OpenLedger’s Apptrade (www.
Powered by the digital token APPX, Apptrade creates portfolios, or groups, of apps, where if one of those apps becomes the next Instagram or Angry Birds, then the value of the portfolio rises.
Ronny Boesing, CEO of OpenLedger ApS, explained that Apptrade’s initial token offering (ITO) changed its valuation in the middle of its crowd sale as an immediate response to the result of its preliminary offering. Boesing said, “The A
The minimum fundraising goal is $1M USD with a cap of $5M USD. With a total of 8.25M APPX tokens on offer, OpenLedger’s Apptrade ApS will back these tokens with 20% of the future revenue from the Apptrade platform, and any unsold tokens will therefore be distributed proportionally to all participants.
All early bird participants, as well new participants, will receive the extra tokens according to the published Stage 1 structure, plus benefit from the additional tokens to be divided.
Daniel Pineda, Founder of Apptrade says:
“After listening carefully to feedback from public and private supporters, and with great consideration, we decided to update our master token valuation. We firmly believe that our platform, built on the ecosystem of OpenLedger and powerful BitShares financial trading technology, is a strong Blockchain project that will be a success for years to come. We feel that this is the right action to ensure a satisfactory outcome for all.”
Apptrade’s final valuation is going to be based on the amount raised, whether $1M USD as its threshold or money back guarantee, or the maximum of $5M USD. The valuation of the Apptrade platform will be determined on what is raised. The deadline according to the escrow agreement is set to end on April 30 2017.
“This approach and change of valuation resulted from requests from within the community, and we hope to accommodate many more participants. But one thing is clear to all of the Early Birds – this is your lucky day!”
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020