Hashed Health, a consortium leveraging Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies for transformation in the U.S. healthcare system, announced an initial funding round of nearly $2 million.
“Hashed Health is strategically positioned to begin development of healthcare-specific solutions for streamlining ineffective healthcare delivery models, and to address a range of well-known issues in healthcare,” said Founder and CEO John Bass.
Martin Ventures led the round and is known for backing new business models that remove friction and inefficiencies inherent in healthcare transactions and bring fresh approaches to consumer engagement in care.
Charles Martin, chairman and founder of Martin Ventures said:
“Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies hold tremendous promise in our attempts to place the consumer at the center of the healthcare ecosystem. The healthcare industry must be drastically reformed in order to address problems related to quality, cost and waste. Hashed Health is poised to drive innovation and collaboration to reach these goals.”
Another investor is Shanghai-based Blockchain VC Fenbushi Capital.
“We strongly believe Hashed Health’s Blockchain technology will play an important role in bringing transparency, efficiency and robustness into the global healthcare economy,” said Bo Shen, Founding Partner of Fenbushi.
“We are proud to partner with Martin Ventures, a leader in healthcare investments, and Fenbushi Capital, a leader in Blockchain investments,” said John Bass. “With the initial round closed, we are continuing the exciting work of organizing the market around these game-changing projects.”
Drawing on a combined 50 years of experience in healthcare operations and IT integrations, Hashed Health plans to foster collaboration among leading healthcare enterprises to advance distributed ledger solutions to address long-standing and systemic healthcare industry issues.
Hashed Health is a healthcare technology consortium dedicated to leveraging the Blockchain and distributed ledger to develop work groups centered on specific healthcare use cases. To empower its members, Hashed Health provides value-added services such as network product management, product development, regulatory guidance and technology support services for Blockchain networks. Hashed Health work groups focus on Blockchain implementations to address a range of well-known issues in healthcare including IoT, revenue cycle management, payment reform, medical records, insurance and healthcare/pharmaceutical supply chain logistics. More information can be found at http://www.hashedhealth.com/ or by emailing email@example.com.
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020