Factom, Inc., a Blockchain as-a-service (BaaS) technology company announces the release of Factom Harmony Audit Room, Due Diligence Room, and Servicing Room. Built within our mortgage-based solution, Factom Harmony, this new suite of products will allow new digital functionality that was never possible before.
The Harmony suite of products works in conjunction with DigitalVault, Factom’s first product which creates a comprehensive, secure and unalterable document catalog. Factom’s new document management technology works as a simple extension of existing imaging technology. Their mortgage suite of products utilizes the Blockchain based DigitalVault to create unique solutions for regulatory compliance, quality control, due diligence, and servicing audits and compliance.
The Factom Harmony Audit Room is designed to support compliance evidence, quality control functions and allow internal and third parties to audit files, facilitate origination, and support post-closing reviews based upon the immutability of Blockchain technology.
The new Due Diligence Room is designed for loan sales, securitization, and non-performing loan trading. It builds upon the power of Blockchain technology to create a perfected chain of credit, collateral and compliance review data and documents.
The new Servicing Room solution creates a unique and unalterable record of borrower communications, documentation, and data. Designed for both current and delinquent loans, the Servicing Room creates an indisputable and permanent record of all servicing events with a public witness via the Factom Blockchain. The Servicing Room significantly reduces servicing costs by creating provable evidence of compliance. It also reduces the preparation time and risks of audits, servicing transfers, and foreclosure processes.
Factom, Inc. is an Austin-based software company that’s on a mission to make the world’s systems honest. People and institutions today can solve hard problems and change the world for the better when they have a reliable framework to build upon. Factom creates resilient software and systems that are secure and shareable through the power of innovative Blockchain technology.
Factom is working with the Department of Homeland Security and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to create new ways of securing records. Their new Blockchain-based software system for recording, managing, and sharing records is ready for the future, with safeguards to make sure sensitive information is appropriately shared, respecting the privacy and safety of all.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019