The Blockchain technology industry is a tremendously interesting and fast developing industry – fast paced, it provides many opportunities and will change the way we interact as a society and has the potential to revolutionise a number of industries such as finance, health, energy, government, music, art, video and much more.
Because the technology is new, many companies are at a loss to get to grips with it. The information that is on offer is extremely technical and it is difficult to get a grip on the possibilities and impossibilities it offers.
How to avoid wasting money or, even worse, being ridiculed for starting up projects that are doomed to fail? Knowledge!
Blockchain Workspace is a company with the vision that Blockchain education is necessary for the industry to flourish.
“In the last three years, I’ve noticed a distinct gap in knowledge about Blockchain tech between developers and other stakeholders. I have also seen multiple companies investing in things they had no ability to judge on merits due to this gap in knowledge. I have a passion for teaching and I enjoy the challenge of making Blockchain understandable to non technical people. It’s not as hard as it seems, but you do need to have an ability to translate the concepts into terms understandable to non developers. We see this as our unique contribution to making sure Blockchain technology will flourish in the decades to come,” said partner Bas Wisselink.
Blockchain Workspace is aimed at educating people with a less technical background who want a basic grip on what Blockchain technology can and will mean for them. Blockchain Workspace also offers a program for trainers who want to specialise in Blockchain technology.
Bas Wisselink and Henk van Cann have a track record on a no-nonsense approach to development. With Blockchain Workspace, they are adding grounded and continuous education to the Blockchain industry.
Blockchain Workspace offers a range of courses for companies and employees and they are partners with Blockchain Lab for Public Good, which acts as a collaborative workspace for budding Blockchain entrepreneurs.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019