eGaaS has announced they may bring Blockchain to the Liberland Freedom Republic – a sovereign state located between Croatia and Serbia on the west bank of the Danube river. The talks took place between eGaaS CEO Oleg Strelenko and Liberland President Vít Jedlička on November 20, 2016. Jedlička announced he plans to test eGaaS as an instrument for organizing governmental managment of Liberland.
With a constitution modeled on that of the United States, Liberland has generated interest in more than 360,000 potential citizens and is, says Jedlicka, open to anyone with a “respect for private ownership” who is tolerant of other people and their beliefs regardless of race, ethnicity, orientation or religion.
“We will have a chance to establish a country if it’s mainly about love and freedom,” says Vit Jedlicka, a 31-year-old Czech politician and the founding president of Liberland.
Jedlička founded the self-declared libertarian micronation Free Republic of Liberland, a strip of unclaimed land between Croatia and Serbia on April 30, 2015. Liberland currently exists as a marshy, mosquito-plagued spit of land in the Danube River that has attracted the ire of its neighboring countries. Jedlička seeks to create an autonomous nation capable of exisiting with the minimum amount of government authority possible.
Liberland came into existence due to a border dispute between Croatia and Serbia and as it turned out this area along the west bank of the Danube river was not claimed by Croatia, Serbia or any other country – until Vít Jedlička seized the opportunity and on 13 April 2015 formed a new state in this territory – Liberland.
Liberland has their own Constitution, own money (Bitcoins) and even the motto “To live and let live”, which reflects the main ideology of country.
eGaaS is an international Blockchain platform for organizing the economic, state and social activities of citizens and their communities on the basis of smart law and smart contract system.
- financial system
- registry structure
- smart contract algorithm
- smart law formation and execution mechanism
In eGaaS – for the first time – a mechanism is implemented for formation and execution of smart laws. Smart laws are algorithms describing the rules and conditions regulating the execution of state laws. The credibility of smart laws is confirmed by the digital signatures of representatives of legislative bodies.
Smart laws regulate the creation and execution of smart contracts. They automatically regulate the relationship between individuals and organizations in all areas of state activity – from civil registration to tax remissions.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019