Writer/director/producer Michael Blieden has come aboard SingularDTV as a consulting producer to advise the company on its launch event taking place in Q2 of 2017.
Blieden’s resume includes such television programs as Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Brooklyn Nine-Nine for Fox, Sirens for USA, Up All Night for NBC as well as live specials for comedians Zach Galifianakis and Joe Rogan plus music videos for Fiona Apple and Kanye West.
Zach LeBeau, SingularDTV’s CEO commented:
“We’re thrilled to have Blieden on board. His experience and energy is extremely valuable and we look forward to great things to come. He’s also a big supporter of Ethereum and even requested to be paid in ether.”
SingularDTV is launching the beginning of its entertainment ecosystem this year with launch events taking place in Q2 and Q4 of 2017. The first version of SingularDTV’s Rights Management Gateway is set to launch in Q2, followed by its decentralized distribution portal set for release in Q4.
More information on SingularDTV’s Q2 launch event is forthcoming.
Michael Blieden is a writer/director/producer. He most recently directed the Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll pilot and first season for FX. His previous directing work includes Brooklyn Nine-Nine for Fox, Sirens for USA, Broad City for Comedy Central, Up ALL Night for NBC, Awkward and The Inbetweeners for MTV and Children’s Hospital for Adult Swim. He directed, co-wrote and starred in a pilot for IFC called International Plan. Prior to his episodic work, Blieden directed all the short films and roll-ins for Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, where he was also a staff writer. Blieden has produced and directed live specials for comedian Zach Galifianakis and Joe Rogan plus music videos for Fiona Apple and Kanye West.
Blieden began his career as a comedic actor. In 1996 he began appearing on Comedy Central’s The Daily Show, where he made fun of music videos and local commercials. In 2003 Blieden wrote and starred in the movie Melvin Goes to Dinner, which was produced and directed by Bob Odinkirk.
SingularDTV is laying the foundation for a decentralized entertainment industry with its ecosystem of applications; from a revolutionary rights management gateway to a peer-to-peer distribution portal.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019