Since its emergence in 2009, the cryptocurrency market has come a long way but today – the market faces several difficulties. Despite many startups, the market is still nascent and lacks the high level of professional, user-friendly products needed to scale as a mass market proposition.
For regular users, it is not easy to create a cryptocurrency wallet to store their assets safely. Institutional investors cannot enter the market because of problems around KYC and AML and regulatory issues due to the pseudonymous nature of the cryptocurrency industry today. Traders need to accumulate information from dozens of websites, web forums and disparate sources to make simple decisions.
Basically, it’s a mess.
All these factors have motivated a top notch Russian team from a new startup called Exscudo to create a new product to resolve all these issues. They say Exscudo will be a new gateway between the traditional financial system and the cryptocurrency market. The team’s main goal is to create a single gate to cryptocurrency market for simple users, professional traders, investors, and financial institutions.
Exscudo plans to offer a wide range of products for all users – both armchair and professional investors – and all the products will be connected into a joint financial ecosystem which will allow users of different levels to cooperate easily with each other.
The startup’s ecosystem will consist of an elaborate and easy-to-use Stock exchange, Exscudo Channels – an app that unites the functions of a messenger and a wallet – as well as merchant functionality, trading terminals, and bank cards.
To gain independence from third-party developers, Exscudo say they will use their own Blockchain called EON – which will allow Exscudo to handle transactions between the Exscudo Stock exchange and international banks, as well as cryptocurrency wallet users and fiat accounts holders.
EON is the blood that empowers the whole system which will use smart transaction algorithms (contracts) that are similar (but uniquely different) to the smart contracts mechanism of the Ethereum network.
For security reasons, only the Dev team will be able to add new smart transactions to the network at this stage.
According to the team, EON is not a fully open source project, but those parts that cover the rules of consensus, emission and block confirmation will be published on Github. The part that deals with the Exscudo Stock Exchange will be proprietary.
The Exscudo Exchange team added that their proprietary platform will be absolutely safe, fast and fully compliant and meets all international banking standards and all transactions will run within the system without third-party services.
The platform will offer access to a personal financial space where regular users will be able to shop in stores with cryptocurrency by using connected debit cards. This is also important for miners since they won’t need to convert to fiat currencies to make payments. The cards are connected directly to the bank accounts and cryptocurrency wallets.
Traders will be pleased with a comfortable UX and UI which will include plenty of graphs and indexes as well as an adaptable news feed for convenience. There will be no need to keep lots of tabs and windows open – as one will find all instruments needed within the interface. One can adjust the interface of their account according to current needs or use a functional pre-set mode. What is more, traders gain direct access to liquidity trading. Now there’s no need to contact a broker to buy or sell assets. Exscudo is created for direct trading between people and institutions of all kinds.
The elements of the Exscudo ecosystem will be launched gradually during the year 2017. The first product that will see the market in Q2 is the Exscudo Channels app. Users will be able to transfer funds, send encrypted messages and hold currencies on their light wallets. More information about the products can be found here.
The project plans an ICO in the coming spring. The terms and conditions will be published on the official Exscudo pages. Customers that are potentially interested in investing are kindly invited to sign up on the Exscudo website to receive further information by email.
The international team consists of professional developers and managers who have many years of experience in the development of financial products and services. More information about the team can be found on Exscudo official website.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019