UK Blockchain company Stratis has launched its nStratis Development Framework (SDF) – a much anticipated Blockchain development platform in C#.NET. The SDF is the first of its kind and opens the doors onto a wider community of developers who can now begin writing Blockchain apps in C#.NET.
“Being a company that specifically develops tools for the Microsoft ecosystem, it’s only natural that we integrate as tightly as possible with their platform offerings. This undoubtedly will provide greater visibility for our projects and serve to showcase the multiple functionalities that Stratis Platform can offer,” said Chris Trew, CEO, Stratis.
The initial release provides a Blockchain development toolkit for developers, such as an API and a TransactionBuilder that supports all the standard transactions, for instance record keeping on the Blockchain, time stamping and proof of existence.
The London-based company launched in September following a successful crowdfund and has continued to go from strength to strength. Its mission is to provide a quick and easy Blockchain development platform that can deliver one-click Blockchain provisioning to the business community and help them realise the potential of this transformative technology. SDF brings them it one step closer to achieving this aim.
In October Stratis announced its integration with Microsoft Azure’s BaaS program and it is likely we will see further integration in the future.
Stratis are inviting developers to start coding and testing the capabilities of its open source SDF that can be found at: https://github.com/stratisproject/NStratis. The system runs on its native token $STRAT that is now available on exchanges.
Alongside the SDF release, Stratis have launched the Stratis Developer Academy, a program aimed at nurturing and growing the developer community. It plans to offer a range of educational and promotional services such as training webinars, mentorship and certifications as well as competitions and events. As an inaugural event it will be holding the first Stratis Hackathon for developers in the upcoming weeks. Join the Stratis slack to learn more.
For more information visit the website http://stratisplatform.com
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018