DECENT, a cutting edge peer-to-peer content distribution platform revolutionizing the way people share media, has embarked on large scale international expansion during their successful ICO. While raising more than $3.6 million USD since their crowd raise commenced in mid-September, the Swiss startup has opened up an office in China, brokered several business partnerships, and established a Blockchain development hub in Yerevan, Armenia. The DECENT ICO concludes on November 6, 2016.
Co-founder of DECENT Matej Michalko said:
“Pushing into China is a benchmark moment for our company. There is so much potential in the Asian market and the thirst for Blockchain-powered solutions, especially to problems like piracy, is growing by the day. We are also excited about our developments in the Caucasus. Armenia has presented itself as a fertile climate for software developers who have their hearts set on innovating in Blockchain technology. To that end, we are establishing the first-ever Blockchain hub in Yerevan and hope to gain backing by the Armenian national government, which will dramatically accelerate Blockchain expansion in the region. Many throughout the world are unaware that the area is a hotbed for talented software developers and technology enthusiasts, who will be key to fueling education and adoption in this corner of the globe and beyond.”
In the last two weeks, DECENT opened a new office in Shanghai alongside 40 high-level fintech companies. Over $1 billion has been invested in the overseas Blockchain market to date, a sector catching the eyes of many venture capitalists. DECENT is currently in negotiation with multiple Chinese business partners and has announced partnerships with two rapidly-growing Chinese firms: Beijing Fastweb, a leading content delivery network with over 150 locations and existing partnerships with every major telecom carriers in China, and Aikxian, one of the world’s fastest-growing video live-streaming companies. Maintaining a base in China will not only boost DECENT’s user base, but expedite Blockchain adoption in the most populated continent in the world.
In Yerevan, Armenia, DECENT’s founders have established Blockchain R&D Hub, the first Blockchain research and development hub in the Caucasus region. Their mission is to create products and solutions that enable the convenient, direct, and secure exchange of digital content globally, leveraging Armenia’s unique pool of talent in technology as a catalyst for development.
As part of their international expansion, DECENT has also partnered with the Hackereum Project in an effort to further heighten platform security. The alliance will see white-hat hackers carrying out attacks and pinpointing vulnerabilities to eradicate any software malfunctions and ensure the protocol is watertight.
Powered by Blockchain technology and torrent-like seeding protocols, DECENT is designed to remove third party manipulation, protect user privacy and prevent content piracy. DECENT’s revolutionary network benefits the storage, publishing, and distribution of digital files like movies, photos, music, blogs and articles.
DECENT has 10 days remaining of its ICO. After its conclusion, DCT tokens will be issued investors no later than Q2 2017.
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019
- Interview: Brock Pierce and Two Prime’s Alexander S. Blum - November 4, 2019
- Samsung Bullish on Blockchain – Pushing for Developers on New Samsung Blockchain Platform SDK - November 1, 2019
- Busted: SEC and CFTC Nail First Global Credit – a Swiss Security-Based Bitcoin Swaps Dealer That Allegedly Aimed at American Investors - November 1, 2019
- Zilliqa and Oxford Women in Computer Science Society Join to Bring Diversity to Blockchain Sector - November 1, 2019