Blockchain company Hijro, the financial operating network for global trade, has announced a partnership with SAP Ariba to be an inventory provider of trade assets to the Hijro Asset Distribution Network built on Blockchain technology.
This announcement also marks the opening of the Hijro Trade Finance Beta application for suppliers in the United States. During the recent Ariba Live 2017 event in Las Vegas, SAP Ariba discussed plans to utilize Blockchain technology across its business network and software solutions to improve processes, connect disparate systems, and add valuable applications to its customers.
“A partnership with SAP Ariba means connectivity into one of the most powerful business networks in the world.” Lamar Wilson, CEO of Hijro. “By connecting this network to the Asset Distribution Network, the first suppliers will have access to working capital through the Hijro Beta.”
Hijro has differentiated itself in the blockchain industry by its ability to drive security, automation, and efficiency in origination, distribution, tracking, settlement, and reconciliation of trade assets including receivables and approved payables. This ability, through developer platform and API layer, allows business networks such as SAP Ariba to connect to the Hijro Asset Distribution Network.
“Hijro’s API will be utilized to tokenize and register digital versions of trade assets originated within the Ariba procurement platform,” said Lamar Wilson, CEO of Hijro. “Our platform will allow purchase and distribution of these assets by a network of funders.”
Hijro is also accepting applications for its Trade Finance Beta on their website hijro.com. Suppliers can input their information and become qualified to sell trade assets to a network of funders on the Asset Distribution Network.
Applications and solutions built on the Hijro Network include a multi-bank, multi-lender Asset Distribution Network, flexible working capital solutions for businesses, and a robust suite of APIs allowing integrations to existing trade platforms and business networks.
Hijro is an end-to-end open-account trade finance platform powered by distributed ledger technology. The Hijro platform is built to streamline and automate settlement, reduce fraud risk, and break down costly data silos in the $4 trillion open-account trade market. Visit Hijro.com for more information.
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
- Thai Actor and Victim’s Bitcoin Buddy Implicated in Kidnapping and Ransom of Singaporean National in Thailand - January 14, 2020
- Securitize Runs First-Ever IRA Investment In Digital Securities - January 14, 2020
- NBA Star Spencer Dinwiddie “Tokenizing” His Contract With or Without NBA Green Light - January 13, 2020
- European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde Says ECB Bullish on Digital Currencies - January 13, 2020
- Canadian Crypto Company Voyager Digital Completes Acquisition of US Registered Broker-Dealer - January 13, 2020
- Cogito, Hong Kong-Based Entertainment Studio, Launches Decentralised Autonomous Virtual Horse Racing Game - January 9, 2020
- Blockchain Bandwagon Company Longfin CEO Settles with US SEC for $400,000 - January 7, 2020
- Winklevoss Brothers Invest in $5 million Seed Round for TaxBit - January 7, 2020
- Securrency Secures $17.65 million in Series A funding round Led by WisdomTree - January 7, 2020
- Measure Protocol Backed with £2m in New Funding for Blockchain-Powered Person-Based Data Marketplace - January 7, 2020