“This test confirms the robustness of our Blockchain-based solution leveraging our patent-pending Smart Tokens, and deepening trust in our ability to bring speed, accuracy and security to transactions across distributed ledger platforms,” notes STC CTO Morris Mwanga.
Smart Tokens have huge potential in creating more transparency and trust in digital transactions between counterparties whenever value (currency) needs to be exchanged. Using Ripple gives STC universal access to a wide range of partners and customers without having to physically craft a digital relationship with each one. Leveraging the Ripple platform with new Smart Token solutions is accelerating the move toward the launch of a truly useful Blockchain and smart contract implementation, which has great potential for making global exchanges of value fast, affordable and highly secure. It also provides a well-documented audit trail that will make dispute resolutions more efficient and less frequent.
Distributed ledger technology allows any connected counterparty to efficiently transact with one another and settle cross-border payments in real time.
“Connecting to Ripple gives Smart Token Chain the most efficient, lowest cost network to move Smart ID Tokens and other asset or message tokens between counterparties. Our successful test proves low cost, faster, more secure global transactions are no longer a thing of the future,” said Smart Token Chain CEO Tom Meredith.
Blockchain combined with tokenization (encryption) and smart contracts improves trust and speeds settlement. New highly efficient networks can lower the cost of cross-border payments and provide the ability for financial institutions to offer new products like smart microloans and insurance products to billions of underbanked people in emerging economies.
“The trend toward a global standard in building and sharing Smart Tokens is accelerating,” adds Mr. Meredith. “We have a clear vision as to how Smart Tokens can interoperate disparate Blockchains in an increasingly fragmented market.”
STC is leveraging Ripple’s open, neutral platform (called “Interledger Protocol” or ILP) to move payments globally across different ledgers and networks.
STC CEO Tom Meredith will be attending the International Money Transfer Conference in Miami, FL this week to connect with international distribution partners. Potential partners interested in meeting with Mr. Meredith to explore Smart Token solutions for identity and/or transactional use cases, may contact him directly at tom @ smarttokenchain.com.
Smart Token Chain is an investor-backed startup with offices in Atlanta, GA, the payment processing capital of the world. Smart Token Chain (“STC”) has developed technology that combines the most disruptive tools in Financial Services Technology (“FinTech”) to date: smart contracts, Blockchain, and tokenization. Customizable STCs solve for real-time P2P, B2C, B2B, and institutional money movement issues. In addition to increasing global payments efficiency and counterparty identity certainty, the core capabilities for STC powered platforms unify disparate systems used in legacy financial services applications.
STC launched an international remittance platform, operated by its subsidiary P2P Cash, to demonstrate value in the cross-border payments industry. By proving enhanced capabilities for international person-to-person payments, STC uses P2P Cash to validate its unique ability to enhance global financial services. Complex payments, identity management and verification, and other transaction capabilities become simpler, easier to manage and track, and execute at a lower cost.
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020