ICONOMI, the world’s leading digital asset management platform, has introduced an industry first repayment program that will increase the stake every participant has in the company. ICONOMI’s repayment programme will include a unique mechanic; the tech company will purchase ICN tokens from exchanges using returns made by its actively managed performance array, and destroy (“burn”) them on a weekly basis, giving each participant a larger percentage share of the total ICN token amount.
The ICONOMI team, whose performance array is already showcasing lucrative returns after strong investments in successful ICOs like Golem, Santiment and Byteball, will start the repayment programme on June 30. All token purchases and prices will be made publicly available in a quarterly report.
ICONOMI Co-founder Tim Zagar said:
“We are proposing a new way to distribute shared value to participants through a repayment programme designed to increase the stake of each ICONOMI contributor. Our performance array is becoming exceedingly effective and it’s clearer now more than ever that cryptocurrency returns are the fastest of any asset class on Earth. For these reasons, we decided to reduce the ICN token count and increase participants’ stake.”
The repayment programme will follow a strict set of rules, today published on the company blog, but the primary financial function is that up to 1000 ETH will be used from April 1st to June 30th to acquire ICN tokens at a fair market price, and then remove them from circulation by sending them to an inaccessible, untouchable smart contract.
“Reducing the circulation creates value in scarcity, and it’s a great way to reward our investors for their continued support. This will not change the way current ICN token holders can buy or sell on any exchange. The proposal in its simplest form is a new way of rewarding holders of a new asset class, the ICN token. We will put this proposal to the community and we will await their feedback,” Zagar said.
The ICONOMI.performance Digital Asset Array (DAA) was launched in November last year with the sole premise to see returns from ICOs expected to gain market momentum. Its success has been phenomenal, and as a result, the ICN token has doubled in just four months from $16 million USD to $32 million USD. ICONOMI, which conducted one of the largest crowd raises in history, has created a unique digital asset management platform that provides a simple way for investors to maximise participation and returns in the decentralized economy.
“We are extremely excited to finally bring our proof of concept to life. We are the first company in crypto to do this, but I promise you we won’t be the last,” Zagar concluded.
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019