Blockchain startup Manifold Technology has unveiled the release of the Manifold Platform at the Blockchain for Wall Street conference in New York City.
The company’s patented distributed ledger platform is now publicly available to provide a foundation on which anyone – freelance developer to financial institution – can rapidly build enterprise-ready, Blockchain-enabled applications.
With Manifold’s easy-to-use platform, you don’t need to be a Blockchain expert to build and deploy production-quality applications. The platform has already been used to transform the Royal Bank of Canada’s rewards program, as well as to enable member banks of the R3CEV consortium to demonstrate instantaneous trading of fixed income assets.
Bitcoin remains the most notable implementation of Blockchain technology. However, Bitcoin’s throughput is limited to only seven transactions per second. Manifold’s high-performance platform is able to handle over 10,000 transactions per second in operational environments, surpassing even the largest credit card companies which max out between 2,000 and 8,000.
“My cofounder Rob and I got excited about Blockchain after playing around with Bitcoin. But, we knew the public Blockchain didn’t offer the speed or security that financial services firms needed,” said CEO Chris Finan. “We are proud to release this platform so that more companies will be able to use Blockchain technology at speeds that were unimaginable two years ago.“
The new platform infuses modern data storage with Blockchain technology. Enterprise teams and developers can leverage the power of a Blockchain without being bogged down by the complexities, while preserving the scalability and analytical strengths of a distributed database.
The platform is wholly owned and operated by the entity deploying it, offering the transparency of a Blockchain audit record without susceptibility to external manipulation. Creating an asset exchange, payments infrastructure, or any other type of asset management or settlement application is simple with Manifold.
Manifold was founded in 2014 by Chris Finan, a former White House cybersecurity advisor, and Rob Seger, a former government security technology expert. The launch of this platform furthers their goal of bringing greater efficiency and accountability to modern finance.
Manifold Technology is a startup based in Sunnyvale, CA that gives enterprises the benefits of a Blockchain without the complexity, risks or costs of other solutions. For more information, visit www.manifoldtechnology.com.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020