Blockai, a blockchain-enhanced copyright platform for creative professionals, today announced a new integration with Instagram®.
Using Blockai, it is even easier for photographers and artists to claim their copyrights. They just link their Instagram to enable the import of existing photos, and for new photos simply add the hashtag #blockai. A comment appears under the photo with a link to the copyright claim.
Claimed photos become part of Blockai’s copyright database, including over 3 million records and growing. A unique fingerprint of the file is recorded in the Bitcoin blockchain as proof.
“Our goal is to make it as simple as possible for creators to claim their copyrights,” said Nathan Lands, CEO of Blockai. “We now have integrations with both Twitter® and Instagram and over the next year, we will have integrations with all the major creative tools.”
Blockai Adds Copyright Expert
Well known intellectual property litigator and artist rights advocate Jeff Gluck has also joined Blockai as an advisor. Mr. Gluck will help Blockai with artist outreach programs as well as working towards creating the ability for Blockai users to seamlessly register their claims with the U.S. copyright office.
Blockai is a copyright platform, with the mission of becoming the world’s most trusted source for copyright data. With Blockai, a creator can claim their images and photos for free in just a few seconds. A unique fingerprint of the file is placed on the Bitcoin blockchain as permanent cryptographic proof. For more information, go to www.blockai.com.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018