eGaaS has announced they may bring Blockchain to the Liberland Freedom Republic – a sovereign state located between Croatia and Serbia on the west bank of the Danube river. The talks took place between eGaaS CEO Oleg Strelenko and Liberland President Vít Jedlička on November 20, 2016. Jedlička announced he plans to test eGaaS as an instrument for organizing governmental managment of Liberland.
With a constitution modeled on that of the United States, Liberland has generated interest in more than 360,000 potential citizens and is, says Jedlicka, open to anyone with a “respect for private ownership” who is tolerant of other people and their beliefs regardless of race, ethnicity, orientation or religion.
“We will have a chance to establish a country if it’s mainly about love and freedom,” says Vit Jedlicka, a 31-year-old Czech politician and the founding president of Liberland.
Jedlička founded the self-declared libertarian micronation Free Republic of Liberland, a strip of unclaimed land between Croatia and Serbia on April 30, 2015. Liberland currently exists as a marshy, mosquito-plagued spit of land in the Danube River that has attracted the ire of its neighboring countries. Jedlička seeks to create an autonomous nation capable of exisiting with the minimum amount of government authority possible.
Liberland came into existence due to a border dispute between Croatia and Serbia and as it turned out this area along the west bank of the Danube river was not claimed by Croatia, Serbia or any other country – until Vít Jedlička seized the opportunity and on 13 April 2015 formed a new state in this territory – Liberland.
Liberland has their own Constitution, own money (Bitcoins) and even the motto “To live and let live”, which reflects the main ideology of country.
eGaaS is an international Blockchain platform for organizing the economic, state and social activities of citizens and their communities on the basis of smart law and smart contract system.
- financial system
- registry structure
- smart contract algorithm
- smart law formation and execution mechanism
In eGaaS – for the first time – a mechanism is implemented for formation and execution of smart laws. Smart laws are algorithms describing the rules and conditions regulating the execution of state laws. The credibility of smart laws is confirmed by the digital signatures of representatives of legislative bodies.
Smart laws regulate the creation and execution of smart contracts. They automatically regulate the relationship between individuals and organizations in all areas of state activity – from civil registration to tax remissions.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020