Blockchain company Ubitquity has recently announced that it has partnered with Priority Title & Escrow, a full service title company headquartered in Virginia Beach, to stamp title records on a Blockchain.
“We are pleased to announce our partnership with Priority Title & Escrow. Having trusted partners to secure verifiable title information to Ubitquity continues the transition of a centuries-old paper title system to a new information age system.” says Founder & CEO of Ubitquity, Nathan Wosnack.
“Ubitquity will simplify the process of tracking and recording to enable a long-term chain of custody of title. By recording this and all future documents/events in that property’s future, a publicly accessible, immutable record on the Blockchain is created, making future transfer easier and less costly to research. We aim to create an immutable complete record of ownership for our customers. Priority Title & Escrow will help to legitimize this important process.” added Wosnack.
Ubitquity is providing an original record of recording data on its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform. This provides users and customers the ability to add data to the system so complete history of ownership and search can always be traced using the immutability of the Blockchain.
“The future of Settlements will be determined by our ability to create a trusted and secure way to sign, notarized and record our closing documents. The Blockchain has immense untapped value as it relates to all three aspects. We look forward to working with Ubitquity and the team to pilot this process.” says Priority Title & Escrow CEO, Joseph LaMontagne.
Priority Title & Escrow is a full service title company headquartered in Virginia Beach. We lead the settlement services industry across Hampton Roads, with local expertise and national reach. Their team of experienced professionals takes pride in delivering efficient,
Ubitquity, a Blockchain-secured platform for real estate transactions offers a simple user experience for securely recording, tracking, and transferring deeds. The private alpha version of their platform was released on September 15th, 2016 for select real estate and title companies.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019