yoyow.org is a Chinese Blockchain-based social media platform that developed by senior members of China Bitshares community.
The group is confident.
“Yoyow will become the Blockchain version of Facebook, Quora and Zhihu” said Alex Lee, media manager in yoyow project for oversea market .”Compare to our competitors (steemit, decent etc.), yoyow has many advantages: Firstly, the yoyow Blockchain is built on Graphene framework that provide fast confirmation speed, and use a new consensus algorithm – PoF (proof of flow) to better reward content creators, curators and third party platforms. Secondly, a lower system influence ratio, the annual influence ratio of yoyo coins will below 10% to avoid price fluctuation and ensure the investment from our investors is not eroded. Thirdly, yoyow built-in full toolkits for content compliance and advertising systems to make yoyow project more sustainable.”
Following are some main features of yoyow project:
- Blockchain-based Content Platform
All text content such as articles, urls are storage on the yoyow Blockchain, multi-media content such as images, videos will be storage on InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) network. The underlying architecture used by yoyow Blockchain is Graphene that provides lightning fast confirmation speed which is essential to a Blockchain-based content platform.
- Content Compliance
Like witness system used by bitshares, yoyow has a similar system called “Council”.The members of Council are elected by stakeholders of the platform. Except for generating blocks, etc. the Council also has the right of removing content from the Blockchain if the content violates the law. BUT the removal right can only be used when majority is reached in the Council.
- PoF (proof of flow)
For any kind of social media platform and website, its value is always about website traffic. Platform carry information users needed. Traffic brings advertisement and profits to platform. So they believe user’s value to the platform can be evaluated by how many effective traffic users brings to the yoyow platform, and at the same time, yoyow gives rewards to users that creating useful content which attract more traffic to the yoyow platform.
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018
- Huobi Releases New Derivative Market On Huobi Global - December 11, 2018
- Ledger Expands to New York City - November 26, 2018
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018