Writer/director/producer Michael Blieden has come aboard SingularDTV as a consulting producer to advise the company on its launch event taking place in Q2 of 2017.
Blieden’s resume includes such television programs as Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Brooklyn Nine-Nine for Fox, Sirens for USA, Up All Night for NBC as well as live specials for comedians Zach Galifianakis and Joe Rogan plus music videos for Fiona Apple and Kanye West.
Zach LeBeau, SingularDTV’s CEO commented:
“We’re thrilled to have Blieden on board. His experience and energy is extremely valuable and we look forward to great things to come. He’s also a big supporter of Ethereum and even requested to be paid in ether.”
SingularDTV is launching the beginning of its entertainment ecosystem this year with launch events taking place in Q2 and Q4 of 2017. The first version of SingularDTV’s Rights Management Gateway is set to launch in Q2, followed by its decentralized distribution portal set for release in Q4.
More information on SingularDTV’s Q2 launch event is forthcoming.
Michael Blieden is a writer/director/producer. He most recently directed the Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll pilot and first season for FX. His previous directing work includes Brooklyn Nine-Nine for Fox, Sirens for USA, Broad City for Comedy Central, Up ALL Night for NBC, Awkward and The Inbetweeners for MTV and Children’s Hospital for Adult Swim. He directed, co-wrote and starred in a pilot for IFC called International Plan. Prior to his episodic work, Blieden directed all the short films and roll-ins for Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, where he was also a staff writer. Blieden has produced and directed live specials for comedian Zach Galifianakis and Joe Rogan plus music videos for Fiona Apple and Kanye West.
Blieden began his career as a comedic actor. In 1996 he began appearing on Comedy Central’s The Daily Show, where he made fun of music videos and local commercials. In 2003 Blieden wrote and starred in the movie Melvin Goes to Dinner, which was produced and directed by Bob Odinkirk.
SingularDTV is laying the foundation for a decentralized entertainment industry with its ecosystem of applications; from a revolutionary rights management gateway to a peer-to-peer distribution portal.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019