The program is meant to help Nonprofit organizations to become visible, engage the right audience, get more volunteers or donations. Simply said, Google Ad Grants help valuable ideas to become a reality in a today’s fast-moving world.
“As Google represents a place where ideas and people are gathered together and information become accessible for everyone we believe that this step will help us to connect with more people everyday and create the stable roots of DECENT Network. The Network of individuals and organizations who want to support the change and become part of the future society,” said Matej Boda, one of the co-founders of Decent. “Getting noticed in the online world has always been a challenge for new projects and interesting ideas often struggle to gain attention among millions of messages that flow through Internet each day.”
As DECENT’s main feature is decentralization of content distribution and connection of authors directly to content consumers on a peer-to-peer basis, the spread of the idea is one of the crucial points in the Network’s development process.
To achieve their goal they say they have been doing our best to stay connected with their community and listened to their questions and advice to adjust DECENT features according to your needs.
“Even though we managed to get ideas of Blockchain potential within digital content distribution to various corners of the world, we still need to continue with our efforts. The larger audience we can reach, the larger independence and decentralization we can build,” added Boda. “Cooperation is what makes our dreams come true. We would like to say thank you to the TechSoup organization that has assisted DECENT with applying for the grant. TechSoup is an international group dedicated to supporting mainly nonprofit organizations to reach their goals towards better and decent world.”
“Thank you all for the support and let’s stay focused on innovations that bring the chance to change the world we live in. If you have any questions or remarks feel free to join our Slack channel where you can experience a live discussion with our community and team members. To receive all the updates on time please subscribe to DECENT newsletter.”
Blockchain content startup out of Switzerland, DECENT.ch recently clarified how will the funds from the Software Sale be distributed and introduced you to their future plans and their goal – to support DECENT long-term growth in multiple ways.
DCT sold in the Software Sale will be 70% of the total DCT distributed. Part of this will be also pre-mine funds that will be distributed in following way:
- 10% for the DECENT Foundation and 2% for the Investment Fund
- 1,000,000 tokens for DECENT Bounty program
- 3,000,000 for Pre-software marketing.
The remaining 30% will be dedicated to mining rewards. This system will be based on disinflationary system and will be distributed over 20 years.
Another change is in DECENT Software Sale and its distribution:
50% bonus will be bound only to first 10,000,000 DCT. Afterwards only 10% bonus will be applicable for the whole 1st week of the Software Sale.
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019