UK Blockchain company Stratis has launched its nStratis Development Framework (SDF) – a much anticipated Blockchain development platform in C#.NET. The SDF is the first of its kind and opens the doors onto a wider community of developers who can now begin writing Blockchain apps in C#.NET.
“Being a company that specifically develops tools for the Microsoft ecosystem, it’s only natural that we integrate as tightly as possible with their platform offerings. This undoubtedly will provide greater visibility for our projects and serve to showcase the multiple functionalities that Stratis Platform can offer,” said Chris Trew, CEO, Stratis.
The initial release provides a Blockchain development toolkit for developers, such as an API and a TransactionBuilder that supports all the standard transactions, for instance record keeping on the Blockchain, time stamping and proof of existence.
The London-based company launched in September following a successful crowdfund and has continued to go from strength to strength. Its mission is to provide a quick and easy Blockchain development platform that can deliver one-click Blockchain provisioning to the business community and help them realise the potential of this transformative technology. SDF brings them it one step closer to achieving this aim.
In October Stratis announced its integration with Microsoft Azure’s BaaS program and it is likely we will see further integration in the future.
Stratis are inviting developers to start coding and testing the capabilities of its open source SDF that can be found at: https://github.com/stratisproject/NStratis. The system runs on its native token $STRAT that is now available on exchanges.
Alongside the SDF release, Stratis have launched the Stratis Developer Academy, a program aimed at nurturing and growing the developer community. It plans to offer a range of educational and promotional services such as training webinars, mentorship and certifications as well as competitions and events. As an inaugural event it will be holding the first Stratis Hackathon for developers in the upcoming weeks. Join the Stratis slack to learn more.
For more information visit the website http://stratisplatform.com
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
- Thai Actor and Victim’s Bitcoin Buddy Implicated in Kidnapping and Ransom of Singaporean National in Thailand - January 14, 2020
- Securitize Runs First-Ever IRA Investment In Digital Securities - January 14, 2020
- NBA Star Spencer Dinwiddie “Tokenizing” His Contract With or Without NBA Green Light - January 13, 2020
- European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde Says ECB Bullish on Digital Currencies - January 13, 2020
- Canadian Crypto Company Voyager Digital Completes Acquisition of US Registered Broker-Dealer - January 13, 2020
- Cogito, Hong Kong-Based Entertainment Studio, Launches Decentralised Autonomous Virtual Horse Racing Game - January 9, 2020
- Blockchain Bandwagon Company Longfin CEO Settles with US SEC for $400,000 - January 7, 2020
- Winklevoss Brothers Invest in $5 million Seed Round for TaxBit - January 7, 2020
- Securrency Secures $17.65 million in Series A funding round Led by WisdomTree - January 7, 2020
- Measure Protocol Backed with £2m in New Funding for Blockchain-Powered Person-Based Data Marketplace - January 7, 2020
- The Next Wave of Crypto – Traction is Key – And Mobile Mining is Gaining Massive Adoption - January 2, 2020
- Google Reverses Metamask Ban from Playstore - January 1, 2020
- Bankex Launches Token Exchange Engine in Telegram - December 31, 2019