Wealth Migrate has became one of the first real estate online investment marketplaces to integrate Blockchain technology in a move that significantly enhances security and privacy protections for investors around the globe.
Wealth Migrate Chief Information Officer Jaco Maritz said that while many financial services providers are experimenting with the transformative power of Blockchain and distributed databases, few have successfully integrated the technology in a way that benefits global investors looking for enhanced security and assurance when investing across borders or locally.
“Investing across borders is a complex process often wrought with fraud,” says Scott Picken, Founder and CEO. “At Wealth Migrate, we are committed to our vision of using financial technology to help investors everywhere have access to world class commercial real estate investments in currency stable markets. However, with the real dangers of fraud, we wanted to give global investors an additional level of security and peace of mind with the ability to have an un-editable record of their investment, providing them extra transparency in the process.”
Jay Thomson, Chief Digital Officer, adds:
“It is all about trust when it comes to investing, and this technology provides the foundation to enhance our three core values of Wealth Migrate: trust, transparency, and alignment of all parties involved. Blockchain helps us achieve our Vision, where WealthMigrate.com is the premier online investment marketplace where anyone in the world can invest in any amount, in any property, anywhere.”
“The technical incorporation of Blockchain into our marketplace will provide our investors with a number of benefits, including greater protection of personal information, enhanced compliance, the inclusion of smart contracts, and decentralized confirmation of their transactions,” Maritz says. “We have gone out of our way to create the most secure and compliant online real estate investing marketplace across the globe, whilst achieving our ongoing mission of making it ever more simple, safe, and easy for investors at every level.”
Going beyond Blockchain’s offerings, the enhanced Wealth Migrate marketplace adds an additional level of security within its Blockchain as a “one-way hash code.” This is an extra, highly secure encryption applied to investment transactions in the Blockchain, providing an unprecedented level of privacy and cybersecurity protection. Platform users will be able to access a new ‘Blockchain’ section, which generates a unique transaction code and hash value once they have completed a transaction. The transaction is then stored on the Blockchain via a secure public Bitcoin library, which can be queried by investors with the right hash code to validate their investment.
Investors domiciled in developing and emerging markets will be especially advantaged by the software enhancements, as they are often exposed to greater risks when attempting cross-border transactions. These risks are mitigated by the encryption and immutability functions of the Blockchain.
In addition to the Blockchain integration, the marketplace has a number of other cutting edge features coming, including automated investment advice and specialized investment products depending on investment goals.
“Although some way to go, this Blockchain based marketplace will ultimately completely democratise investing, both locally and internationally. With the adoption of cryptocurrencies, this will dramatically reduce the costs, increase the returns, and ultimately increase the efficiency and accessibility for all. It is another major step forward to us realizing our vision of making investing available to the 99-percent who want to invest like the top one-percent.
“We are doing this with the use of FinTech technologies like Blockchain, which helps us get closer to our dream of $1 per person, per investment. A $1 investment won’t change someone’s life, but it will change their habits, which in turn will change their financial destinies.”
The Blockchain announcement follows the successful launch of a permanent presence for Wealth Migrate in mainland China, with an office officially opening in Shanghai in April 2016.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019