Since its emergence in 2009, the cryptocurrency market has come a long way but today – the market faces several difficulties. Despite many startups, the market is still nascent and lacks the high level of professional, user-friendly products needed to scale as a mass market proposition.
For regular users, it is not easy to create a cryptocurrency wallet to store their assets safely. Institutional investors cannot enter the market because of problems around KYC and AML and regulatory issues due to the pseudonymous nature of the cryptocurrency industry today. Traders need to accumulate information from dozens of websites, web forums and disparate sources to make simple decisions.
Basically, it’s a mess.
All these factors have motivated a top notch Russian team from a new startup called Exscudo to create a new product to resolve all these issues. They say Exscudo will be a new gateway between the traditional financial system and the cryptocurrency market. The team’s main goal is to create a single gate to cryptocurrency market for simple users, professional traders, investors, and financial institutions.
Exscudo plans to offer a wide range of products for all users – both armchair and professional investors – and all the products will be connected into a joint financial ecosystem which will allow users of different levels to cooperate easily with each other.
The startup’s ecosystem will consist of an elaborate and easy-to-use Stock exchange, Exscudo Channels – an app that unites the functions of a messenger and a wallet – as well as merchant functionality, trading terminals, and bank cards.
To gain independence from third-party developers, Exscudo say they will use their own Blockchain called EON – which will allow Exscudo to handle transactions between the Exscudo Stock exchange and international banks, as well as cryptocurrency wallet users and fiat accounts holders.
EON is the blood that empowers the whole system which will use smart transaction algorithms (contracts) that are similar (but uniquely different) to the smart contracts mechanism of the Ethereum network.
For security reasons, only the Dev team will be able to add new smart transactions to the network at this stage.
According to the team, EON is not a fully open source project, but those parts that cover the rules of consensus, emission and block confirmation will be published on Github. The part that deals with the Exscudo Stock Exchange will be proprietary.
The Exscudo Exchange team added that their proprietary platform will be absolutely safe, fast and fully compliant and meets all international banking standards and all transactions will run within the system without third-party services.
The platform will offer access to a personal financial space where regular users will be able to shop in stores with cryptocurrency by using connected debit cards. This is also important for miners since they won’t need to convert to fiat currencies to make payments. The cards are connected directly to the bank accounts and cryptocurrency wallets.
Traders will be pleased with a comfortable UX and UI which will include plenty of graphs and indexes as well as an adaptable news feed for convenience. There will be no need to keep lots of tabs and windows open – as one will find all instruments needed within the interface. One can adjust the interface of their account according to current needs or use a functional pre-set mode. What is more, traders gain direct access to liquidity trading. Now there’s no need to contact a broker to buy or sell assets. Exscudo is created for direct trading between people and institutions of all kinds.
The elements of the Exscudo ecosystem will be launched gradually during the year 2017. The first product that will see the market in Q2 is the Exscudo Channels app. Users will be able to transfer funds, send encrypted messages and hold currencies on their light wallets. More information about the products can be found here.
The project plans an ICO in the coming spring. The terms and conditions will be published on the official Exscudo pages. Customers that are potentially interested in investing are kindly invited to sign up on the Exscudo website to receive further information by email.
The international team consists of professional developers and managers who have many years of experience in the development of financial products and services. More information about the team can be found on Exscudo official website.
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020