Copyrobo has just released its breakthrough copyright protection technology that enables photographers to share their work online quickly and securely. In less than 60 seconds, photographers can post their best artwork to their favorite websites – including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter – with the world’s best copyright evidence… on the web and by mobile phone.
“Photographers must be able to share their work without fear of theft or infringement. Copyrobo’s innovative technologies, based on Blockchain, Qualified Electronic Timestamps and the CopyrightKey, work powerfully with the EU’s new eIDAS regulations to provide photographers greater protection than ever before,” says CEO Hasan Kurtulus.
Copyrobo offers you the quickest way to create copyright evidence with qualified electronic timestamps, which have the highest probative value as evidence in the European Union, and Bitcoin/Blockchain timestamps. We also generate a customizable CopyrightKey (and linked web form) that you can apply to every photograph you post. The CopyrightKey Form deters infringement by communicating you have quality evidence (including time, date and source) to support your copyright claims. You can even include ownership and contact information on the form, including your terms for use.
Using Copyrobo is quick, easy and inexpensive. After integrating your favorite applications, which include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, and other enterprise applications, just select photos from one app, timestamp them, and then post them with evidence to another app. All is less than a minute.
Copyrobo complies with the world’s best electronic timestamp standards implemented by the European Union under eIDAS, Photographers will get maximum protection throughout the EU and increasingly in the rest of world as these standards become adopted. Protecting your work with quality evidence is getting easier and cheaper, and so is collecting damages and making infringers “take down” your work. For the best evidence and deterrence, use Copyrobo’s copyright service whenever you share your photographs.
Copyrobo is Vietnam-based company committed to ensuring people’s rights to protect and share their creative work worry free.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019