Chain of Points, creators of the groundbreaking Blockchain-based platform incentivizing participation in loyalty programs, today announced the appointment of Gene Kavner to the company’s Board of Advisors.
Kavner is CEO and Founder of iPayYou.io, the world’s easiest, safest and most useful bitcoin wallet for consumers. He will collaborate alongside Irene Katzela, Ph.D. and CEO of Chain of Points.
Kavner is a veteran software developer and digital marketer who previously served as an Amazon.com executive, where he was Worldwide Director of the Amazon Associates program and led the world’s largest internet affiliate program.
“I am honored to join the Chain of Points Board,” said Kavner. “Chain of Points is the clear leader in the Blockchain-loyalty market and has realized tremendous growth over the past few months. I look forward to working with the company’s management team to drive Chain of Points in the market as an essential component of the retail and loyalty industry.”
Prior to founding iPayYou.io, Gene was one of the chief architects of Microsoft MSN, working on the platform from its inception and building it out to a point where it became to the fourth most popular website in the United States. Additionally, Gene served as Principal Architect and Director of Software Development for Expedia Lodgings, leading a team in the USA and China.
“Gene has been a proven leader and innovator in the retail and crypto industries. His knowledge and diverse background will be instrumental as we continue to grow,” said Irene Katzela, Chain of Points CEO. “I am beyond excited that Gene is joining our Board of Advisors and cannot wait to see what the future holds.”
A serial entrepreneur, Gene has founded numerous companies and built experienced technical teams in several verticals. His deep understanding of technology and consumer behavior led to the launch of iPayYou.io and the achievement of making Bitcoin accessible to the everyday consumer.
For more information on Chain of Points, please visit chainofpoints.com.
- Government Committee Wants Total Ban on Cryptocurrencies in India - July 23, 2019
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Historic $224 Million SIM Swap Lawsuit by Crypto Luminary Michael Terpin Against Telco Giant AT&T Mobility - July 23, 2019
- RENBDO: First ICO Approved by European Commission – 70 Percent Funding From EU - July 22, 2019
- Chinese Government Blockchain Standardized Certification Received by Lenovo, Alipay, and Aelf - July 22, 2019
- KPMG Teams Up With Tomia, Microsoft And R3 To Create A Near Real-time Settlement Network For Telecom Companies - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based ‘Lunar Registry’ Launched - July 22, 2019
- Daimler launches hardware Car Wallet with RIDDLE&CODE - July 22, 2019
- Ugandan President to Explore use of Blockchain to Tackle Counterfeit Drugs - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019