The Blockchain technology industry is a tremendously interesting and fast developing industry – fast paced, it provides many opportunities and will change the way we interact as a society and has the potential to revolutionise a number of industries such as finance, health, energy, government, music, art, video and much more.
Because the technology is new, many companies are at a loss to get to grips with it. The information that is on offer is extremely technical and it is difficult to get a grip on the possibilities and impossibilities it offers.
How to avoid wasting money or, even worse, being ridiculed for starting up projects that are doomed to fail? Knowledge!
Blockchain Workspace is a company with the vision that Blockchain education is necessary for the industry to flourish.
“In the last three years, I’ve noticed a distinct gap in knowledge about Blockchain tech between developers and other stakeholders. I have also seen multiple companies investing in things they had no ability to judge on merits due to this gap in knowledge. I have a passion for teaching and I enjoy the challenge of making Blockchain understandable to non technical people. It’s not as hard as it seems, but you do need to have an ability to translate the concepts into terms understandable to non developers. We see this as our unique contribution to making sure Blockchain technology will flourish in the decades to come,” said partner Bas Wisselink.
Blockchain Workspace is aimed at educating people with a less technical background who want a basic grip on what Blockchain technology can and will mean for them. Blockchain Workspace also offers a program for trainers who want to specialise in Blockchain technology.
Bas Wisselink and Henk van Cann have a track record on a no-nonsense approach to development. With Blockchain Workspace, they are adding grounded and continuous education to the Blockchain industry.
Blockchain Workspace offers a range of courses for companies and employees and they are partners with Blockchain Lab for Public Good, which acts as a collaborative workspace for budding Blockchain entrepreneurs.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019