ARK Crew, the development team behind the new ARK cryptocurrency ecosystem has announced the date for the official release of their open source code on GitHub. The source code will be made available on the platform’s account – starting November 12, 2016, at 19:00 UTC.
The ARK source code launch is set to coincide with the platform’s first developer-focused bounty program. The bounty program is designed to encourage others to participate in the review and provide feedback on the project. The release of the ARK source code signifies a major step in the development of the cryptocurrency platform and a positive move towards the official launch, currently slated for February 1, 2017.
Many projects choose to keep their source code private until after their official launch, but ARK aims to buck that trend. Matthew DC, a Board Member of the ARK Crew had the following to say,
“We know it may seem unusual to release our code before we even launch our project, but we want to be as open as possible. Rather than shy away from competition or worry about others using our code, we highly encourage it. The more teams we have working on ARK technology, the better it will be for everyone!”
ARK is currently accepting BTC and Lisk during their Token Exchange Campaign (TEC) and have raised over $1 million USD in the first 24 hours, including over 5 million Lisk. The TEC will continue until December 11, 2016, at 19:00 UTC. To find out more about the TEC, visit https://tec.ark.io.
ARK is a new cryptocurrency ecosystem focused on consumer adoption through a series of innovative core technology advancements, practical applications for everyday use, and strategic partnerships with industry leaders. By utilizing the ARK SmartBridge, ARK will be able to link together existing blockchain technologies into the ARK Ecosystem and build a robust platform that will bring a new level of user interaction.
The ARK Crew is a community driven development team of 30+ individuals located in 15 separate countries, dedicated to the success of the ARK Ecosystem and the next generation of integrated cryptocurrency and blockchain solutions. With diverse backgrounds, including engineering, medicine, education, front-end, and back-end development, the ARK Crew has a robust team of diverse experts unlike any other in the space.
Learn more about ARK Ecosystem at – http://ark.io/
Meet the ARK Crew at – https://ark.io/#team
Access ARK Whitepaper at – https://ark.io/whitepaper
ARK TEC ICO website – http://tec.ark.io/
Watch about ARK on YouTube – https://youtu.be/UWCsAFGnv5c
ARK on Slack – http://arkecosystem.slack.com/
ARK GitHub profile – https://github.com/ArkEcosystem
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
- Dubai Wants to Clone Crypto Valley in the Desert - January 29, 2020
- The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) to Launch Blockchain-Based, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) - January 29, 2020
- Swiss company Overfuture To Offer Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding (Security Token Offering) - January 29, 2020