Blockchain company Hijro, the financial operating network for global trade, has announced a partnership with SAP Ariba to be an inventory provider of trade assets to the Hijro Asset Distribution Network built on Blockchain technology.
This announcement also marks the opening of the Hijro Trade Finance Beta application for suppliers in the United States. During the recent Ariba Live 2017 event in Las Vegas, SAP Ariba discussed plans to utilize Blockchain technology across its business network and software solutions to improve processes, connect disparate systems, and add valuable applications to its customers.
“A partnership with SAP Ariba means connectivity into one of the most powerful business networks in the world.” Lamar Wilson, CEO of Hijro. “By connecting this network to the Asset Distribution Network, the first suppliers will have access to working capital through the Hijro Beta.”
Hijro has differentiated itself in the blockchain industry by its ability to drive security, automation, and efficiency in origination, distribution, tracking, settlement, and reconciliation of trade assets including receivables and approved payables. This ability, through developer platform and API layer, allows business networks such as SAP Ariba to connect to the Hijro Asset Distribution Network.
“Hijro’s API will be utilized to tokenize and register digital versions of trade assets originated within the Ariba procurement platform,” said Lamar Wilson, CEO of Hijro. “Our platform will allow purchase and distribution of these assets by a network of funders.”
Hijro is also accepting applications for its Trade Finance Beta on their website hijro.com. Suppliers can input their information and become qualified to sell trade assets to a network of funders on the Asset Distribution Network.
Applications and solutions built on the Hijro Network include a multi-bank, multi-lender Asset Distribution Network, flexible working capital solutions for businesses, and a robust suite of APIs allowing integrations to existing trade platforms and business networks.
Hijro is an end-to-end open-account trade finance platform powered by distributed ledger technology. The Hijro platform is built to streamline and automate settlement, reduce fraud risk, and break down costly data silos in the $4 trillion open-account trade market. Visit Hijro.com for more information.
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019