UK Blockchain company Stratis has launched its nStratis Development Framework (SDF) – a much anticipated Blockchain development platform in C#.NET. The SDF is the first of its kind and opens the doors onto a wider community of developers who can now begin writing Blockchain apps in C#.NET.
“Being a company that specifically develops tools for the Microsoft ecosystem, it’s only natural that we integrate as tightly as possible with their platform offerings. This undoubtedly will provide greater visibility for our projects and serve to showcase the multiple functionalities that Stratis Platform can offer,” said Chris Trew, CEO, Stratis.
The initial release provides a Blockchain development toolkit for developers, such as an API and a TransactionBuilder that supports all the standard transactions, for instance record keeping on the Blockchain, time stamping and proof of existence.
The London-based company launched in September following a successful crowdfund and has continued to go from strength to strength. Its mission is to provide a quick and easy Blockchain development platform that can deliver one-click Blockchain provisioning to the business community and help them realise the potential of this transformative technology. SDF brings them it one step closer to achieving this aim.
In October Stratis announced its integration with Microsoft Azure’s BaaS program and it is likely we will see further integration in the future.
Stratis are inviting developers to start coding and testing the capabilities of its open source SDF that can be found at: https://github.com/stratisproject/NStratis. The system runs on its native token $STRAT that is now available on exchanges.
Alongside the SDF release, Stratis have launched the Stratis Developer Academy, a program aimed at nurturing and growing the developer community. It plans to offer a range of educational and promotional services such as training webinars, mentorship and certifications as well as competitions and events. As an inaugural event it will be holding the first Stratis Hackathon for developers in the upcoming weeks. Join the Stratis slack to learn more.
For more information visit the website http://stratisplatform.com
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019