Blockai, a blockchain-enhanced copyright platform for creative professionals, today announced a new integration with Instagram®.
Using Blockai, it is even easier for photographers and artists to claim their copyrights. They just link their Instagram to enable the import of existing photos, and for new photos simply add the hashtag #blockai. A comment appears under the photo with a link to the copyright claim.
Claimed photos become part of Blockai’s copyright database, including over 3 million records and growing. A unique fingerprint of the file is recorded in the Bitcoin blockchain as proof.
“Our goal is to make it as simple as possible for creators to claim their copyrights,” said Nathan Lands, CEO of Blockai. “We now have integrations with both Twitter® and Instagram and over the next year, we will have integrations with all the major creative tools.”
Blockai Adds Copyright Expert
Well known intellectual property litigator and artist rights advocate Jeff Gluck has also joined Blockai as an advisor. Mr. Gluck will help Blockai with artist outreach programs as well as working towards creating the ability for Blockai users to seamlessly register their claims with the U.S. copyright office.
Blockai is a copyright platform, with the mission of becoming the world’s most trusted source for copyright data. With Blockai, a creator can claim their images and photos for free in just a few seconds. A unique fingerprint of the file is placed on the Bitcoin blockchain as permanent cryptographic proof. For more information, go to www.blockai.com.
- Graph Blockchain Implements IoT Sensors for the Agriculture and Cannabis Sector - April 23, 2019
- Blocknet Release Beta Version of Multi-Blockchain Router – XRouter - April 23, 2019
- Alt Thirty Six Raises $10 Million In Series A Funding For Cannabis Blockchain Payment Solution - April 23, 2019
- Nine Major Universities to Build Blockchain Solution for Digital Academic Credentials - April 23, 2019
- Blockmason to Launch Blockmason Credit Protocol Token (BCPT) on Binance Chain - April 23, 2019
- Vinny Lingham’s Blockchain Startup Civic Cuts New Deals with a Dozen Retail Partners - April 23, 2019
- 220 Partners at JPMorgan’s Blockchain Project – New Features - April 23, 2019
- SIM Card Swapper: 21-Year-Old Cryptocurrency Thief Gets 10 Years in US Prison - April 23, 2019
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019