OTC Exchange Network (OTCXN), an institutional trading network and infrastructure provider utilizing Blockchain technologies, is now a member of the world’s leading trade association representing the Blockchain industry, the Chamber of Digital Commerce.
OTCXN’s Blockchain-based peer-to-peer electronic trading network democratizes access to wholesale markets starting with OTC Spot FX. OTCXN’s proprietary Blockchain fabric is offered on a stand-alone basis for global enterprise businesses, which require absolute certainty of event chronology, strict data privacy and security, and high frequency events recordation with immutability guarantees, while crossing organizational boundaries.
“The tide for Blockchain is unstoppable as it is being used to re-engineer financial markets around the world,” said Rosario M. Ingargiola, founder and chief executive officer of OTCXN. “Gaining support of regulators and lawmakers will be essential for institutional adoption of Blockchain technologies. This requires an education process and a collective, yet unified voice – and the Chamber of Digital Commerce is leading these essential industry efforts.”
“We’re pleased to welcome OTC Exchange Network to the Chamber of Digital Commerce’s membership,” said Perianne Boring, founder and president, Chamber of Digital Commerce. “OTCXN has already demonstrated tremendous enthusiasm and leadership in supporting industry collaboration. We look forward to their participation in our many initiatives and working groups.”
OTC Exchange Network is a founding participant of the Chamber’s Blockchain Intellectual Property Council.
OTC Exchange Network (“OTCXN”) leverages its own proprietary Blockchain technologies to operate a permissioned, peer-to-peer electronic trading network solving the biggest problems facing all market participants; starting with the OTC Spot FX market. OTCXN’s total end-to-end solution includes a suite of real-time services, such as collateral management, pre-trade credit checks, liquidation risk management, counterparty risk and liquidity management, instantaneous clearing and settlement, and post-trade messaging including netting based on inbound messages for trades done away from the network.
Additionally, OTCXN’s total solution provides a software gateway to financial institutions that facilitates tokenization and reservation of collateral for member’s leveraged trading without OTCXN holding or controlling the collateral. Participating Prime Brokers are provided with real-time pre-trade credit controls, client kill-switches, real-time trade-matching proofs, auditable post-trade messaging, and permissioned API access to the immutable audit ledgers. OTCXN supports asymmetric bi-lateral relationships based on counterparty credit rating, Prime Broker credit lines, and/or reserved collateral. OTCXN’s Blockchain fabric is available as a stand-alone offering for enterprises that require ultimate flexibility, unparalleled performance, and strict data privacy. For more information, visit otcxn.com or follow us on Twitter: @OTCXN.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019