Blockchain startup DAO.Casino plans to even the gambling field by using random-mathematics against the unfair practices and standards of the traditional gaming and gambling industry. The casino software, which is written in solidity contracts on Ethereum, expresses a practical business logic to support the growth of a fair and sustainable gaming and gambling industry. It offers a unique socio-technical protocol — a fully decentralised backbone / governance protocol — which creates a fine balance between the platform’s usability and its autonomous economic infrastructure. DAO.Casino therefore has a lot to offer to each one of its associates, be it players, developers or investors.
For the Players
DAO.Casino focuses on usability. With usability, then developers want to provide a perfect mixture of straightforward user-experience, provable fairness, and higher payouts. To sum it up, some of the benefits users can receive by using DAO.Casino are straightforward UX, discovering unlimited provably fair indie gambling games, selecting most suitable UI, getting high payouts and taking part in potentially the largest lottery on Ethereum.
For the Game Developers
DAO.Casino focuses on offering a sustainable, attack-resistant platform, DAO.Casino offers a safe and thriving environment to developers in which they can build games freely, raise bankroll without needing to rely on centralised models. So with the platform, developers get to receive Scalable P2P marketplace, P2P referral system support, possibility to raise funds for the bankroll, and verifiably genuine RNG provided by DAO.Casino.
For the Token Holders
DAO.Casino token holders don’t just hold tokens under their mattress. Any member of the DAO.Casino can contribute & get rewarded for their active engagement, You can earn on any game’s bankroll and become a referrer & help the players with game discovery.
DAO.Casino’s business model is decentralised, so it means that the project’s developers are as much as same as anybody who bring value to their platform. That’s the beauty of the system: it appreciates its participants, and rewards them likewise.
Ilya Tarutov CEO “there are ways of providing much better experience for the players and the game devs and creating a sustainable business model that scales. and Ethereum provides a very useful technology to achieve that.”
DAO.Casino tentative first release is in April 2017.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019