OTC Exchange Network (OTCXN), an institutional trading network and infrastructure provider utilizing Blockchain technologies, is now a member of the world’s leading trade association representing the Blockchain industry, the Chamber of Digital Commerce.
OTCXN’s Blockchain-based peer-to-peer electronic trading network democratizes access to wholesale markets starting with OTC Spot FX. OTCXN’s proprietary Blockchain fabric is offered on a stand-alone basis for global enterprise businesses, which require absolute certainty of event chronology, strict data privacy and security, and high frequency events recordation with immutability guarantees, while crossing organizational boundaries.
“The tide for Blockchain is unstoppable as it is being used to re-engineer financial markets around the world,” said Rosario M. Ingargiola, founder and chief executive officer of OTCXN. “Gaining support of regulators and lawmakers will be essential for institutional adoption of Blockchain technologies. This requires an education process and a collective, yet unified voice – and the Chamber of Digital Commerce is leading these essential industry efforts.”
“We’re pleased to welcome OTC Exchange Network to the Chamber of Digital Commerce’s membership,” said Perianne Boring, founder and president, Chamber of Digital Commerce. “OTCXN has already demonstrated tremendous enthusiasm and leadership in supporting industry collaboration. We look forward to their participation in our many initiatives and working groups.”
OTC Exchange Network is a founding participant of the Chamber’s Blockchain Intellectual Property Council.
OTC Exchange Network (“OTCXN”) leverages its own proprietary Blockchain technologies to operate a permissioned, peer-to-peer electronic trading network solving the biggest problems facing all market participants; starting with the OTC Spot FX market. OTCXN’s total end-to-end solution includes a suite of real-time services, such as collateral management, pre-trade credit checks, liquidation risk management, counterparty risk and liquidity management, instantaneous clearing and settlement, and post-trade messaging including netting based on inbound messages for trades done away from the network.
Additionally, OTCXN’s total solution provides a software gateway to financial institutions that facilitates tokenization and reservation of collateral for member’s leveraged trading without OTCXN holding or controlling the collateral. Participating Prime Brokers are provided with real-time pre-trade credit controls, client kill-switches, real-time trade-matching proofs, auditable post-trade messaging, and permissioned API access to the immutable audit ledgers. OTCXN supports asymmetric bi-lateral relationships based on counterparty credit rating, Prime Broker credit lines, and/or reserved collateral. OTCXN’s Blockchain fabric is available as a stand-alone offering for enterprises that require ultimate flexibility, unparalleled performance, and strict data privacy. For more information, visit otcxn.com or follow us on Twitter: @OTCXN.
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
- Thai Actor and Victim’s Bitcoin Buddy Implicated in Kidnapping and Ransom of Singaporean National in Thailand - January 14, 2020
- Securitize Runs First-Ever IRA Investment In Digital Securities - January 14, 2020
- NBA Star Spencer Dinwiddie “Tokenizing” His Contract With or Without NBA Green Light - January 13, 2020
- European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde Says ECB Bullish on Digital Currencies - January 13, 2020
- Canadian Crypto Company Voyager Digital Completes Acquisition of US Registered Broker-Dealer - January 13, 2020
- Cogito, Hong Kong-Based Entertainment Studio, Launches Decentralised Autonomous Virtual Horse Racing Game - January 9, 2020
- Blockchain Bandwagon Company Longfin CEO Settles with US SEC for $400,000 - January 7, 2020
- Winklevoss Brothers Invest in $5 million Seed Round for TaxBit - January 7, 2020
- Securrency Secures $17.65 million in Series A funding round Led by WisdomTree - January 7, 2020
- Measure Protocol Backed with £2m in New Funding for Blockchain-Powered Person-Based Data Marketplace - January 7, 2020
- The Next Wave of Crypto – Traction is Key – And Mobile Mining is Gaining Massive Adoption - January 2, 2020
- Google Reverses Metamask Ban from Playstore - January 1, 2020
- Bankex Launches Token Exchange Engine in Telegram - December 31, 2019