ARK Crew, the development team behind the new ARK cryptocurrency ecosystem has announced the date for the official release of their open source code on GitHub. The source code will be made available on the platform’s account – starting November 12, 2016, at 19:00 UTC.
The ARK source code launch is set to coincide with the platform’s first developer-focused bounty program. The bounty program is designed to encourage others to participate in the review and provide feedback on the project. The release of the ARK source code signifies a major step in the development of the cryptocurrency platform and a positive move towards the official launch, currently slated for February 1, 2017.
Many projects choose to keep their source code private until after their official launch, but ARK aims to buck that trend. Matthew DC, a Board Member of the ARK Crew had the following to say,
“We know it may seem unusual to release our code before we even launch our project, but we want to be as open as possible. Rather than shy away from competition or worry about others using our code, we highly encourage it. The more teams we have working on ARK technology, the better it will be for everyone!”
ARK is currently accepting BTC and Lisk during their Token Exchange Campaign (TEC) and have raised over $1 million USD in the first 24 hours, including over 5 million Lisk. The TEC will continue until December 11, 2016, at 19:00 UTC. To find out more about the TEC, visit https://tec.ark.io.
ARK is a new cryptocurrency ecosystem focused on consumer adoption through a series of innovative core technology advancements, practical applications for everyday use, and strategic partnerships with industry leaders. By utilizing the ARK SmartBridge, ARK will be able to link together existing blockchain technologies into the ARK Ecosystem and build a robust platform that will bring a new level of user interaction.
The ARK Crew is a community driven development team of 30+ individuals located in 15 separate countries, dedicated to the success of the ARK Ecosystem and the next generation of integrated cryptocurrency and blockchain solutions. With diverse backgrounds, including engineering, medicine, education, front-end, and back-end development, the ARK Crew has a robust team of diverse experts unlike any other in the space.
Learn more about ARK Ecosystem at – http://ark.io/
Meet the ARK Crew at – https://ark.io/#team
Access ARK Whitepaper at – https://ark.io/whitepaper
ARK TEC ICO website – http://tec.ark.io/
Watch about ARK on YouTube – https://youtu.be/UWCsAFGnv5c
ARK on Slack – http://arkecosystem.slack.com/
ARK GitHub profile – https://github.com/ArkEcosystem
- Block Lattice Architecture Or Blockchain? DLT or DAG? Europeans Rally on GDPR-Compliant, Open Source, Cross-Border Framework for Phone Application Development - April 9, 2020
- Canadian Blockchain-Energised Company VitalHub Announces Deployment of COVID-19 Electronic Screening Tool for Long Term Care - April 8, 2020
- Blockchain Powered Immuno-Oncology Company Mateon Claims Anti-Malarial Drug Called Artemisinin, Derived from Asian Medicine Can Help Fight Covid-19 - April 8, 2020
- Auto Manufacturer Tesla To Use Blockchain Technology to Speed Up Shipping Supply Chain - April 8, 2020
- BlockConf DIGITAL Announces Epic 48-hours Online Blockchain Conference - April 7, 2020
- Global Virtual Earth Day Event Planned for April 22nd EST From The Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition - April 7, 2020
- ConsenSys’ Health Division Kicks Off STOP COVID-19 International Ethereum Hackathon – April 13, 2020 - April 7, 2020
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020