At the Money20/20 payments and fintech services innovation event in Las Vegas today, the decentralized exchange OpenLedger, has unveiled that it’s taking three Initial Coin Offerings (ICO’s) – Apptrade, Beyond the Void and Centz – to institutional and accredited investors and aiming them at “non-cryptocurrency” markets.
“Apptrade, Beyond the Void and Centz all show applications of blockchain technology to mainstream industries. By accelerating their ICO crowdfunding, we will accelerate the spread of ICO culture and practices as well,” stated Ronny Boesing, CEO of OpenLedger to FORBES.
Pre-investment to three new ICO’s, effectively a way for investors to gain exposure to an asset through a token, comprises Apptrade, which is creating what is touted as a ‘Stockmarket for Apps’, Centz that aims to make all gift cards interchangeable and spendable anywhere, and Beyond the Void, which is making a ‘MOBA-game’ economy controlled by the players.
OpenLedger claims it is now taking ICOs mainstream by “creating a bridge” between institutional investors and the initial coin offering (ICO) space. To date, the ecosystem of OpenLedger includes advertising, blockchain talent, trading as well as ICO marketing subsidiaries dedicated to what the fintech pioneers behind it describe as one goal: Crowdfunding the future of start-up businesses.
Ronny Boesing, CEO of the OpenLedger crowdfunding ecosystem, is announcing at the Money20/20 and CoinAgenda industry trade shows that these new ICOs would be “open for pre-investment from institutional investors”, with all of them raising money through their partnership with the decentralized exchange (aka the ‘Decentralized Conglomerate’).
The ICO and cryptocurrency world is dominated by internet culture, crypto-anarchism and financial speculation. And, OpenLedger’s decision to open ICO’s in advance to institutional investors marks what is described as “the slow pull” of ICOs into the mainstream of investment and venture capital.
All three ICOs are aimed at mainstream markets and use a combination of centralized databases and blockchain tools.
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019
- Shanghai Blockchain Week Returns for Fifth Consecutive Year to Discuss the Next Decade of the Blockchain Industry - September 3, 2019
- ICO that Raised $37M in 18 minutes – Monetha – Passes Legal Audit on White Paper Commitments with Flying Colours - September 2, 2019