Copyrobo has just released its breakthrough copyright protection technology that enables photographers to share their work online quickly and securely. In less than 60 seconds, photographers can post their best artwork to their favorite websites – including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter – with the world’s best copyright evidence… on the web and by mobile phone.
“Photographers must be able to share their work without fear of theft or infringement. Copyrobo’s innovative technologies, based on Blockchain, Qualified Electronic Timestamps and the CopyrightKey, work powerfully with the EU’s new eIDAS regulations to provide photographers greater protection than ever before,” says CEO Hasan Kurtulus.
Copyrobo offers you the quickest way to create copyright evidence with qualified electronic timestamps, which have the highest probative value as evidence in the European Union, and Bitcoin/Blockchain timestamps. We also generate a customizable CopyrightKey (and linked web form) that you can apply to every photograph you post. The CopyrightKey Form deters infringement by communicating you have quality evidence (including time, date and source) to support your copyright claims. You can even include ownership and contact information on the form, including your terms for use.
Using Copyrobo is quick, easy and inexpensive. After integrating your favorite applications, which include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, and other enterprise applications, just select photos from one app, timestamp them, and then post them with evidence to another app. All is less than a minute.
Copyrobo complies with the world’s best electronic timestamp standards implemented by the European Union under eIDAS, Photographers will get maximum protection throughout the EU and increasingly in the rest of world as these standards become adopted. Protecting your work with quality evidence is getting easier and cheaper, and so is collecting damages and making infringers “take down” your work. For the best evidence and deterrence, use Copyrobo’s copyright service whenever you share your photographs.
Copyrobo is Vietnam-based company committed to ensuring people’s rights to protect and share their creative work worry free.
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019