Blockchain startup DAO.Casino plans to even the gambling field by using random-mathematics against the unfair practices and standards of the traditional gaming and gambling industry. The casino software, which is written in solidity contracts on Ethereum, expresses a practical business logic to support the growth of a fair and sustainable gaming and gambling industry. It offers a unique socio-technical protocol — a fully decentralised backbone / governance protocol — which creates a fine balance between the platform’s usability and its autonomous economic infrastructure. DAO.Casino therefore has a lot to offer to each one of its associates, be it players, developers or investors.
For the Players
DAO.Casino focuses on usability. With usability, then developers want to provide a perfect mixture of straightforward user-experience, provable fairness, and higher payouts. To sum it up, some of the benefits users can receive by using DAO.Casino are straightforward UX, discovering unlimited provably fair indie gambling games, selecting most suitable UI, getting high payouts and taking part in potentially the largest lottery on Ethereum.
For the Game Developers
DAO.Casino focuses on offering a sustainable, attack-resistant platform, DAO.Casino offers a safe and thriving environment to developers in which they can build games freely, raise bankroll without needing to rely on centralised models. So with the platform, developers get to receive Scalable P2P marketplace, P2P referral system support, possibility to raise funds for the bankroll, and verifiably genuine RNG provided by DAO.Casino.
For the Token Holders
DAO.Casino token holders don’t just hold tokens under their mattress. Any member of the DAO.Casino can contribute & get rewarded for their active engagement, You can earn on any game’s bankroll and become a referrer & help the players with game discovery.
DAO.Casino’s business model is decentralised, so it means that the project’s developers are as much as same as anybody who bring value to their platform. That’s the beauty of the system: it appreciates its participants, and rewards them likewise.
Ilya Tarutov CEO “there are ways of providing much better experience for the players and the game devs and creating a sustainable business model that scales. and Ethereum provides a very useful technology to achieve that.”
DAO.Casino tentative first release is in April 2017.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019