UK Blockchain company Stratis has launched its nStratis Development Framework (SDF) – a much anticipated Blockchain development platform in C#.NET. The SDF is the first of its kind and opens the doors onto a wider community of developers who can now begin writing Blockchain apps in C#.NET.
“Being a company that specifically develops tools for the Microsoft ecosystem, it’s only natural that we integrate as tightly as possible with their platform offerings. This undoubtedly will provide greater visibility for our projects and serve to showcase the multiple functionalities that Stratis Platform can offer,” said Chris Trew, CEO, Stratis.
The initial release provides a Blockchain development toolkit for developers, such as an API and a TransactionBuilder that supports all the standard transactions, for instance record keeping on the Blockchain, time stamping and proof of existence.
The London-based company launched in September following a successful crowdfund and has continued to go from strength to strength. Its mission is to provide a quick and easy Blockchain development platform that can deliver one-click Blockchain provisioning to the business community and help them realise the potential of this transformative technology. SDF brings them it one step closer to achieving this aim.
In October Stratis announced its integration with Microsoft Azure’s BaaS program and it is likely we will see further integration in the future.
Stratis are inviting developers to start coding and testing the capabilities of its open source SDF that can be found at: https://github.com/stratisproject/NStratis. The system runs on its native token $STRAT that is now available on exchanges.
Alongside the SDF release, Stratis have launched the Stratis Developer Academy, a program aimed at nurturing and growing the developer community. It plans to offer a range of educational and promotional services such as training webinars, mentorship and certifications as well as competitions and events. As an inaugural event it will be holding the first Stratis Hackathon for developers in the upcoming weeks. Join the Stratis slack to learn more.
For more information visit the website http://stratisplatform.com
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019