Blockai, a blockchain-enhanced copyright platform for creative professionals, today announced a new integration with Instagram®.
Using Blockai, it is even easier for photographers and artists to claim their copyrights. They just link their Instagram to enable the import of existing photos, and for new photos simply add the hashtag #blockai. A comment appears under the photo with a link to the copyright claim.
Claimed photos become part of Blockai’s copyright database, including over 3 million records and growing. A unique fingerprint of the file is recorded in the Bitcoin blockchain as proof.
“Our goal is to make it as simple as possible for creators to claim their copyrights,” said Nathan Lands, CEO of Blockai. “We now have integrations with both Twitter® and Instagram and over the next year, we will have integrations with all the major creative tools.”
Blockai Adds Copyright Expert
Well known intellectual property litigator and artist rights advocate Jeff Gluck has also joined Blockai as an advisor. Mr. Gluck will help Blockai with artist outreach programs as well as working towards creating the ability for Blockai users to seamlessly register their claims with the U.S. copyright office.
Blockai is a copyright platform, with the mission of becoming the world’s most trusted source for copyright data. With Blockai, a creator can claim their images and photos for free in just a few seconds. A unique fingerprint of the file is placed on the Bitcoin blockchain as permanent cryptographic proof. For more information, go to www.blockai.com.
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019