Canadian Blockchain startup BitRush has announced that its London-based subsidiary AdBit is prepared to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) later this year to finance further development of its ad brokerage platform with its ANOON payment platform as the integrated payment platform.
Within the ICO, AdBit will issue AdBit Coins as a new cryptocurrency to buy and sell ad spaces on websites or social media channels worldwide. The AdBit Coin can be bought by advertisers, publishers and investors within the ICO. It is intended that the AdBit Coin will be traded on the leading cryptocurrency exchanges for Bitcoin, Ether or other cryptocurrencies.
The AdBit Coin will be positioned as the cryptocurrency for the future of the ad industry. The company believes that its Blockchain technology has the potential to disrupt the existing online marketing and advertising industries, shifting them towards a peer-to-peer economy without business models such as those used by Google.
The ICO will be done in a 3-step approach starting today with a public discussion to get feedback and involve potential buyers. AdBit launched the ICO website on October 26th, 2016. The ICO has been prepared in close cooperation with leading experts from all involved fields such as technology specialists, subject experts, lawyers, accountants and investment professionals.
BitRush intends to raise sufficient funds with the ICO to further the development and rollout of AdBit and ANOON, thereby increasing shareholder value by gaining access to capital without diluting shareholders or taking on debt.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020