Blockchain startup Manifold Technology has unveiled the release of the Manifold Platform at the Blockchain for Wall Street conference in New York City.
The company’s patented distributed ledger platform is now publicly available to provide a foundation on which anyone – freelance developer to financial institution – can rapidly build enterprise-ready, Blockchain-enabled applications.
With Manifold’s easy-to-use platform, you don’t need to be a Blockchain expert to build and deploy production-quality applications. The platform has already been used to transform the Royal Bank of Canada’s rewards program, as well as to enable member banks of the R3CEV consortium to demonstrate instantaneous trading of fixed income assets.
Bitcoin remains the most notable implementation of Blockchain technology. However, Bitcoin’s throughput is limited to only seven transactions per second. Manifold’s high-performance platform is able to handle over 10,000 transactions per second in operational environments, surpassing even the largest credit card companies which max out between 2,000 and 8,000.
“My cofounder Rob and I got excited about Blockchain after playing around with Bitcoin. But, we knew the public Blockchain didn’t offer the speed or security that financial services firms needed,” said CEO Chris Finan. “We are proud to release this platform so that more companies will be able to use Blockchain technology at speeds that were unimaginable two years ago.“
The new platform infuses modern data storage with Blockchain technology. Enterprise teams and developers can leverage the power of a Blockchain without being bogged down by the complexities, while preserving the scalability and analytical strengths of a distributed database.
The platform is wholly owned and operated by the entity deploying it, offering the transparency of a Blockchain audit record without susceptibility to external manipulation. Creating an asset exchange, payments infrastructure, or any other type of asset management or settlement application is simple with Manifold.
Manifold was founded in 2014 by Chris Finan, a former White House cybersecurity advisor, and Rob Seger, a former government security technology expert. The launch of this platform furthers their goal of bringing greater efficiency and accountability to modern finance.
Manifold Technology is a startup based in Sunnyvale, CA that gives enterprises the benefits of a Blockchain without the complexity, risks or costs of other solutions. For more information, visit www.manifoldtechnology.com.
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019