations who want to support the change and become part of the future society,” said Matej Boda, one of the co-founders of Decent. “Getting noticed in the online world has always been a challenge for new projects and interesting ideas often struggle to gain attention among millions of messages that flow through Internet each day.”
As DECENT’s main feature is decentralization of content distribution and connection of authors directly to content consumers on a peer-to-peer basis, the spread of the idea is one of the crucial points in the Network’s development process.
To achieve their goal they say they have been doing our best to stay connected with their community and listened to their questions and advice to adjust DECENT features according to your needs.
“Even though we managed to get ideas of Blockchain potential within digital content distribution to various corners of the world, we still need to continue with our efforts. The larger audience we can reach, the larger independence and decentralization we can build,” added Boda. “Cooperation is what makes our dreams come true. We would like to say thank you to the TechSoup organization that has assisted DECENT with applying for the grant. TechSoup is an international group dedicated to supporting mainly nonprofit organizations to reach their goals towards better and decent world.”
“Thank you all for the support and let’s stay focused on innovations that bring the chance to change the world we live in. If you have any questions or remarks feel free to join our Slack channel where you can experience a live discussion with our community and team members. To receive all the updates on time please subscribe to DECENT newsletter.”
Blockchain content startup out of Switzerland, DECENT.ch recently clarified how will the funds from the Software Sale be distributed and introduced you to their future plans and their goal – to support DECENT long-term growth in multiple ways.
DCT sold in the Software Sale will be 70% of the total DCT distributed. Part of this will be also pre-mine funds that will be distributed in following way:
- 10% for the DECENT Foundation and 2% for the Investment Fund
- 1,000,000 tokens for DECENT Bounty program
- 3,000,000 for Pre-software marketing.
The remaining 30% will be dedicated to mining rewards. This system will be based on disinflationary system and will be distributed over 20 years.
Another change is in DECENT Software Sale and its distribution:
50% bonus will be bound only to first 10,000,000 DCT. Afterwards only 10% bonus will be applicable for the whole 1st week of the Software Sale.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019