Canadian Blockchain startup BitRush has announced that its London-based subsidiary AdBit is prepared to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) later this year to finance further development of its ad brokerage platform with its ANOON payment platform as the integrated payment platform.
Within the ICO, AdBit will issue AdBit Coins as a new cryptocurrency to buy and sell ad spaces on websites or social media channels worldwide. The AdBit Coin can be bought by advertisers, publishers and investors within the ICO. It is intended that the AdBit Coin will be traded on the leading cryptocurrency exchanges for Bitcoin, Ether or other cryptocurrencies.
The AdBit Coin will be positioned as the cryptocurrency for the future of the ad industry. The company believes that its Blockchain technology has the potential to disrupt the existing online marketing and advertising industries, shifting them towards a peer-to-peer economy without business models such as those used by Google.
The ICO will be done in a 3-step approach starting today with a public discussion to get feedback and involve potential buyers. AdBit launched the ICO website on October 26th, 2016. The ICO has been prepared in close cooperation with leading experts from all involved fields such as technology specialists, subject experts, lawyers, accountants and investment professionals.
BitRush intends to raise sufficient funds with the ICO to further the development and rollout of AdBit and ANOON, thereby increasing shareholder value by gaining access to capital without diluting shareholders or taking on debt.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019