OTC Exchange Network (OTCXN), an institutional trading network and infrastructure provider utilizing Blockchain technologies, is now a member of the world’s leading trade association representing the Blockchain industry, the Chamber of Digital Commerce.
OTCXN’s Blockchain-based peer-to-peer electronic trading network democratizes access to wholesale markets starting with OTC Spot FX. OTCXN’s proprietary Blockchain fabric is offered on a stand-alone basis for global enterprise businesses, which require absolute certainty of event chronology, strict data privacy and security, and high frequency events recordation with immutability guarantees, while crossing organizational boundaries.
“The tide for Blockchain is unstoppable as it is being used to re-engineer financial markets around the world,” said Rosario M. Ingargiola, founder and chief executive officer of OTCXN. “Gaining support of regulators and lawmakers will be essential for institutional adoption of Blockchain technologies. This requires an education process and a collective, yet unified voice – and the Chamber of Digital Commerce is leading these essential industry efforts.”
“We’re pleased to welcome OTC Exchange Network to the Chamber of Digital Commerce’s membership,” said Perianne Boring, founder and president, Chamber of Digital Commerce. “OTCXN has already demonstrated tremendous enthusiasm and leadership in supporting industry collaboration. We look forward to their participation in our many initiatives and working groups.”
OTC Exchange Network is a founding participant of the Chamber’s Blockchain Intellectual Property Council.
OTC Exchange Network (“OTCXN”) leverages its own proprietary Blockchain technologies to operate a permissioned, peer-to-peer electronic trading network solving the biggest problems facing all market participants; starting with the OTC Spot FX market. OTCXN’s total end-to-end solution includes a suite of real-time services, such as collateral management, pre-trade credit checks, liquidation risk management, counterparty risk and liquidity management, instantaneous clearing and settlement, and post-trade messaging including netting based on inbound messages for trades done away from the network.
Additionally, OTCXN’s total solution provides a software gateway to financial institutions that facilitates tokenization and reservation of collateral for member’s leveraged trading without OTCXN holding or controlling the collateral. Participating Prime Brokers are provided with real-time pre-trade credit controls, client kill-switches, real-time trade-matching proofs, auditable post-trade messaging, and permissioned API access to the immutable audit ledgers. OTCXN supports asymmetric bi-lateral relationships based on counterparty credit rating, Prime Broker credit lines, and/or reserved collateral. OTCXN’s Blockchain fabric is available as a stand-alone offering for enterprises that require ultimate flexibility, unparalleled performance, and strict data privacy. For more information, visit otcxn.com or follow us on Twitter: @OTCXN.
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019