Blockchain startup Exscudo, a nextgen financial ecosystem that unites the traditional financial system and the cryptocurrency market, is launching its Exscudo Channels app which unites the functions of a mobile multicurrency wallet and a secure messenger. The app is to be released in Q2 2017.
The app unites the functions of a mobile multicurrency wallet and a secure messenger. The app is to be released in Q2 2017.
Why is it so secure?
Exscudo Channels is the most convenient and secure tool for sending money and information from mobile devices. The Exscudo Team has taken the best practices of Blockchain solutions to provide the ultimate reliability of the app. Despite the two-factor-authentication and other common security measures, the team has implemented more advanced features to protect the users.
All messages are encrypted before they reach the Blockchain. Exscudo Channels uses the algorithm of elliptic curves.
It is utterly impossible to track the messages and finances: no one knows where the message comes from and where it goes to. The information is being processed on all nodes of the network simultaneously.
The private key is stored on the user device only and is not transmitted to peers.
The messenger cannot be blocked or banned, since new nodes and peers can be set up immediately, preventing the system from breaking down.
The digital signature protects against unauthorized changes or sending of messages during the delivery process. The public key digital signature is stored in the public domain in the network itself.
The HTTPS is an additional security measure to the encryption of messages.
The idea behind Exscudo Channels was to create the optimal solution for secure communications for both private and commercial use. The product will be of interest for users that need a tool for secure business communication, as well as for those who seek absolute privacy and anonymity in everyday chats.
What can I do with Exscudo Channels?
With Exscudo Channels, people can send and receive messages and money quickly, easily and securely. The app unites the functions of a wallet and a messenger, and each of these two sides has its own features.
The multicurrency wallet is connected to the user’s account on the Exscudo Exchange. It allows people to store, send, receive and exchange currencies in real-time with a minimum spread. It also supports NFC for direct payments right from a device. In the future, it will be possible to pay with cryptocurrencies from Exscudo Channels wallets even in convenience stores. The money is being converted automatically: if a user pays from a BTC wallet for a good which has a price in USD, the money is converted by the Exscudo Exchange automatically. The app will also integrate with Exscudo bank cards, but this functionality will be released in later updates of the app.
The messenger supports different types of chats. There are private, personal and group chats, as well as public channels. In private chats, users can send and receive money directly in the chat. The user just needs to tap on the special button to make the transfer. Group chats are usual multi-user conversations for friends and colleagues. The admin of the group channel can invite only his or her contacts to the group chat. But the public channels make the difference. These are created for media people and businesses, as they provide for the monetization of the published content. These channels can be browsed openly in the search of the app and are usually devoted to specific topics: new, hobbies or corporate updates.
Another feature of the app are the valuable likes.
What are valuable likes?
The mechanism is easy: if you like a post by another user, you press the ‘like’ button. By doing so, you send this person a little amount of EONs, the cryptocurrency that fuels the Exscudo ecosystem. This is a way of monetization for public channels, but also a means of approval for personal and group chats.
What does the Blockchain do?
The app is based on the EON Blockchain. EON is the proprietary product developed by the Exscudo team. The key feature of this Blockchain is that it stores only the data that is needed for the verification by other peers. The personal data and the messages is not saved on the Blockchain. Before getting into the Blockchain, the data is being encrypted. EON is the fuel for all Exscudo products. Its small size provides for high flexibility and speed. EON uses the DPOS (Delegated Proof of Stake) algorithm to process the transactions quickly and safely. The owners of EON tokens can also set up their own nodes and receive payouts of commissions for transactions within the network.
The Exscudo Channels app and the EON Blockchain are planned to be released in Q2 2017. Many advanced features will be added gradually in the following updates, after other elements of the Exscudo Ecosystem are launched. For example, the app will support file transfer, voice and video communications in the later updates.
Exscudo is the nextgen financial ecosystem that unites the traditional financial system and the cryptocurrency market. Our main goal is to create a single gate to cryptocurrency market for simple users, professional traders, investors and financial institutions. Exscudo’s ecosystem consists of an Stock exchange, as well as a merchant, wallets, trading terminals, cards and a protected communication channel.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019