Coinsource, the world’s leading bitcoin ATM network, has added 14 new machines in California this month, marking their largest ever multi-machine installation in any area. Last year, the bitcoin ATM giant was adding an average of 1.2 machines per week; now just two months into the new year, they are installing them at a rate of 2.3 machines per week. With the addition of 14 new machines across Northern (6) and Southern California (8), Coinsource becomes the state’s leading bitcoin ATM operator, with 32 machines active across the state. Coinsource now controls 30% of the Bitcoin ATM market in the Golden State.
CEO and Co-founder of Coinsource Sheffield Clark said:
“In the past, we’ve seen a tremendous amount of success with our machines on the West Coast. California is currently the most densely populated state with bitcoin ATM machines, and to become the leader in this market is a proud moment for our company. The double-digit addition in the Golden State is testament to the team’s hard work and our loyal customers. A trend we stay atop of is the increased utility and adoption of bitcoin, and its extremely exciting to see its transition from niche to mainstream.”
Coinsource has added 8 new machines in Southern California, with 1 located in San Marcos, 2 in San Diego, 1 in Santa Ana, 1 in Pacoima, and 3 in Los Angeles area. In Northern California, Coinsource installed six new kiosks; one each in the cities of Santa Clara, Sacramento, Daly City, Fremont, Hayward, and Richmond.
“We are always looking for ripe new markets to expand into and are really excited about entering Q2 closing in on a total of 100 machines. Whilst that is a milestone worth celebrating, what we’re most thrilled about is the industry as a whole. Machines are popping up in countries like China, Russia, South Korea, Ireland, Mexico and France, so it’s great to know that accessibility to our generation’s hottest asset is increasing everyday,” Clark concluded.
The Coinsource bitcoin ATM network offers amongst the lowest of fees in the industry, with 96 machines across the country. Coinsource currently has machines spread throughout California, Louisiana, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Texas.
For more information, please see the details below or visit www.coinsource.net
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019