BlockApps, the first Blockchain-as-a-Service platform and a leading provider of Ethereum Blockchain enterprise software, is collaborating with Red Hat to make it easier for enterprises to build production Blockchain applications that can be deployed in production across hybrid cloud environments – spanning both public and private clouds.
“What we’re seeing is a significant shift in Blockchain adoption, moving from experimentation to wholesale adoption and scaled deployment within enterprises across various verticals,” said Victor Wong, cofounder and CEO at BlockApps. “Red Hat began collaboration with BlockApps early, and we couldn’t ask for a better technology partner for bringing standard based Blockchain technologies into full production environments.”
Some of the biggest barriers to enterprises adopting Blockchain technologies have been the complexity of quickly developing solutions that can scale from proof-of-concepts (POCs) to enterprise-level production environments.
“Red Hat believes in the potential for Blockchain in the enterprise, and we believe that a flexible open source and container-based platform offers an ideal platform for Blockchain and fintech apps,” said Rich Feldmann, global director, Financial Services, Red Hat. “We are excited to continue our collaboration with BlockApps to help enterprise organizations take advantage of the power of Blockchain apps, at scale, in hybrid environments.”
BlockApps has been a leading enterprise Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) platform that makes it easy to develop Blockchain applications, from the POC through the production phase, with a quickly growing number of more than 100 enterprises building over 1,000 projects to date. Red Hat is a leader in hybrid, enterprise-grade open source solutions, and in open source container technology. In 2016, BlockApps STRATO became the first Blockchain application to be available on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, and BlockApps joined Red Hat’s OpenShift Blockchain Initiative, which is designed to help financial services industry customers build hosted Blockchain solutions.
Now, BlockApps and Red Hat are working together to bring Blockchain applications to scale for hybrid cloud environments. A hybrid BaaS solution powered by Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform can enable developers to build apps that combine the capabilities of the Blockchain in hybrid cloud environments, enabling organizations to create production-ready Ethereum applications more easily.
BlockApps is the first Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) software platform that empowers enterprises to build Blockchain applications quickly and easily. BlockApps uses Ethereum, an open source Blockchain standard, to make it easy for enterprise developers to create applications in hours. BlockApps is trusted by enterprises worldwide and is recognized as the best platform for creating Blockchain applications. BlockApps was founded in 2015 by world renowned Blockchain experts and is based in Brooklyn, New York.
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019