Factom, Inc., a Blockchain as-a-service (BaaS) technology company announces the release of Factom Harmony Audit Room, Due Diligence Room, and Servicing Room. Built within our mortgage-based solution, Factom Harmony, this new suite of products will allow new digital functionality that was never possible before.
The Harmony suite of products works in conjunction with DigitalVault, Factom’s first product which creates a comprehensive, secure and unalterable document catalog. Factom’s new document management technology works as a simple extension of existing imaging technology. Their mortgage suite of products utilizes the Blockchain based DigitalVault to create unique solutions for regulatory compliance, quality control, due diligence, and servicing audits and compliance.
The Factom Harmony Audit Room is designed to support compliance evidence, quality control functions and allow internal and third parties to audit files, facilitate origination, and support post-closing reviews based upon the immutability of Blockchain technology.
The new Due Diligence Room is designed for loan sales, securitization, and non-performing loan trading. It builds upon the power of Blockchain technology to create a perfected chain of credit, collateral and compliance review data and documents.
The new Servicing Room solution creates a unique and unalterable record of borrower communications, documentation, and data. Designed for both current and delinquent loans, the Servicing Room creates an indisputable and permanent record of all servicing events with a public witness via the Factom Blockchain. The Servicing Room significantly reduces servicing costs by creating provable evidence of compliance. It also reduces the preparation time and risks of audits, servicing transfers, and foreclosure processes.
Factom, Inc. is an Austin-based software company that’s on a mission to make the world’s systems honest. People and institutions today can solve hard problems and change the world for the better when they have a reliable framework to build upon. Factom creates resilient software and systems that are secure and shareable through the power of innovative Blockchain technology.
Factom is working with the Department of Homeland Security and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to create new ways of securing records. Their new Blockchain-based software system for recording, managing, and sharing records is ready for the future, with safeguards to make sure sensitive information is appropriately shared, respecting the privacy and safety of all.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019