The Blockchain technology industry is a tremendously interesting and fast developing industry – fast paced, it provides many opportunities and will change the way we interact as a society and has the potential to revolutionise a number of industries such as finance, health, energy, government, music, art, video and much more.
Because the technology is new, many companies are at a loss to get to grips with it. The information that is on offer is extremely technical and it is difficult to get a grip on the possibilities and impossibilities it offers.
How to avoid wasting money or, even worse, being ridiculed for starting up projects that are doomed to fail? Knowledge!
Blockchain Workspace is a company with the vision that Blockchain education is necessary for the industry to flourish.
“In the last three years, I’ve noticed a distinct gap in knowledge about Blockchain tech between developers and other stakeholders. I have also seen multiple companies investing in things they had no ability to judge on merits due to this gap in knowledge. I have a passion for teaching and I enjoy the challenge of making Blockchain understandable to non technical people. It’s not as hard as it seems, but you do need to have an ability to translate the concepts into terms understandable to non developers. We see this as our unique contribution to making sure Blockchain technology will flourish in the decades to come,” said partner Bas Wisselink.
Blockchain Workspace is aimed at educating people with a less technical background who want a basic grip on what Blockchain technology can and will mean for them. Blockchain Workspace also offers a program for trainers who want to specialise in Blockchain technology.
Bas Wisselink and Henk van Cann have a track record on a no-nonsense approach to development. With Blockchain Workspace, they are adding grounded and continuous education to the Blockchain industry.
Blockchain Workspace offers a range of courses for companies and employees and they are partners with Blockchain Lab for Public Good, which acts as a collaborative workspace for budding Blockchain entrepreneurs.
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting - August 8, 2019