Writer/director/producer Michael Blieden has come aboard SingularDTV as a consulting producer to advise the company on its launch event taking place in Q2 of 2017.
Blieden’s resume includes such television programs as Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Brooklyn Nine-Nine for Fox, Sirens for USA, Up All Night for NBC as well as live specials for comedians Zach Galifianakis and Joe Rogan plus music videos for Fiona Apple and Kanye West.
Zach LeBeau, SingularDTV’s CEO commented:
“We’re thrilled to have Blieden on board. His experience and energy is extremely valuable and we look forward to great things to come. He’s also a big supporter of Ethereum and even requested to be paid in ether.”
SingularDTV is launching the beginning of its entertainment ecosystem this year with launch events taking place in Q2 and Q4 of 2017. The first version of SingularDTV’s Rights Management Gateway is set to launch in Q2, followed by its decentralized distribution portal set for release in Q4.
More information on SingularDTV’s Q2 launch event is forthcoming.
Michael Blieden is a writer/director/producer. He most recently directed the Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll pilot and first season for FX. His previous directing work includes Brooklyn Nine-Nine for Fox, Sirens for USA, Broad City for Comedy Central, Up ALL Night for NBC, Awkward and The Inbetweeners for MTV and Children’s Hospital for Adult Swim. He directed, co-wrote and starred in a pilot for IFC called International Plan. Prior to his episodic work, Blieden directed all the short films and roll-ins for Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, where he was also a staff writer. Blieden has produced and directed live specials for comedian Zach Galifianakis and Joe Rogan plus music videos for Fiona Apple and Kanye West.
Blieden began his career as a comedic actor. In 1996 he began appearing on Comedy Central’s The Daily Show, where he made fun of music videos and local commercials. In 2003 Blieden wrote and starred in the movie Melvin Goes to Dinner, which was produced and directed by Bob Odinkirk.
SingularDTV is laying the foundation for a decentralized entertainment industry with its ecosystem of applications; from a revolutionary rights management gateway to a peer-to-peer distribution portal.
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019