yoyow.org is a Chinese Blockchain-based social media platform that developed by senior members of China Bitshares community.
The group is confident.
“Yoyow will become the Blockchain version of Facebook, Quora and Zhihu” said Alex Lee, media manager in yoyow project for oversea market .”Compare to our competitors (steemit, decent etc.), yoyow has many advantages: Firstly, the yoyow Blockchain is built on Graphene framework that provide fast confirmation speed, and use a new consensus algorithm – PoF (proof of flow) to better reward content creators, curators and third party platforms. Secondly, a lower system influence ratio, the annual influence ratio of yoyo coins will below 10% to avoid price fluctuation and ensure the investment from our investors is not eroded. Thirdly, yoyow built-in full toolkits for content compliance and advertising systems to make yoyow project more sustainable.”
Following are some main features of yoyow project:
- Blockchain-based Content Platform
All text content such as articles, urls are storage on the yoyow Blockchain, multi-media content such as images, videos will be storage on InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) network. The underlying architecture used by yoyow Blockchain is Graphene that provides lightning fast confirmation speed which is essential to a Blockchain-based content platform.
- Content Compliance
Like witness system used by bitshares, yoyow has a similar system called “Council”.The members of Council are elected by stakeholders of the platform. Except for generating blocks, etc. the Council also has the right of removing content from the Blockchain if the content violates the law. BUT the removal right can only be used when majority is reached in the Council.
- PoF (proof of flow)
For any kind of social media platform and website, its value is always about website traffic. Platform carry information users needed. Traffic brings advertisement and profits to platform. So they believe user’s value to the platform can be evaluated by how many effective traffic users brings to the yoyow platform, and at the same time, yoyow gives rewards to users that creating useful content which attract more traffic to the yoyow platform.
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019
- Interview: Brock Pierce and Two Prime’s Alexander S. Blum - November 4, 2019
- Samsung Bullish on Blockchain – Pushing for Developers on New Samsung Blockchain Platform SDK - November 1, 2019
- Busted: SEC and CFTC Nail First Global Credit – a Swiss Security-Based Bitcoin Swaps Dealer That Allegedly Aimed at American Investors - November 1, 2019
- Zilliqa and Oxford Women in Computer Science Society Join to Bring Diversity to Blockchain Sector - November 1, 2019