Blockchain startup DAO.Casino plans to even the gambling field by using random-mathematics against the unfair practices and standards of the traditional gaming and gambling industry. The casino software, which is written in solidity contracts on Ethereum, expresses a practical business logic to support the growth of a fair and sustainable gaming and gambling industry. It offers a unique socio-technical protocol — a fully decentralised backbone / governance protocol — which creates a fine balance between the platform’s usability and its autonomous economic infrastructure. DAO.Casino therefore has a lot to offer to each one of its associates, be it players, developers or investors.
For the Players
DAO.Casino focuses on usability. With usability, then developers want to provide a perfect mixture of straightforward user-experience, provable fairness, and higher payouts. To sum it up, some of the benefits users can receive by using DAO.Casino are straightforward UX, discovering unlimited provably fair indie gambling games, selecting most suitable UI, getting high payouts and taking part in potentially the largest lottery on Ethereum.
For the Game Developers
DAO.Casino focuses on offering a sustainable, attack-resistant platform, DAO.Casino offers a safe and thriving environment to developers in which they can build games freely, raise bankroll without needing to rely on centralised models. So with the platform, developers get to receive Scalable P2P marketplace, P2P referral system support, possibility to raise funds for the bankroll, and verifiably genuine RNG provided by DAO.Casino.
For the Token Holders
DAO.Casino token holders don’t just hold tokens under their mattress. Any member of the DAO.Casino can contribute & get rewarded for their active engagement, You can earn on any game’s bankroll and become a referrer & help the players with game discovery.
DAO.Casino’s business model is decentralised, so it means that the project’s developers are as much as same as anybody who bring value to their platform. That’s the beauty of the system: it appreciates its participants, and rewards them likewise.
Ilya Tarutov CEO “there are ways of providing much better experience for the players and the game devs and creating a sustainable business model that scales. and Ethereum provides a very useful technology to achieve that.”
DAO.Casino tentative first release is in April 2017.
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting - August 8, 2019