Chain of Points, creators of the groundbreaking Blockchain-based platform incentivizing participation in loyalty programs, today announced the appointment of Gene Kavner to the company’s Board of Advisors.
Kavner is CEO and Founder of iPayYou.io, the world’s easiest, safest and most useful bitcoin wallet for consumers. He will collaborate alongside Irene Katzela, Ph.D. and CEO of Chain of Points.
Kavner is a veteran software developer and digital marketer who previously served as an Amazon.com executive, where he was Worldwide Director of the Amazon Associates program and led the world’s largest internet affiliate program.
“I am honored to join the Chain of Points Board,” said Kavner. “Chain of Points is the clear leader in the Blockchain-loyalty market and has realized tremendous growth over the past few months. I look forward to working with the company’s management team to drive Chain of Points in the market as an essential component of the retail and loyalty industry.”
Prior to founding iPayYou.io, Gene was one of the chief architects of Microsoft MSN, working on the platform from its inception and building it out to a point where it became to the fourth most popular website in the United States. Additionally, Gene served as Principal Architect and Director of Software Development for Expedia Lodgings, leading a team in the USA and China.
“Gene has been a proven leader and innovator in the retail and crypto industries. His knowledge and diverse background will be instrumental as we continue to grow,” said Irene Katzela, Chain of Points CEO. “I am beyond excited that Gene is joining our Board of Advisors and cannot wait to see what the future holds.”
A serial entrepreneur, Gene has founded numerous companies and built experienced technical teams in several verticals. His deep understanding of technology and consumer behavior led to the launch of iPayYou.io and the achievement of making Bitcoin accessible to the everyday consumer.
For more information on Chain of Points, please visit chainofpoints.com.
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019