Blockchain startup Manifold Technology has unveiled the release of the Manifold Platform at the Blockchain for Wall Street conference in New York City.
The company’s patented distributed ledger platform is now publicly available to provide a foundation on which anyone – freelance developer to financial institution – can rapidly build enterprise-ready, Blockchain-enabled applications.
With Manifold’s easy-to-use platform, you don’t need to be a Blockchain expert to build and deploy production-quality applications. The platform has already been used to transform the Royal Bank of Canada’s rewards program, as well as to enable member banks of the R3CEV consortium to demonstrate instantaneous trading of fixed income assets.
Bitcoin remains the most notable implementation of Blockchain technology. However, Bitcoin’s throughput is limited to only seven transactions per second. Manifold’s high-performance platform is able to handle over 10,000 transactions per second in operational environments, surpassing even the largest credit card companies which max out between 2,000 and 8,000.
“My cofounder Rob and I got excited about Blockchain after playing around with Bitcoin. But, we knew the public Blockchain didn’t offer the speed or security that financial services firms needed,” said CEO Chris Finan. “We are proud to release this platform so that more companies will be able to use Blockchain technology at speeds that were unimaginable two years ago.“
The new platform infuses modern data storage with Blockchain technology. Enterprise teams and developers can leverage the power of a Blockchain without being bogged down by the complexities, while preserving the scalability and analytical strengths of a distributed database.
The platform is wholly owned and operated by the entity deploying it, offering the transparency of a Blockchain audit record without susceptibility to external manipulation. Creating an asset exchange, payments infrastructure, or any other type of asset management or settlement application is simple with Manifold.
Manifold was founded in 2014 by Chris Finan, a former White House cybersecurity advisor, and Rob Seger, a former government security technology expert. The launch of this platform furthers their goal of bringing greater efficiency and accountability to modern finance.
Manifold Technology is a startup based in Sunnyvale, CA that gives enterprises the benefits of a Blockchain without the complexity, risks or costs of other solutions. For more information, visit www.manifoldtechnology.com.
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019