Coinsource, the world’s leading bitcoin ATM network, has added 14 new machines in California this month, marking their largest ever multi-machine installation in any area. Last year, the bitcoin ATM giant was adding an average of 1.2 machines per week; now just two months into the new year, they are installing them at a rate of 2.3 machines per week. With the addition of 14 new machines across Northern (6) and Southern California (8), Coinsource becomes the state’s leading bitcoin ATM operator, with 32 machines active across the state. Coinsource now controls 30% of the Bitcoin ATM market in the Golden State.
CEO and Co-founder of Coinsource Sheffield Clark said:
“In the past, we’ve seen a tremendous amount of success with our machines on the West Coast. California is currently the most densely populated state with bitcoin ATM machines, and to become the leader in this market is a proud moment for our company. The double-digit addition in the Golden State is testament to the team’s hard work and our loyal customers. A trend we stay atop of is the increased utility and adoption of bitcoin, and its extremely exciting to see its transition from niche to mainstream.”
Coinsource has added 8 new machines in Southern California, with 1 located in San Marcos, 2 in San Diego, 1 in Santa Ana, 1 in Pacoima, and 3 in Los Angeles area. In Northern California, Coinsource installed six new kiosks; one each in the cities of Santa Clara, Sacramento, Daly City, Fremont, Hayward, and Richmond.
“We are always looking for ripe new markets to expand into and are really excited about entering Q2 closing in on a total of 100 machines. Whilst that is a milestone worth celebrating, what we’re most thrilled about is the industry as a whole. Machines are popping up in countries like China, Russia, South Korea, Ireland, Mexico and France, so it’s great to know that accessibility to our generation’s hottest asset is increasing everyday,” Clark concluded.
The Coinsource bitcoin ATM network offers amongst the lowest of fees in the industry, with 96 machines across the country. Coinsource currently has machines spread throughout California, Louisiana, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Texas.
For more information, please see the details below or visit www.coinsource.net
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019